Terror News about terrorism - foiled attacks, arrests, threat level etc

93 dead so far. Terrible. May the innocent victims rest in peace. I regret to have accidentally clicked on some footage from inside the concert hall, which is truly sickening (terrorists unloading into people bottled up in a hallway). Truly another Bataclan.

Death toll is now at 115.

By now "most" of the suspects have been arrested. They "allegedly" planned on fleeing to Ukraine, though it is in no way an indication that Ukraine was involved in any way shape or form.
If true, the "fleeing to Ukraine" would then be coincidental in the sense that, considering the present instabilities in the country, it would be easier for them to just vanish.
Obviously Russia wouldn't be able and/or allowed to conduct investigation there, or even ask for Ukraine's cooperation in that case. Would Ukraine even conduct investigation of its own freewill, considering they have much more pressing issues at hand? Who knows.
Thus Ukraine's alleged "involvement" would, in fact, not be one, but something merely of "pure convenience" by nature: the shortest way out.

Interesting detail that kind of hurts the ISIS-involvement narrative is: they didn't go the way of the martyrs. That's what ISIS&cie has used us to in the past, causing as many casualties as possible and then take as many more as they can when the end comes.
Had the commando remained in that City-Hall, they could increased the body count to much higher levels. A Mumbai 2.0 of sort.

Interesting detail that kind of hurts the ISIS-involvement narrative is: they didn't go the way of the martyrs. That's what ISIS&cie has used us to in the past, causing as many casualties as possible and then take as many more as they can when the end comes.
Salah Abdeslam chickened out, so did 2/5 of the terrorists in the attack in 2016 in Brussels. Two accomplices in the Brussels attack fired at police during their escape from a police raid.

Didn't the Beslan scum also attempt a breakout so their leaders could get away?

Last edited:
Salah Abdeslam chickened out, so did 2/5 of the terrorists in the attack in 2016 in Brussels. Two accomplices in the Beslan attack fired at police during their escape from a police raid.

Didn't the Beslan scum also attempt a breakout so their leaders could get away?

From what we are being told, so far, is that several of them were paid to do the attack and were recruited through Telegram.
That's pretty much how the team got formed, if that is true.

Which is not ISIS MO.
ISIS uses very committed fanatics, not hired mercenaries, willing to give away their life for a religiously based "higher purpose".
Perhaps those who set the op were expecting the whole team to get whipped out.

Assuming that one recovered rifle was indeed a TR3, it price range alone is 100k roubles. But yet the perps got bribed 11k roubles before and 11k roubles after?

And the "false flag" narrative is equally absurd.

Be
From what we are being told, so far, is that several of them were paid to do the attack and were recruited through Telegram.
That's pretty much how the team got formed, if that is true.

Which is not ISIS MO.
ISIS uses very committed fanatics, not hired mercenaries, willing to give away their life for a religiously based "higher purpose".
Perhaps those who set the op were expecting the whole team to get whipped out.

Assuming that one recovered rifle was indeed a TR3, it price range alone is 100k roubles. But yet the perps got bribed 11k roubles before and 11k roubles after?

And the "false flag" narrative is equally absurd.
cause there are random people in every town happy to go shoot up 100's of other people? For £1000? and none of the failed applicants thought to turn them in for some rubles?

How come every husband/wife that tries to hire a hitman gets an FBI plant instead?

Worlds just not fair.

motivator5c0a19593dfd42120058bd34e0dff7929e03b87a.jpg

Footage from the terrorists:

Capture of the guy who got his ear cut:

I have slightly unrelated question - what's up with all the sparks flying when he is shooting his AK? I don't think I've ever seen anything like that from a regular firearm. Faulty ammo, some sort of incendiary bullets?

I think it has to do with either shitty ammo or poorly maintained gun (lots of residues and such).

Looks to be unburnt powder. Seeing as how the guns use regular length barrels and aren't that old I'd suspect a really poor and/or old batch of ammo. Maybe reloads done poorly, but I don't know if that's really a thing in russia.

TR3 is the civilian version of the AK12, so rather "brand new" all things considered.
Unless that's a gun that has been used and abused on the range.

All of them are showing the "dragon breath" type of muzzle flash signature, so I'd go with poor quality rounds.

The money they were promised is rather low for the job the were supposed to pull, whoever set it might have been on the cheap side.

Well, they did it in the right place......cause the RuZZian's will give them the best treatment any terrorist could dream of--NOT!!
Death by a 1,000 bites :oops:

Looks to be unburnt powder. Seeing as how the guns use regular length barrels and aren't that old I'd suspect a really poor and/or old batch of ammo. Maybe reloads done poorly, but I don't know if that's really a thing in russia.

The shittiest ammo I've ever used has been Russian Tula steel case. Left a nasty oily residue all over the chamber, trigger, etc.

The shittiest ammo I've ever used has been Russian Tula steel case. Left a nasty oily residue all over the chamber, trigger, etc.
But it was cheap........ 😁 which made the semi auto fun 😂, ahhh those were the days 😪

Yeah nah. It was cheap and fun until the case rim ripped off juring ejection leaving the case stuck in the chamber. 1/10, would not recommend, would not use again.

I saw some of the videos. Truly horrific.

I am again reminded just why I will never set foot on lands that prevent me from being able to properly defend myself in.

Last edited:
Tula is the reason I now have an RCBS lock-out die in my press, and why I now weigh every factory round no matter who the maker is, to ensure that there's a correct charge inside.

I've seen too many ka booms from friends using Tula. Speaking of which...here's one of those Tula specials that I could not fix and we had to trash from a squib load that came from using Tula 223. Owner was super mad but thankfully only had some bruises, scratches, and a hurt ego.

tQrPB61.jpg

OYFbnI1.jpg

3Ut0Ooc.jpg

gYDgU4u.jpg

jxi4itp.jpg

I saw some of the videos. Truly horrific.

I am again reminded just why I will never set foot on lands that prevent me from being able to properly defend myself in.

I mean... as long as you don't commit a horrific crime, you have no reason to think you'll end up like these guys.

One could argue you are more likely to get beaten by some BLM/antifa thuggs or shot by a cop in the US, than to be tortured by the FSB. :D