Politics Seattle: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) Antifa thread

The residents and business owners within the CHOP will now be suing the city for damages because they failed to protect private property. I think the lesson here folks, is that radical leftist/communist mayors have no abilities to run cities. We'll see if the voters take note.

I would love to be on that jury.
sue the crap out of them... lost wages, property damage, stress, etc.... maybe it will teach those bell ends to keep the virtue signalling to themselves, and uphold the law like they are supposed to. And maybe, just maybe, the citizens will vote them all out the first chance they get.

While these Chaz-ians are in transit to their next riot/takeover/reqconquista, I hope State and Federal authorities waylay them and catch some with unregistered or illegally possessed weapons and other material. And, I hope it gets done quietly and that there is no video!

While these Chaz-ians are in transit to their next riot/takeover/reqconquista, I hope State and Federal authorities waylay them and catch some with unregistered or illegally possessed weapons and other material. And, I hope it gets done quietly and that there is no video!

Unlikely.

Considering how the State let it happen, it would "send the wrong message" to send the police (they so eagerly campaigned to defund) after these "peaceful protesters who only wanted a summer of love".

Yeah?

So what?
she certainly didnt give a crap about the people that live and work inside the zone. even though it is her job to do just that, but she decided to pander and virtue signal instead of protecting innocent people. at a minimum she should be civilly responsible (if that is actually a legal concept, not sure if it is) for the deaths in the zone.

Back