Politics The COVID-19 pandemic news and discussion.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Well... it wouldn't have happened if people had simply put on the mask and obeyed whatever the government had demanded them to do!"

Will likely be the rationale.

Oh boy... all of these conspiracy theories...

Oh the irony

FB-IMG-16783035906779250.jpg

Ah sorry was wondering were they went to I'll remove them...

Nuremberg Trial for you, Fraudci
FB_IMG_16786380855560414.jpg

Last edited:

An unvaccinated family carer who lost her funding to care for her own son said the mandates “felt like a gun to my head”.

She is one of five affected people who took their case to the High Court, challenging the mandates which meant they could not receive caregiver funding without being vaccinated against Covid-19.

Justice Gerard van Bohemen has released a declaration that then-Covid Response Minister Chris Hipkins’ decision to include family carers in the mandate was “invalid” because “it was not a decision that was available to the Minister on the basis of the information that was before him at the time”.

One anonymous caregiver said “it felt so wrong that I could not live in my house, caring for my son, and have the life we had, unless I was vaccinated. To have someone in an office, who had never met us and didn’t know our situation, make this law, felt like a gun to my head.”

Portuguese television today reports a "vertiginous increase in adverse reactions to the covid vaccine, which leads the German government to consider paying compensation to the victims. And many were forced to take it." (RTP, 03/14/2023)

Naaaaaah...

Come on....

People were not "forced" to get vaccinated! They were given the "choice"!
They could either take the vaccine or not take it. Of course there were consequences if they didn't take it, but it was their choice.

Wasn't it how it went? Wasn't it the argument going around?

Naaaaaah...

Come on....

People were not "forced" to get vaccinated! They were given the "choice"!
They could either take the vaccine or not take it. Of course there were consequences if they didn't take it, but it was their choice.

Wasn't it how it went? Wasn't it the argument going around?
"Take experimental drug or lose job. Choice is yours"

^---That was my choice. Or I could try for religious exemption, which I probably would have done now that we see the last two years of results.
It was almost mine too, but fortunately the company I work for never pushed for it. If they had I would have given them the middle finger and dared them to fire me at a time when they needed more engineers not less.

So not only is Fauci a lying POS he’s also a traitor for spreading dangerous bio weapons research to hostile foreign governments.