Politics British Politics

Their Messiah actually admitted a couple of months back that it's a failure, though he manages to blame everybody but himself.

I'll never understand how Farage politically survived getting his family EU passports at the last minute. The Leavers just didn't seem to care about that little detail. Him and Rees-Mogg are the biggest charlatans on the political right. They're even worse bullshitters than BoJo himself.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If true why aren't we making them disappear ??

King Charles suffer from some form of cancer though that’s unrelated to the prostate surgery he went through just last week, apparently.

unrelated to the prostate surgery
Could still be prostate cancer, though. I mean, if they found it whilst he was in treatment it's unlikely to be a tumor of the brain or of some other region they didn't need to look at. Testicular cancer or bladder cancer would also come to mind.

Unbelievable

If I was going to be snarky, I’d ask the fierce « brexiteers » how it’s going for you guys? No more unwanted migrants and a prosperous economy uh?

"Scottish" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

UK is doomed

Whilst I'm no fan of him, the last time I looked Rutherglen is part of Scotland, so I guess that makes him Scottish? What do you mean?

"Scottish" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

UK is doomed

He wont survive the next election.

Whilst I'm no fan of him, the last time I looked Rutherglen is part of Scotland, so I guess that makes him Scottish? What do you mean?
I hope you are being ironic

He wont survive the next election.
This week he has commented on arms sales to israel - he has no responsibility for arms sales, nor foreign affairs.

His parents were trapped in Gaza, he gave 250K to the UN, next day his parents were allowed out.

This week he has commented on arms sales to israel - he has no responsibility for arms sales, nor foreign affairs.
Just out of curiosity I asked AI what industrial sized arms manufacturers are headquartered in Scotland.

I got laughed at by a machine 🥺