Terror News about terrorism - foiled attacks, arrests, threat level etc

@Mike1976 Any update on the motive in Dutch media? I just read the strangest thing, apparently the former hostages have released a statement in which they ask the public not to speculate – stopping speculations would be at the absolute bottom of my priority list if I were them.

@Mike1976 Any update on the motive in Dutch media? I just read the strangest thing, apparently the former hostages have released a statement in which they ask the public not to speculate – stopping speculations would be at the absolute bottom of my priority list if I were them.
They mostly asked to remove images showing their faces and respect their privacy. The speculations bit might be related to the business, a lot of bars, coffeeshops, nightclubs etc have been threatened and/or (fire)bombed because they are either (partially) owned by criminals, or run by them or criminals want to run the competition out of business. So it might be more to do with the PR of the business than it is a personal matter (though getting fired because the place goes out of business is also affecting the personal).

The arraignment is tomorrow, though that usually doesn't provide much information.

Well, I was in Amsterdam last year and plenty of places would refuse any credit card payments which as I understood it was quite shady. Pleasant people in downtown A-Dam (the Centraal Station like any station also has some weirdos) one of my favorite European city, but obviously some are making good €uros off dumb tourists…

Last edited:
I was in Amsterdam last year and plenty of places would refuse any credit card payments which as I understood it was quite shady. Pleasant people in downtown A-Dam (the Centraal Station like any station also has some weirdos) one of my favorite European city, but obviously some are making good €uros off dumb tourists…
Credit cards aren't really a thing in the Netherlands, most people use their phone or debit cards.

The 28 y/o male received a 120 day sentence last year of which 103 days were suspended, along with having to teport regularly to a probation officer and treatment at a psychiatric facility.

The crime? Pointing a gun at two police officers.

As expected no info about the motive. The owner of the café said that none of the hostages knew the hostage taker.

34 y/o Syrian refugee stabs 4 y/o girl in German supermarket. Unacquained, motive "unclear".

So "mentally unstable" two weeks from now?

Last edited:
When they dont mention the nationality its more than obvious

Bingo
GLBy1-XWQAA7Wm1?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04...on-evacuated-after-alleged-stabbing/103704952

Knife attack in a mall in Sidney.

5 killed reported.

Perp shot and killed, part of the "usual suspect" group of people.
6 dead now, 8 wounded. Pure luck that there was a police officer close by who put him down. Brave woman

6 dead now, 8 wounded. Pure luck that there was a police officer close by who put him down. Brave woman

Any details on the victims?

I saw rumors about a 9month baby and its mother being among those seriously wounded.

Police Commissioner Karen Webb says police do not believe the 40-year-old attacker responsible for the Bondi Junction shopping centre killings held terrorist motivations or ideology. 'It’s not a terrorist incident', Webb said. 'We are confident that there is no ongoing risk'.
The diversity hire hath spoken 🤡

The diversity hire hath spoken 🤡
I'd still like to know what triggered them, getting sacked/divorced does not in our society mean you can go and stab women and kids......

Muslim Incel, worst kind of Incel.

I'd still like to know what triggered them, getting sacked/divorced does not in our society mean you can go and stab women and kids......
Can? No. But will?
Aren't laid-off workers like one of the top categories responsible for mass shootings in the US?
Or he just happened to pick a particularly soft target ...
This. But it would also indicate islamist leanings, it's a classic of theirs to attack "soft targets".