Politics Team Biden created disaster on southern US border

Chazman

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
United-States
Let's start here. This is not a Russian convoy to Kiev. This is the US-Mexico border. A 3 hour fire fight between Mexican authorities and the cartels.

In addition to drugs, the cartels are now making even more money as human traffickers. The US border is open. Millions of unvetted people have entered since Biden and they are secretly being flown all over the country by the US government in the dead of night.

Last edited:
Amazing isn't it? Law enforcement on the border are already far beyond overwhelmed by the Biden created disaster at the border. The government is bleeding the country dry with trillion after trillion of woke and pork barrel spending and now want VOLUNTEERS to man the border due to a crisis of their own making and now making it worse by rescinding title 42?

But......we must establish a 'no fly zone' over Ukraine, because Ukraine's borders are "sacred".

Y'all acting like this is something new and wasn't going on for nearly 16 years now.

Not the previous 4 years. The cartels literally own the US border and towns near it. This is by design. All the progress made by Trump regarding securing the border, was wiped out with the stroke of a pen on the first day Biden took office.

Last edited:
Well, if it was up to me there would be "special operations" that make cartel operatives, convoys, encampments, whatever, located within the US borders just suddenly disappear. Then again, I'm a racist white man..... . Oh, I meant "white"...... racist is in my genetic make up, I hear.

By the way... NONE of the above described cartel violence showed up on any national news headlines or in hourly national news radio blurb here in the western USA.

Well, if it was up to me there would be "special operations" that make cartel operatives, convoys, encampments, whatever, located within the US borders just suddenly disappear. Then again, I'm a racist white man..... . Oh, I meant "white"...... racist is in my genetic make up, I hear.

By the way... NONE of the above described cartel violence showed up on any national news headlines or in hourly national news radio blurb here in the western USA.
Perhaps US armored forces should create a 50 mile demilitarized buffer of denazification inside Mexico.

Oh, BTW, not in Ukraine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Perhaps US armored forces should create a 50 mile demilitarized buffer of denazification inside Mexico.

Complete with no fly zone to prevent any cartel aircraft or drones coming into our country.

In addition to drugs, the cartels are now making even more money as human traffickers. The US border is open. Millions of unvetted people have entered since Biden and they are secretly being flown all over the country by the US government in the dead of night.
I know about refugees from ruZZia entering through Mexican borders. They enter illegally, give up to border patrol. Because Biden cancelled Trump restrictions, now they’re allowed to enter and seek for refuge, border patrol can hold them in detention center till guys are bailed out. After that they are officially a refugee’s. Within 6 month they’re getting SSN and voila, we got tons of ruZZian Z-supporters here, in the US.
russian speaking chats and resources are filled with new “refugees”.

P.S. I can confirm the stories with russian, Ukrainian and some post-soviet republic citizens, can’t say anything about anyone else

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.