Politics Seattle: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) Antifa thread

• On Monday, Mayor Bill de Blasio agreed to cut the city’s police budget by cancelling the hire of more than 1,000 new police officers and shifting school safety officers from police control to the Department of Education.
  • But protesters say this falls short of their demands, and clashes between protesters and the police began to break out on Tuesday morning.

I heard Donna Brazile say that perhaps the police don't have to respond to calls that might be better handled by other professionals. She used the example of domestic disputes as one where perhaps social workers could be sent instead of cops. IIRC, domestic disputes are one of, if not THE most dangerous calls the cops respond to. smh at the bottomless stupid of the left.

Last time I checked, destroying "historic monuments" (such as statues) was also a war crime.

Yeah well... according to CHAZ/CHOP/Antifa/BLM these are "monuments celebrating racists, fascists and white supremacy".

And anyway: it's okay when they do it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'd say that the experiment was very successful*

Just needed to continue it a few more weeks before food, medicines and toilet paper would have run out et voilà Venezuela!

* The experiment was to show that anarchism and marxism have failed each and every time right?

CHAZ/CHOP's ground area is around 0,036km².

Apart from a nuke, what kind of conventional warhead would cover a similar ground?

The retired BLU-82 has a blast radius of 100-300m2 depending on the type of terrain. The largest conventional bomb in the US inventory, the MOAB is approx. 14 times more powerful in terms of energy yield.

CHOP is approx. 3600 m2 of dense metropolitan area so I'd wager that the lower estimates for effectiveness are more likely. Still how much resistance would you face if you threw an 11 ton bomb into the center of the area ...

Defund CHAZ/CHOP NKVD death squads!!??

BLM unless they are murked??

Another 2 body bags on the mayor/governor account

I'd say that the experiment was very successful*

Just needed to continue it a few more weeks before food, medicines and toilet paper would have run out et voilà Venezuela!

* The experiment was to show that anarchism and marxism have failed each and every time right?
what I hope it really showed was what is going to happen if we dont re elect Trump in 2020. hopefully that is what the majority of Americans learned from this

Back