Politics Good political news in America today

pic1b.jpg

Looks like my friends still in Virginia, USA voted in all Republicans & now the CNN liberal left woke media is calling all Virginians racists. This is the Democrat Governor they replaced. Go figure.
northam-page.png

Looks perfectly good to me. Just needs a nice fat supressor to make it a little less obnoxious down at the range.

She can talk. Hanity interview; Fox started playing their cut off music atleast two or three munites before she stopped talking. Hanity let her keep talking.

Those are good for recoil reduction but the fireball they produce is like creating a mini sun right in front of you!
And the barrel is long enough for the recoil from 556 to be of very little concern. There is a reason the birdcage has been in use for so long. It's a good compromise between flash suppression and recoil reduction without making someone very unpopular with the people unfortunate enough to be next to them.

Oh my, 12,000 extra ballots!

I guess they needed some time to figure out how many extra ballots were needed to win?

Last edited:

Oh my, 12,000 extra ballots!

I guess they needed some time to figure out how many extra ballots were needed to win?
how do you find ballots? that means they dont have chain of custody for those ballots. they could be anything, but probably not legitimate.