Politics EU Politics and News

If you just consider the costs it can not be a success, most refugees live off welfare like predicted or have low income jobs - no engineers or doctors.

An estimate is about 23 billion € annually additional costs year by year. It also includes around 7 billion € Germany pays for "fighting flight reasons" so no more refugees come.

Corona made the annual tax income sink this year by 20 billion already so it was very smart to take on such financial burdens because the future is always clear and predictable. Magnificient thought process by our academically educated Chancellor.

Last edited:
Let me put it this way; there are actually fewer problems than a notorious pessimist such as myself had expected – not least because largely unbeknownst to the public, the majority of the refugees who'd entered the country in 2015 were found to be what wise people had said they were: not refugees, thus they got promptly deported.

Less than one half remains, with a quarter of a million still expected to be deported till 2022 (the pandemic has put a halt to that).

But Merkel's infantile "we'll manage this" is an insult to those left to face the consequences of her policies. She's not the one doing the managing. Even worse, she's unwilling to aid in the managing, like by creating the legal basis to deport "refugees" who abuse the nation's hospitality. And the worst of it all: she's not even driven by ideology. She's just an opportunist bending in whichever direction the wind of the media blows.

Unless I’m mistaken and this is what we all assumed since the beginning, the « refugees » came to Deutschland back in 2014-2015 and they were all « Willkommen » by the usual useful idiots greetings them at the stations of numerous German cities.

What could we have expected though? Some dude coming from the Turkish border up to Germany via the Balkans isn’t a doctor or engineer. Not to mention the few women and children that actually migrated as compared to the single guys.

It’s good they are leaving in droves, whether forced to or not, but this has been quite a cost for Germany and the rest of Europe.

Same conclusion as muck, I made no secret the situation was crappy for the past five years, showing them the door is nice enough especially on flights considering many actually walked here from Syria, Iraq etc.

What do you think about this?
Go and tell that to the girls that have been raped and murdered by 'refugees' since 2015, not to mention the victims of all the terrorist attacks.

If you just consider the costs it can not be a success, most refugees live off welfare like predicted or have low income jobs - no engineers or doctors.

An estimate is about 23 billion € annually additional costs year by year. It also includes around 7 billion € Germany pays for "fighting flight reasons" so no more refugees come.

Corona made the annual tax income sink this year by 20 billion already so it was very smart to take on such financial burdens because the future is always clear and predictable. Magnificient thought process by our academicly educated Chancellor.
you will be fine - once you start laying off all the car worker's etc. and having to carry the whole of the rest of the EU

Well do not underestimate Germanys industrial and economical power and prowess. This being the main point why it is being seen as a success in foreign media. We just absorbed it with cash. I agree with @muck here it is not as bad as forecasted because of various reasons mentioned already. Slowly the SJW stance on accepting all and everything crumbled. It is so reality detached that the authorities had to act and implemented new proceedings and changed rules to avoid social turmoil. Germany is a open minded and tolerant society for most parts despite many having been decried as racists and Nazis but there is a limit to everything and some ideas are just delusional. Right now I would believe that such would not repeat especially as it became obvious that many refugees were and are just economic ones. You still see the boats arriving from Africa full of young men.

US BMW plant fired its last worker on the line the door hanger. New robot has all the dexterity and feel of a human hand plus lazers.
Robot sponge bath and ass washing for the retirement village an entirely plausible future with a soothing Morgan Freeman voice for diversity.

US BMW plant fired its last worker on the line the door hanger. New robot has all the dexterity and feel of a human hand plus lazers.
Robot sponge bath and ass washing for the retirement village an entirely plausible future with a soothing Morgan Freeman voice for diversity.
As long as it puts the right sponge on the stick, and doesn't steal my gold bars, that sounds pretty good.

???? What?? I don`t understand what is meant. Automatisation and productivity rise go hand in hand. From a quick glimpse I see Spartanburg has 11.000 employees. Its numbers always rose over the years.

The EU continues its controversial Mission "Irini"

Irini-scritta.jpg

Opinion
EU's 'Irini' Libya mission: Europe's Operation Cassandra

Operation Irini: Turkey slams EU mission to contain arms to Libya

Ankara says mission turned a blind eye to weapons sent to Khalifa Haftar, who fights against Turkey-backed GNA.

Here you can see the units involved:

It is a tiny mission criticized by its lack of means, not much contribution from EU states offered and being aimed at Turkey mostly.

It can be discussed what the the right approach should be. Nevertheless it shows again the EUs problem. Too much division on startegic goals.

Last edited:
Go and tell that to the girls that have been raped and murdered by 'refugees' since 2015, not to mention the victims of all the terrorist attacks.

Ah yes, but, you see, these people are "right wing".
And being "right wing" is very bad.

Ah yes, but, you see, these people are "right wing".
And being "right wing" is very bad.

Oh so true, being a moderate is "far right" and anything right of centre is fascist....the libtards deem it so!;)

Well thats how trustworthy Chinese national state enterprises are (ICBC is one of the largest banks of the world and under full CCP Control):

Spain fines four ICBC employees for money laundering

Spain’s top criminal court on Thursday fined four former employees of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC, 中國工商銀行) 22.7 million euros (US$25.5 million) and handed them brief jail terms for laundering millions of euros for Chinese criminal groups.

According to the National Court, ICBC — which entered the Spanish market in January 2011 — set up a Madrid-based entity whose services were mainly used by Asian criminal groups, notably the Emperador-Cheqia and Snake organizations. It attracted 140 million euros in deposits, with Snake notably holding 70 accounts.

Bank staff, including its European director-general Liu Gang and two other employees, had “stubbornly disregarded” regulations against money laundering and were accepting cash deposits of any amount.

The money was transferred to China.

EU nations breaking rules in bilateral trade deals with China

Fifteen EU member states have breached bloc-wide rules in agreeing bilateral commercial deals with China as part of Beijing’s ambitious belt and road initiative (BRI), according to a damning report published by the European Court of Auditors on Thursday (10 September).

……..

Another issue uncovered in the report was the alleged EU funding of Chinese Belt and Road projects on the bloc. The ECA state that in 2017, the Commission allocated €357 million in cohesion funds to cover 85% of the cost of the Pelješac bridge in Croatia.

Authorities in the country then awarded this contract to a Chinese consortium led by the SOE China Road and Bridge Corporation.

“This bridge was financed by EU cohesion funds, yet it is being branded as being part of China’s Belt and Road initiative,” Turtelboom noted.

Maybe its time to start punishing such behaviour, or better make rules that if funded by the EU it must be built by EU companies. There is no fair trade with China, they take everything they can. The same game like in Africa.

I still don´t get why this continues, I have the impression that it is

a. bribing

b. fearful politicians not seeing the own advantages and letting them be lobbied into submission by China profiting companies

EU nations breaking rules in bilateral trade deals with China

Fifteen EU member states have breached bloc-wide rules in agreeing bilateral commercial deals with China as part of Beijing’s ambitious belt and road initiative (BRI), according to a damning report published by the European Court of Auditors on Thursday (10 September).

……..

Another issue uncovered in the report was the alleged EU funding of Chinese Belt and Road projects on the bloc. The ECA state that in 2017, the Commission allocated €357 million in cohesion funds to cover 85% of the cost of the Pelješac bridge in Croatia.

Authorities in the country then awarded this contract to a Chinese consortium led by the SOE China Road and Bridge Corporation.

“This bridge was financed by EU cohesion funds, yet it is being branded as being part of China’s Belt and Road initiative,” Turtelboom noted.

Maybe its time to start punishing such behaviour, or better make rules that if funded by the EU it must be built by EU companies. There is no fair trade with China, they take everything they can. The same game like in Africa.

I still don´t get why this continues, I have the impression that it is

a. bribing

b. fearful politicians not seeing the own advantages and letting them be lobbied into submission by China profiting companies
so its okay for the EU countries to do it (Y)

Apparently. What makes me even more furious is that Strabag and Astaldi appealed the decision citing state subsidies by China - which of course were denied - and informing the European Commission about it. But they seem not to care about money being stolen right out of their pocket by criminal Chinese state companies.

A Croatian court quickly dismissed the appeal "finding unsubstantiated claims and no evidence".

The Croatians should have payed it by themselves then if they decided to let it be built by China. A meagre 40 Croatians or so are employed there as a fig leaf.

A quick law must be made to avoid such in the future. That's just unacceptable.

Apparently. What makes me even more furious is that Strabag and Astaldi appealed the decision citing state subsidies by China - which of course were denied - and informing the European Commission about it. But they seem not to care about money being stolen right out of their pocket by criminal Chinese state companies.

A Croatian court quickly dismissed the appeal "finding unsubstantiated claims and no evidence".

The Croatians should have payed it by themselves then if they decided to let it be built by China. A meagre 40 Croatians or so are employed there as a fig leaf.

A quick law must be made to avoid such in the future. That's just unacceptable.
it would be good to actually see some audited accounts for the EU - I would like to see where all our money has actually gone.....

it would be good to actually see some audited accounts for the EU - I would like to see where all our money has actually gone.....
The slight risk, is of course that they discover we haven't paid enough.....

The slight risk, is of course that they discover we haven't paid enough.....
oh come on - we have been bankrolling that lot for years and its about time the plug was pulled - no deal - no £39bn - wto all the way

get the navy in the channel and start impounding EU ships in our waters

to be absolutely honest I would be putting every obstacle in the world in front of anything from southern Ireland - and squeeze them till they were back to eating spuds