Politics EU Politics and News

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
QWf-WzAOQPC717devab3zYnWjK2Vw9TtNDlPxQS8u67-JH2_AqcJtEayu8bJYVwrLRSOJvj8OQC
I hope he had his eyes open all the way to impact. In my view all this could have been stopped decades ago when another liberal jimmy carter the peanut farmer could have easily helped the Shah of Iran defeat these butchers. They were doing a good job before the liberal cry babies started stirring up the s_it and much such as today helped to lose a country. We never even attempted to destroy the billions of new aircraft and arms that had been purchased for Iran to keep these butchers down. They had purchased better equipment than the US Army possessed at the time, namely the new Cobra gunships that had wheel gear rather than skids. Those aircraft were placed on the newest airfield bordering Iraq.

I would never buy or own an electric horse., a real horse would be 100 percent more reliable. In fact I am stilled pis_ed at the Chinese for poisoning all our dogs in 2006 exporting canned dog food laced with rat poison. Nothing was ever done about it and people that lost their dogs got nothing. You have to read labels today to be safe even for a pet. I can't see people giving up their freedom to roam the nation which this ticking time bomb would do, not to mention bankrupt all who bought one. What sense does it make to buy one of these silly cars when you are limited to distance plus down time waiting for the POS to recharge, if you can even find a place to recharge. Like all things that have transpired over the past 3 years it is fjb contribution to America, a fitting lasting reminder of what that guy really was.

I hear those batteries burn for a very long time, I wonder how good their fire fighters will be. Of course the answer is 150 percent tariffs by the free world.
After the initial fire has been put out they have to be submerged in an open-box bed for weeks to cool everything down and stop it from reigniting. There have been a few fires here in underground parking garages and the apartments above were uninhabitable for months because of (possible) damage to building foundations.

After the initial fire has been put out they have to be submerged in an open-box bed for weeks to cool everything down and stop it from reigniting. There have been a few fires here in underground parking garages and the apartments above were uninhabitable for months because of (oossible) damage to building foundations.
It was like maybe 15 years ago Ford had major problems with their wiring systems in the big cars, they would actually short engine and key off and burn your house down if it happened to be in your garage.

Good. Pair of Russian c**k suckers.
What has gotten up Ireland's bum anyway? Large swaths of the Irish political landscape seem so weirdly pro-Palestine and pro-Russia.

Being anti-British is a big part of the Irish psychology - Britan is NATO/west and thus on the list of things to be anti. (Source, was engaged to girl from Limerick, her family were... interesting people)

What has gotten up Ireland's bum anyway? Large swaths of the Irish political landscape seem so weirdly pro-Palestine and pro-Russia.

What TheKiwi said, and if I’m being honest I’m not the IRA biggest knowledgeable person there is but they were and had ties to Palestinians terror groups.

Russia? Whatever the Brits and then BoJo thought of the Putin agression in 2022 and their strong pro-Ukrainian stance the paddies will be against.

PS : I don’t want to make broad generalizations on ALL Irish people. It may be the odd case of “the enemy of my enemy is…”.

Being anti-British is a big part of the Irish psychology - Britan is NATO/west and thus on the list of things to be anti. (Source, was engaged to girl from Limerick, her family were... interesting people)
Being anti british establishment is likely a common ideal here.
Most Irish are not anti British people nor British culture, humour etc. However - 100's of years under British "rule" with some horrific crimes committed here has left a bad taste. Most British are poorly educated about those things, they just know "the main points" so they "don't get it" . It's fair to say we're in a relationship with the brits but it's complicated :p

Re Palestine they say we see parallels with Palestine and our own past. For me I don't know about that - I accept Hamas are a shower of shiites but there's a decorum I expect people to conduct war with and Srebrenica x3 doesn't really match that.

I think many in EU (not just us Paddies) are doubting the security architectures, we have no borders and similar to the yanks we're going to be giving the illegals a vote to use against us, whilst every Gyppo thief seems to have travelled to Dublin and now we have regular rapes and attacks from the guys we were told were fighting for freedom in Syria Libya etc. NATO has proven a trojan horse for EU, what a S**t show.
With the fakeugee centres getting burned down on a regular basis now people who were welcoming and understanding have had enough with the attacks on women, stabbing kids / trying to abduct kids etc. We spent a billion accommodating d1ckheads in the past 2 years and that's on top of the 6 billion per annum we burn by giving to NGO, who play a big role in fighting the Garda and criminal justice system to keep rapists thieves etc from being deported. Recently the Government suffered it's biggest referendum defeat in history and there's still plenty of anger left against them (and the EU) for local and European elections. I hope Wallace and Daly get back in as they frequently give the 2 fingers to the self righteous fvcks in the EU such as Frau genocide, who I believe was not the most popular German defence minister, good track record there.

Frau genocide?

wat

Sheesh, what's going on?

So, the enemy of my enemy is my friend..

Illegal immigrants from #shitholeCountries wounded a Polish soldier who was protecting the Polish-Belarusian border.
The Third-Worlders attack Polish border guards and soldiers on a daily basis, using different sh1t, like knives fixed to sticks, slings with steel balls, tree trunks and rocks. The Polish services don't take any action due to these Third-Worlders being in Belarus.
Here, you can see these scumbags attacking a female paramedic who was taking care of the wounded soldier:

And then some politicians think these people are going to be productive membership of our society...
I'm just listening to a general and he's saying that a Polish soldier cannot shoot a civilian according to the law. How is that in Finland?

I'm just listening to a general and he's saying that a Polish soldier cannot shoot a civilian according to the law. How is that in Finland?

Not even in self defense? Your country, your rules but any moron running to a cop or soldier here wielding a knife would be quickly neutralized.

Finnish ROE is different. They are allowed to carry their luggage.

But yeah, the law says this and is fairly ambiguous (google translation). They can, if it can be considered defensible. I'm sure trying to stab you would be, as people have the right to self defense (proportionally, you can't shoot someone who just looks threatening):

Use of force by soldiers, military superiors and security guards

A soldier performing a guard or on-call duty, referred to in Chapter 45 § 27 of the Criminal Code, as well as a security guard performing a security duty, when encountering resistance, has the right to use such necessary means of force to break the resistance, which can be considered defensible, taking into account the security of the group or the object or area to be guarded, their official or service duties quality and dangerousness of resistance. Under the conditions mentioned above, the guard and security guard have the right to use force even when someone, despite their order to stop, approaches the object to be guarded or an area where entry is prohibited. The means of force must be used only to the extent and until it is necessarily necessary for the performance of official duties stipulated by law.

Soldiers and security guards also have the right to emergency protection in the performance of their duties as stipulated in Chapter 4 § 4 of the Criminal Code. In this kind of emergency protection, the soldier and the security guard act with official responsibility. When assessing the defensible nature of emergency protection, the requirements set by professional soldiers and security guards based on their training and experience must be taken into account.

In a battle, distress at sea or a similar situation that is particularly dangerous for the unit or its operations, the military commander has the right to use such necessary means of force against the subordinate to restore obedience and order, which can be considered defensible, if the subordinate soldier escapes despite the superior's prohibition, violently resists the superior or does not comply with the superior's order to counter the danger even though the command has been repeated. When assessing the defensible nature of the means of force, the dangerousness of the negligence or act under the order and the prevailing situation must be taken into account.

When a prisoner of war escapes, the person whose task it is to prevent the escape has the right to use the means of force stipulated in Chapter 18, Section 6 of the Prison Act (767/2005).

Exaggeration of the use of force is regulated in Chapter 4, Section 6, Subsection 3 and Section 7 of the Criminal Code.

Attachments

• Laukkuja_kannetaan.JPG
    Laukkuja_kannetaan.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 11