Terror News about terrorism - foiled attacks, arrests, threat level etc

Really puzzling what happened in Moscow...

Apparently there were many more culprits involved than the 4 losers apprehended by riding in the same car for 800km in the direction of what we can suppose to be a difficult border to cross and doing something so awful for a small amount of money.

I mean... as long as you don't commit a horrific crime, you have no reason to think you'll end up like these guys.

One could argue you are more likely to get beaten by some BLM/antifa thuggs or shot by a cop in the US, than to be tortured by the FSB. :D
I was talking about the innocents being shot by those who committed the mass shootings. I'd like to be one of those fighting back like we have done here in the states where folks in more freer states have done just this.

Did you not see the video's of the civilians being slaughtered with absolutely zero means to fight back with at all???? Only saw the aftermath of the terrorists getting shot?

I was talking about the innocents being shot by those who committed the mass shootings. I'd like to be one of those fighting back like we have done here in the states where folks in more freer states have done just this.

Did you not see the video's of the civilians being slaughtered with absolutely zero means to fight back with at all???? Only saw the aftermath of the terrorists getting shot?

No, I saw the videos. All of them.

Unfortunately, there was very little they could do against the gunmen, especially in that kind of very widely open area.

But I also saw videos of a 15yo boy, working at the concert hall, managing the evacuation of people.
And the one about a dude in a wheelchair who fell on his girlfriend, protecting her with his body when he got shot.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, there was very little they could do against the gunmen, especially in that kind of very widely open area.
The video we talked about earlier with the sparks shows one of them stepping into a room and executing people at point blank range. A P365 or Glock 43 would have been enough to stop that threat. I'm going to hazard a guess that most victims were shot at close range (below 15m) because the perps were amateurs and couldn't aim either.

The video we talked about earlier with the sparks shows one of them stepping into a room and executing people at point blank range. A P365 or Glock 43 would have been enough to stop that threat. I'm going to hazard a guess that most victims were shot at close range (below 15m) because the perps were amateurs and couldn't aim either.
Sadly this wasn't a scene out of A Good Day to Die Hard. I doubt there was any armed security at that location and even in US you rarely have cases where people with CCW manage to stop mass shooting events, yet alone happen to be at the event. I doubt they'd even let anyone with CCW into a mass event with security checks in place.

Sadly this wasn't a scene out of A Good Day to Die Hard. I doubt there was any armed security at that location and even in US you rarely have cases where people with CCW manage to stop mass shooting events, yet alone happen to be at the event.

I doubt they'd even let anyone with CCW into a mass event with security checks in place.
Metal detectors don't pick up everything, especially if they're a bit older and padding down every single visitor isn't common. And how many situations do not become mass shootings because someone stopped it before it kicked off and since it's not interesting enough for the media('s agenda) they don't mention it?

A good reason not to visit such places and go for alternatives where you aren't fish in a barrel "protected" by incompetent security guards and police at least 10 minutes away.

True.
Hopefully security measures and procedures will get updated to prevent this kind of disaster to happen again.

Going back to the perps, their treatment and their public display... in a twisted way, Russia is sending a very clear message.
Look at the guys when they got caught and moved to the FSB HQ, and look at them now. And realize less than a day is separating these footage. But looking at these dudes it seems like they spent an eternity with their hosts.

No, I saw the videos. All of them.

But I also saw videos of a 15yo boy, working at the concert hall, managing the evacuation of people.
And the one about a dude in a wheelchair who fell on his girlfriend, protecting her with his body when he got shot.
There were points in time where several good people with a gun, had enough time to actually do something if they were allowed to do so. Like when they were knocking tables down to use as cover and not in the gunmen's sights at all while waiting for their turn to be slaughtered. That's just one instance, and there were several more.

Again, I will not set foot in lands where I am not allowed to defend myself.

Sadly this wasn't a scene out of A Good Day to Die Hard. I doubt there was any armed security at that location and even in US you rarely have cases where people with CCW manage to stop mass shooting events, yet alone happen to be at the event. I doubt they'd even let anyone with CCW into a mass event with security checks in place.
Sadly this isn't a logical fallacy argument either, using straw man openings and appeals to ignorance and the unknown as well. For the US side of things, not everyone goes out armed all the time, only a small percentage of us do. Most of us who do go armed, AVOID areas where security against carrying is tight because that's where bad people know where to target, and have targeted. Which is WHY I mentioned that I will never set foot in any place that restricts me unless I cannot help it such as civic duties.

And there have been mass gatherings where a good guy with a gun has stopped bad men with ill intentions.

At any rate, I did not know that my harmlessly benign comment about when and where I refuse not to set foot in, was going to spark triggered feelings to extrapolate things with and using fallacies. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Good thing some of the "terrorists" were in Tajikistan during the attack:

en-765393.1711206551.b.jpg

If they were stayed in Russia, we would probably see them in another video with missing body parts saying how they killed more than 100 people for 5000$. Last time I checked self-confessions squeezed with torture are inadmissible by court, but we all know how Putin's "courts" are...
Also, according to Russia, the Tajiks were trying to escape through the Ukrainian border - the same border with tons of checkpoints, roadblocks and minefields. So yeah, all this totally make sense!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Haven't seen anyone discussing the specific of the Afghan branch of IS carrying out the attack.

Probably not opportune in an election year to bring up who ran from Afghanistan with his tail between his legs at the first opportunity.

Last edited:
Very unlikely to be the Afghan branch.

See? All figured out! :D

There's a hostage situation in a café in the Dutch town/city of Ede. Just before closing time late last night a masked man claiming to have weapons and explosives entered the building.

"Not terrorism" according to the police, but that's what they always say.

Trains have been halted and the area has been closed off.

Just now, 11:16, three hostages were released. One hostage said to be remaining.

ANP_494822701_e038496dc1.jpg

GJ56ywLW8AAbM7I

Firefighter QRT (never seen these deployed before)

ANP_494822694_6cbbf4258e.jpg

Lol Musk's censorship brigade is really in overdrive mode the last few months. The video showed a wide angle view of three employees walking away from the building with their hands in the air.

Measured in pixels!

Good to know it ends on a drama free note, motive and background of the suspect could be relevant but… well. Lock him up for a bit and be done with him and his blowup.

Good to know it ends on a drama free note, motive and background of the suspect could be relevant but… well. Lock him up for a bit and be done with him and his blowup.
He was convicted of making threats last year (unknown who/what he threatened).

Must not have been a very smart hostage taker. An EOD robot was used to deliver Happy Meals. With the CT branch's forte for spiking food and drinks that's just setting yourself up to fail.

When taking hostages in the Netherlands always remember to bring your own snacks 🤣