Politics CNN, could it really become a news station again?

Chazman

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
United-States
Perhaps as soon as May. You guys didn't really think Zucker left because of relationship with an adult woman, did you?

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1644029534691.png

Its very much like RT and they banned that. In USA and recently Germany. Right now its covering how badly UK did with spending on Covid. But zilch on any Russian covid stuff ups. The reporters are often ex pat Poms or Yanks.
Reporters, they go on about how honest, impartial they are with the news...yet they are the worst. Worse than most of us here.

The future of legitimate news is with independent journalists like Bari Weiss whose brand is trust and disclosing bias.

CNN, Fox News, RT, etc exist as confirmation bias and information operations influencing.

The future of legitimate news is with independent journalists like Bari Weiss whose brand is trust and disclosing bias.

CNN, Fox News, RT, etc exist as confirmation bias and information operations influencing.
I'll be watching future CNN with interest. The new owner to be, wants it strictly middle of the road news with actual journalism. We'll see.

I'll be watching future CNN with interest. The new owner to be, wants it strictly middle of the road news with actual journalism. We'll see.

Should we expect Accosta, Stetler, Lemon,... and basically all those currently working at and for CNN to be fired then?

I think, yes. Or at least a great many of them.
doubtful. I dont even think they will change.
too many people still watch them for every word. my parents think that fox is heavily biased and that cnn is vary fair and absolutely impartial.
and yes my parents are part of that 80 million lol

doubtful. I dont even think they will change.
too many people still watch them for every word. my parents think that fox is heavily biased and that cnn is vary fair and absolutely impartial.
and yes my parents are part of that 80 million lol
Their ratings are down.........wait for it...........90%. They are no longer a viable business model.

Listen to the latest Ben Ferguson radio show podcast on this subject. CNN deserves to go down if the things he described are what really happened. Serves them right, regardless, for hooking up with the Cuomo crime clan and for pushing political agendas rather than reporting the news.

I won’t.

The only value in watching CNN, RT, or CNBC is to understand what you are expected to think with the 1st and 2nd, and what you are expected to invest in with the 3rd.

Watch the takedown of CNBC’s Jim Kramer on the John Stewart Show on YouTube Over a decade ago.

No one else ever called Kramer on how he was(and remains) complicit in selling garbage.

Only John Stewart, on The Comedy Central.

The only value I receive from CNN, RT, and CNBC is learning what my adversaries want me to do.

Perhaps as soon as May. You guys didn't really think Zucker left because of relationship with an adult woman, did you?

That will only happen when they get rid of all those chufters .. especially Fatboy Dim .. Stelter ..If the new Owner really wants to save his investment ..

Mind you i'd rather see them all put in the Crusher ..at the scrappy