Politics Seattle: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) Antifa thread

CHOP talks collapse. LOL!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So basically, they held a couple of blocks for ten days and the number of killed is half of the number of all Blacks killed by police in the entire US since the beginning of the year.

Great results.

CHOP talks collapse. LOL!

twitter in their all seeing and wise omnipotence have deleted the post down the memory hole... what was it about?

twitter in their all seeing and wise omnipotence have deleted the post down the memory hole... what was it about?

Wow, amazing they deleted it! It was a statement from CHOP and it sounded like they have the same speech writers as North Korea.

104255096_598943794354669_6847464214809380661_n.jpg

brian all people in vakandanistan and antifanism!

I really like the Darwin one,but it would surely be considered racist by those it pillories.

---------
So, I'm still of the mind that the mayor and WA State leaders need to be the ones who crack down on this criminal insurrection. Trump being sucked into looking brutal by suppressing it would be just what the media is looking for.... looking to portray.

Last edited:
Anyone else secretly hope they don't shut down Chaz/CHOP? Lots of laughs and who knows, they may just all end up killing each other.

Nah... they will just claim these guys were KKK/Big-Luau/White Supremacists.

are they going to bring charges against the guy that was handing out AR's from the boot of his car? or are they just gonna pretend like thats ok.

are they going to bring charges against the guy that was handing out AR's from the boot of his car? or are they just gonna pretend like thats ok.

Considering how they don't understand either the law or the Constitution, I wouldn't be surprised if they claim it was protected by the 2nd Amendment.

Back