Politics EU Politics and News

Not even in self defense? Your country, your rules but any moron running to a cop or soldier here wielding a knife would be quickly neutralized.
A policeman would do it in Poland as well.
The problem is, these scumbags are in Belarus.

I'm just listening to a general and he's saying that a Polish soldier cannot shoot a civilian according to the law. How is that in Finland?
Are you sure about that? That'd be really strange. Surely, the everyman's right to self defence also applies to soldiers – not in their capacity as soldiers but as citizens? Maybe that general meant that soldiers may not use force to enforce the law? I mean, here in Germany for example, we do have very strict laws regarding the military lending aid to the civil power; soldiers may not be deployed domestically unless for purposes of disaster relief. But even the guys and gals sent to built dikes during a flood would be allowed to defend themselves if attacked.

Are you sure about that? That'd be really strange. Surely, the everyman's right to self defence also applies to soldiers – not in their capacity as soldiers but as citizens? Maybe that general meant that soldiers may not use force to enforce the law? I mean, here in Germany for example, we do have very strict laws regarding the military lending aid to the civil power; soldiers may not be deployed domestically unless for purposes of disaster relief. But even the guys and gals sent to built dikes during a flood would be allowed to defend themselves if attacked.
I heard what the general said.
Some people who served in the Polish Army during communism said they fired warning shots if somebody crossed the border and were ordered to shoot at the people who didn't react to warning shots. Everything got fvcked up after Poland became a democratic country and our law didn't take a hybrid war into consideration.
All I know, the border fence is inside the Polish territory rather than right on the border. These scumbags need to cross the border to use sticks with fixed knives. Probably, due to a bullet power, if border guards wanted to shoot them, some shots would land in Belarus. You can still shoot a sling or throw a rock across the border being physically in Belarus, though.

Soldiers and border guards are harrassed by Polish activists as well. These scumbags come to the border from the Polish side and record Polish services' actions. The latter often deport the illegals to Belarus opening gates in the fence. The activists say these pushbacks are against the Polish and the EU law and they record videos, so the soldiers could get prosecuted by courts.

The activists use each and every excuse for the illegals to reach the EU. They say NATO destroyed Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Libya, so their inhabitants have the right to settle in the EU. If I say that Germany has nothing to do with the wars in Syria, Iraq and Libya, they say Germany still belongs to NATO lol
If I say that NATO has nothing to do with the political situation in Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea, they say that Westen companies exploit these countries and drain them from resources. Each and every excuse is good.

For a good start, the PM visited the border and said that a new law will be passed and all civilians will be forbidden to stay within 200m from the border on the Polish side

Last edited:
So many lies in two short paragraphs ...

After police arrived on the scene the suspect allegedly approached the officer from behind as he was kneeling over another man, and stabbed his victim.
The attack was captured on camera, from multiple angles. Only someone trying to obfuscate the truth would write that. Seeing as it's Politico it makes sense.
The police are investigating the attack; a motive has not been established. Authorities said the suspect was born in Afghanistan, was married with two children and lived with his family in Heppenheim, Hesse.
Living in Germany illegally since 2014, supposed to have been deported in 2015 after losing every kind of appeal. Separated from the mother who he only knocked up to be able to stay in Germany.

So many lies in two short paragraphs ...

The attack was captured on camera, from multiple angles. Only someone trying to obfuscate the truth would write that. Seeing as it's Politico it makes sense.

Living in Germany illegally since 2014, supposed to have been deported in 2015 after losing every kind of appeal. Separated from the mother who he only knocked up to be able to stay in Germany.
There are hundreds of thousands Afghans living in Germany illegally. Their asylum applications were rejected, but the Germans didn't find any effective means of deporting them. Either these people cannot be found or they were not deported due to humanitarian reasons. Also, some #sh1tholeCountries don't want to take their citizens back home.
The current asylum system is ineffective, as nobody predicted such a large influx of Third-Wolders who would be protected by the ECHR. If nothing is done about it, the far-right will come to power and the EU will collapse.

The current asylum system is ineffective, as nobody predicted such a large influx of Third-Worlders who would be protected by the ECHR.
There were people who did, but they were ignored ... at best.
If nothing is done about it, the far-right will come to power and the EU will collapse.
The moment the EU triggered that process is when they moved from being a purely economic and cultural cooperation to wanting to dictate every aspect of daily life, overruling national legislation, championing their allies in national elections and eroding national sovereignty. Trying to become the Federal States of Europe.

Moronic episodes like "Wir Schaffen Das", and the farce of how the EU Constitution referendums were handled merely emphasise the disconnect between the corrupt elite in Brussels and Europeans.

I don't see the EU collapsing, it needs to be reformed in line with what people actually want. If they continue on the same path then they're steering towards a repeat of 1848 and I'm confident in saying they are too dumb and arrogant to realize it.

But having heads (literally) roll and huge chunks of legislation being thrown out isn't the end of the EU. Too many countries are net beneficiaries when it comes to money from Brussels to have that happen. Only a domino effect in the net contributing countries refusing to pay up can make the system collapse imo.

Broken or unknown page, Tovarish.

Broken or unknown page, Tovarish.
It works for me, but it’s in the wrong topic, so please delete it.
I’ve found something similar and I’ve posted it in the Ukrainian topic.

Yep, the warning given by several members here, back in 2006-2007 on the ole militaryphotos website. But was met with scorn, claims of xenophobia, etc.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The stabbed soldier died a few hours ago. Allegedly, the illegal migrant used some poisonous sh1t and put it on the blade before he stabbed the soldier.

A major sh1tstorm started yesterday, though, when it was revealed that the military police detained three soldiers who fired 44 warning shots towards illegal immigrants 1.5 months ago.

A group of 50 armed illegal immigrants used a car jack to bend the spans in the border fence. The soldiers fired multiple warning shots in the air, but the illegals crossed the damaged fence and kept approaching them. Then, the soldiers fired several shots in the sand in front of the illegals, so the latter returned to Belarus.

Despite none of the Third-Worlders having been injured, the border guards saw everything on a CCTV camera and decided to report the incident to the military police.
The military police arrived, handcuffed and arrested these three soldiers.
The other soldiers paid a lawyer by crowdfunding, so the three soldiers were released, but they are still suspended from duties.

Last edited:
Stab, rape hundred of citizens and no deportations. Stab a single polititian deportations.
Reminds me of our air safety laws NZ. One reason drones were banned was they were worried one would blow up Cindy.
They eventually got over that phase of paranoia.

Cindy is currently getting a kiwi million dollar salary to look into internet spying on citizens.., framed as the Christchurch call..... How they can get away with it by blaming that Aussie...it worked for guns.

Very sad. May he rest in peace.

Excuse me for asking so bluntly, but "stabbed in the chest"? Is that correct? The pictures I saw from Polish troops deployed along the border regularly show them with body armour.

Very sad. May he rest in peace.

Excuse me for asking so bluntly, but "stabbed in the chest"? Is that correct? The pictures I saw from Polish troops deployed along the border regularly show them with body armour.
Several people debated about it and they mentioned these possible problems:
- soldiers are issued a body armour that is either too large or “way to large” (one-fits-all)
- not every body armour is an anti-knife armour
- the knife could have gone through the soldier’s side and hit his chest under his armpit, especially if he rose his arm. Remember that the Americans started wearing a body armour covering the upper part of their arms after they suffered multiple losses due to rebel Iraqi snipers shooting bullets through soldiers’ arms to their chests

Anyway, the most contributing factor was the incident mentioned by me earlier when 3 soldiers were detained for firing 44 warning shots at the end of March. The other soldiers heard about it and were scared of being arrested and prosecuted for using live bullets, even if they should have done it in certain situations. I trolled the Polish border guard’s X and Facebook accounts, but they haven’t blocked me, while they usually do it with random people. They know me, as I had posted hundreds of supportive messages in the past. They read my messages, but have not responded, as they know they fvcked it up. If they believe soldiers do something wrong, even if they didn’t at that time, the first point of contact is their commander rather than the military police.

Last edited:

Surprisingly more people at the polling station for the European elections than for the presidential ones...