Politics The Biden thread

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I heard the other day that Mr Joe Lyin Biden actually only works about a four hour day. He's supposedly only up and runnign from about noon to 4 pm.

You know how the chinese vendors on alibaba all have english names. To reciprocate and assimilate we should all learn our chinese first names. I'll go first, mine being Simon is Xīméng

Supreme court 2 Biden 0

In an interview CNBC.. Biden mixes up declaration of independence with the constitution, them goes on to declare his complete support for Ukraine's war in Iraq.

Libs and Dems are big mad about the Supreme Court's decisions.

Amazingly hilarious to see them basically demanding the Supreme Court to be abolished because the decisions didn't go their way.

not a peep about this in the national news.... if a conservative had done something like this it would be plastered all over....
lying scumbag. imagine what he does when he knows he wont get causht...
it all really got a jump start with hillerys deplorable and flyover comments...
cant share a country with people like this...

not a peep about this in the national news.... if a conservative had done something like this it would be plastered all over....
lying scumbag. imagine what he does when he knows he wont get causht...
it all really got a jump start with hillerys deplorable and flyover comments...
cant share a country with people like this...
He should just resign due to the disgrace, but he has no integrity. He also is so biased that there is no way that he can represent all of his constituents fairly.

He should just resign due to the disgrace, but he has no integrity. He also is so biased that there is no way that he can represent all of his constituents fairly.
they stopped caring about that a long time ago... some of the youtube commnets were to the effect of "he gets my vote for soing that..." total lack of self awareness...
someone behaving like that would not get my vote, even if they were supposedly "on my side" with siimilar political and social views....

Green mayor of capital of NZ. Gets pissed tells restaurant she is the mayor... to get more pissed then leaves without paying.
Greens are running advert ... landlords rentals are causing starvation.
Sadly for them Its not 60's Russia. Though according to the press who asked locals what they thought. Many were positive of her behavior and likely voted for her.

Last edited:
Probably the wrong thread....

What is believed to be cocaine prompted a brief evacuation of the White House over the weekend.
The complex was evacuated around 8.45pm on Sunday (local time) after the US Secret Service discovered the suspicious powder in a common area of the West Wing.
A preliminary test showed the substance was cocaine, two officials told the AP. It was found in an area accessible to tour groups, not in any particular West Wing office, they said.
US President Joe Biden was away at Camp David, the presidential country retreat, when the substance was found.

US Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told the Washington Post that there is “an investigation into the cause and manner” of how the substance entered the White House.

thanks biden. now go rot in hel

So the Colombian marching powder was found near or in the Situation rm ...

Hunter was defo MWI to forget his gear

as much as I’d like to see Hunter caught with a baggie, I’d like to think that the Biden Handlers are smart enough to keep the President’s Family (tm) clear being stone cold knicked while being stupid in front of the world to see.

…….By the way, this is a drunk post and I know I got pilloried a few months ago for feeling sorry for the Orc babies.

Manhattans, by the way, are the inebriation devices of choice… again…

FB_IMG_16888114703995046.jpg