Politics Daily News

China’s threat to ‘punish’ Olympic athletes for free speech ‘very concerning’, Australia says​

Sports minister Richard Colbeck says Australia opposes advisory on political comments from Beijing Winter Olympics committee

Enes Kanter Freedom is prepared to visit China, but only if he can see 'the real China'

80 Years Ago the Nazis Planned the ‘Final Solution.’ It Took 90 Minutes.​

As Germany observes the anniversary of the Wannsee Conference, witnesses of the Nazi era are dying and antisemitism is resurgent in Europe and the United States.

Speaking of Nazis…

Oh, that Dutch woman only wanted to make a « joke » raising her right hand in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei sign? And was fined? On top of the fine, a good kick in her butt would have been more compassionate.

Speaking of Nazis…

Oh, that Dutch woman only wanted to make a « joke » raising her right hand in front of the Arbeit Macht Frei sign? And was fined? On top of the fine, a good kick in her butt would have been more compassionate.
I’d think 14 days picking litter at the site, would sharpen her sense of humour……..but that would be slavery…..

Berlin forces EU satellite operator to take RT’s German TV broadcast off air

ZAK: RT DE remains switched off – and also has to stop live streams – media

Eileen Gu Is Trying to Soar Over the Geopolitical Divide​

Born in San Francisco, she’ll compete in the Olympics for China, her mother’s native country. Can an 18-year-old freeskier be all things to all people in a fractured world?

Personally I think she must chose sides. Meaning: reject US citizenry. Living the easy instagramm life in the West but sucking up to CCP China for bucks (or dumbness what do I know) is dishonest. To say the least.

She offers herself as a pretty looking propaganda tool to authoritarian bastards.

California-born figure skater Beverly Zu, 19, is slammed on Chinese social media after finishing LAST on the ice having given up her US citizenship to compete for Communist Beijing in Winter Olympics

Also whats the point in giving them new names? Is that a cultural thing?

Anyway, hard life thats what you get for siding with the devil. What did they expect?
A comforting, welcoming and uplifting society led by the dear leader? ?

They even mock her for speaking bad Chinese.

At least she was honest as to give up the US passport. That might have been a fatal mistake though.

California-born figure skater Beverly Zu, 19, is slammed on Chinese social media after finishing LAST on the ice having given up her US citizenship to compete for Communist Beijing in Winter Olympics

Also whats the point in giving them new names? Is that a cultural thing?

Anyway, hard life thats what you get for siding with the devil. What did they expect?
A comforting, welcoming and uplifting society led by the dear leader? ?

They even mock her for speaking bad Chinese.

At least she was honest as to give up the US passport. That might have been a fatal mistake though.
Never mind the Peoples Republic of COVID 19 will take Gold Silver and Bronze in the Anal probing events!!!:cool::p:p:cool:

"Life in the Olympic gulag: Athletes are 'crying like crazy' in hellish quarantine with miserable food where 'hope is dead' as DOZENS miss out on their events after testing positive and being carted off to isolation camps"

San Francisco Bay area looking for homeowners to take in homeless people. Sure! What could go wrong? Is Pelosi leading by example and taking in some of the first? Ha! If you'd believe that, do I have a real estate deal for you!

The NFL will hold two games in Germany! One in Munich and one in Frankfurt!

I'm totally excited. I played junior football from age 14 to 18 in the 90s at Landsberg Express. Was Halfback / Receiver in offense and Corner in defense and I still go to watch Bavarian regional league games when I can.

I'm totally excited!!! I will spend whatever it takes to see it (Y)

The NFL will hold two games in Germany! One in Munich and one in Frankfurt!

I'm totally excited. I played junior football from age 14 to 18 in the 90s at Landsberg Express. Was Halfback / Receiver in offense and Corner in defense and I still go to watch Bavarian regional league games when I can.

I'm totally excited!!! I will spend whatever it takes to see it (Y)
I remember the days where there was a European league. The Amsterdam ArenA never looked so desolate ... until covid.