Other Post Xmas loot 2021 thread.....

I had this as a kid::

1639514295272.png

Action man wallpaper, and no not on my PC!

^---Nice!

So, my long time desire for an acoustic guitar has been answered.

I was studying what to buy and had gone to the store several times, looking and fumbling around. On Monday last, my wife and I went to the music store and I came home with more than I was going to buy for myself. She bought the guitar for me as my Christmas present!

Taylor GS Mini, all mahogany. So much beautiful sound, coming from a smaller size than your standard dreadnought!

^---Nice!

So, my long time desire for an acoustic guitar has been answered.

I was studying what to buy and had gone to the store several times, looking and fumbling around. On Monday last, my wife and I went to the music store and I came home with more than I was going to buy for myself. She bought the guitar for me as my Christmas present!

Taylor GS Mini, all mahogany. So much beautiful sound, coming from a smaller size than your standard dreadnought!
Post some photos

I have told the OH not to bother as there is absolutely nothing I am needing whatsoever

She has got another nice leather jacket - with a detachable inside and hood thing - to go with the other 40+ coats she already has

I didn't ask for much as I am away for 3 months from January, so mostly got beer.

Got some new trainers and a couple of books as well. So all in all fairly low key - but that's what I wanted with a det coming up.

Got some money, a jean, some Lacoste deodorant/shower gel haul to smell good, the usual Lindt chocolates, a 12 pack of beers, and a new pair of Puma shoes.

Not too bad a Christmas. Now onto 2022 and more walking through the fog sadly.

I also got something by Puma. Older daughter checked with my Euro pals to see what I'd been bidding on at German auction sites. (neither would confess to being the enabler) I've been after a Puma Game Warden to replace the one I lost poaching deer when I was in college back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. (Never saw the need for food stamps when there was plenty of food running around wild.)

GF and I had just finished gutting a small buck & saw headlights approaching... "It might be the game warden!" And away we went without my Game Warden knife.
pic1a.jpg

She got me a nice one, too!

About poaching... I've always thought as long as the animal is eaten and wasn't taken just for big antlers, it isn't a sin. A farmer friend of her dads' gave her a big bag of potatoes, and we got by just fine that winter!

Got new boots, leather chaps & tires for my beach jeep. I'd post a few pictures but don't have any yet that are for public consumption. Was a good Christmas all around.

Got a hand-knitted scarf from the OH that she has been working on for months in secret - very nice
(she also gave me £200 towards a muck truck I need in spring)

Couple of new whiskey glasses - couple of gift cards - couple of boxes of Turkish Delight