Politics EU Politics and News

And the tweet of the day is...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Censored picture restored to what it originally looked like:

polish border guard winged.jpg

Is there a migrant crisis? Most of them are young men, of course a few families as well. Perhaps we should screen them into 2 groups, but then of course everyone would pair up and steal a couple of kids.....

Anyway, it seems to be mainly financial, perhaps with a bit of 'I live in a S**t country' and put together by social media, i.e. how nice it is EU/London, you can earn a lot of money and send some back to your family.

So if we treat it like a financial issue some points:

Do we need these people? If they couldnt find work, logically they would not come, I dont believe they are coming to live in a hotel in UK. so logically they find work, which logically we need doing, I mean, who wants to have to drive themselves to McDonalds, right?

So maybe we should setup a visa scheme, with say Ethiopia, and let 25K 12 month visas, only issued again if the first 25K leave the UK - with proof. Thus making it Ethiopia's issue to manage, via the families.

Poking holes inmy own arguement, then the ethiopians would try to come back, but claqim to be from Sudan or eritrea.....

Anyone else got any ideas, preferably that doesnt include shooting people.
Build a floating immigration camp in Gibraltar - and move any illegals there whilst their applications for asylum are refused - taking many years to process the said application - remove their phones and any access to the internet

or build it in the Falklands or on a Scottish Island - anywhere remote and very cold

Still prefer plan B - sell licences to rich Americans to shoot a few ;)

are you happy as a taxpayer funding this rubbish

Build a floating immigration camp in Gibraltar - and move any illegals there whilst their applications for asylum are refused - taking many years to process the said application - remove their phones and any access to the internet

or build it in the Falklands or on a Scottish Island - anywhere remote and very cold

Still prefer plan B - sell licences to rich Americans to shoot a few ;)

are you happy as a taxpayer funding this rubbish

it does seem that the only method that has worked is the Australian method. If you think about it, its fair, if your issue is safety, you normally find that in the neighbouring country. Only if its financial, do you press on to the UK/EU. So if you now round them up and put them at RAF Machrihanish in caravans with a chip van. Free trip home if you want to.

The document @Musashi mentioned, says put them on C17's back to Erbil, then you might stem the flow, if its cost them $6000 of family money to try. I mean how much info can you check on these people, is there a central registry telling us their government doesnt like them? I imagine being LGBTQanonx is a good excuse to stay??

Also I took note, that a ferry in the channel, picked up some migrants, and as their trip was to France, took them back - to france.

So is the answer in the Channel, to run a lot of 1-way trips and only be on the look out on the trips out of the UK.

it does seem that the only method that has worked is the Australian method. If you think about it, its fair, if your issue is safety, you normally find that in the neighbouring country. Only if its financial, do you press on to the UK/EU. So if you now round them up and put them at RAF Machrihanish in caravans with a chip van. Free trip home if you want to.

The document @Musashi mentioned, says put them on C17's back to Erbil, then you might stem the flow, if its cost them $6000 of family money to try. I mean how much info can you check on these people, is there a central registry telling us their government doesnt like them? I imagine being LGBTQanonx is a good excuse to stay??

Also I took note, that a ferry in the channel, picked up some migrants, and as their trip was to France, took them back - to france.

So is the answer in the Channel, to run a lot of 1-way trips and only be on the look out on the trips out of the UK.
I was thinking more like Gruinard Island, they would do well getting off there in a little boat

As you are well aware, I am all for pushing them back to France and using the RN to do it instead of them *issing about in the China Sea

RNLI need to have their charity status taken off them and all their boats confiscated

As we have a tunnel to France stick them on a train and send them back

When are we going to actually do something about this?

The response time to pick up boats in trouble should also be the same response time for ambulances - about 14 hours - gives someone plenty of time to stick a hole in the dingy ;)

This is even more funny: Monsieur Putain talked to Micron and Merkel (does she still have any power?) about the crisis on the Polish-Belarusian border and made a deal without Poland's or Belarus' involvement:

The conclusion is very simple: the Polish government was right about Monsieur Putain pulling the strings :) I wonder what he demanded from Merkel and Micron to make the deal.

This is even more funny: Monsieur Putain talked to Micron and Merkel (does she still have any power?) about the crisis on the Polish-Belarusian border and made a deal without Poland's or Belarus' involvement:

The conclusion is very simple: the Polish government was right about Monsieur Putain pulling the strings :) I wonder what he demanded from Merkel and Micron to make the deal.
Sounds like a Munich to me.

Belarusian soldiers spray a woman with gas and try to push her to the Polish side. Polish soldiers confront them. Both groups of soldiers swear at each other:

Another humorous video about German activists stopped by the Polish police:

#MakeAlemaniaMoreAlemanian notworthy;:cool:,=ger
If they want to help, they are free to move to any country these people are originating from, NOT the other way around.

I'm sick & tired of these idiots.:mad:

Water cannons have been used for the first time:

Little by little, I' m getting to think that Erdogan is'nt that bad. Hope he does'nt get any ideas.

Try blaming Ruskia - they propped up a failed regime in Syria - could have been all over by now, and they could have lived in peace and harmony :rolleyes:

gas for refugees (Y)