Politics EU Politics and News

"Bad parenting" … he's not wrong about that, though. Algerian mothers are like African American mothers in this regard. Dindu nuffin! F***. In 1997, I accidentally set fire to a hay bale with a firecracker. My mother personally surrendered me to the police. That's good parenting.

Muslim parents treat their sons like little pashas.

Bad parenting, video games and social media.

Bad parenting, yes. In these cultural spheres, parenting, or lack thereof, tends to be a big issue.

But video games and social media? Sounds like an attempt at going back to the time when D&D, TV and Heavy Metal were blamed for all of the social miseries.
If anything, especially regarding social media, it is only trying to find a pretext to have censorship enforced.

Surprised he didn't blame climate change 🧐🤔
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The blame should be placed where it squarely lies, namely horrifically bad polices across the board from start to finish. Uncontrolled high volume immigration from countries that don't share the native social norms will always cause problems. Failure by the government to respond to low to mid level lawlessness will always result in greater lawlessness. Actively protecting the immigrants from criticism, especially legitimate criticism, gives the unruly immigrants a sense of entitlement and builds the immigrants' contempt for the native people, their institutions, and the government. This is culmination of those policies.

The way I see it is that the government has gotten itself, and unfortunately by extension the French citizens, into a massive bind. Either they can capitulate and give into demands for some "reforms", such as legalizing sharia no go zones, making the problem worse long term, or they can go in hard, I mean really hard, with the military and clear the miscreants out using a comply or die attitude. Yes it is very harsh, unpleasant, and subject to moral concerns, but I don't see another way to end this.

There is a reason why this town is called Angers. :cool:
Is it the place where you live? I remember one of our French members living there.
I work for a British aerospace company and we have a branch in Avrille that is just 6km away.
We build a new business site for them, so so our employees will move there in 2 years.

That’s powerful:
- €69,000 crowdfunded for the family of the killed drug dealer
- €400,000+ crowdfunded for the policeman who killed him

The good Mr. O'Fallon isn't exactly right about this, though. By and large, these people aren't undocumented newcomers. They're third-or-fourth generation immigrants whose families mostly hail from France's former colonies. It's virtually the same issue that reared its ugly head in places like Rotherham in the UK. That's the reason why I never understood the anti-immigration narrative of the Brexit campaign, by the way. Britain's troublesome immigrants didn't exactly come from places like Poland or Portugal. Pakistan, that's more like it.

This is disgusting. Just like the George Floyd riots over here, a dirtbag screws up and gets himself shot, and all of a sudden, the whole world is to blame for said dirtbag's death, resulting in untold property loss and many injuries. But heaven forbid an honest citizen should try to protect himself. If he does, he'll be prosecuted by the government to placate the dirtbag mob.

This is disgusting. Just like the George Floyd riots over here, a dirtbag screws up and gets himself shot, and all of a sudden, the whole world is to blame for said dirtbag's death, resulting in untold property loss and many injuries. But heaven forbid an honest citizen should try to protect himself. If he does, he'll be prosecuted by the government to placate the dirtbag mob.
The EU wants to force Poland to take illegal Third Worlders or impose penalty fees on us if we don’t take them. It’s something like lobbing a piece of sh1t to your neighbour over a fence when somebody realises he has too much of sh1t in his backyard.

In the meantime:

The UK used to dump criminals in Australia. We should dump them somewhere, like Antarctica, as well.

Last edited:
Well when I meet Muslims from France some always look like Taleban. Especially travelling vendors.

France has a huge problem and must decide what to do.

Its generally a political instrumentation of said events. And a dangerous development.

As it imposes a picture of general institutionalised state brutality based on single events which make certain groups think its time for violence under the disguise of just cause rebellion.

Even if such events are problematic they will be proceeded like all other criminal offenses. And only then you know all facts.

How many people are killed unnoticed by the greater public and the mob also doesn't burn down the house of the perpetrators family?

Some mobsters should start thinking about that.

The EU wants to force Poland to take illegal Third Worlders or impose penalty fees on us if we don’t take them. It’s something like lobbing a piece of sh1t to your neighbour over a fence when somebody realises he has too much of sh1t in his backyard.

In the meantime:

The UK used to dump criminals in Australia. We should dump them somewhere, like Antarctica, as well.
Poland and Hungary are trying to defend their countries from the barbarian invasion.
But like the last days of the Roman Empire, the EU bureocrats will only see that when it is too late.
In Portugal we are starting to see the efects of uncontrolled imigration, crime and insecurity , raping are going up, but the leftards that rule us from their ivory towers keep pushing the agenda.

FB_IMG_16883069002199376.jpg

Last edited:

In the meantime:

I hate it for the mayor and his family but maybe the government might start taking the problem seriously when they're under attack themselves. It's a terrible way for people to have to learn.