Politics Black Sea Thread

Going to be busy there with the Iranians there as well - just hope they don't have an accident

Unless I haven't kept up, I don't think the Iranians made it past the African coast.

If they had been in Rusik water's Putin would have fired at them directly

Truth is they were in INTERNATIONAL waters - tough

Same *hit as when you fly your ancient bombers near our airspace - you won't come in as you would get shot down
They dont need to as Russian bombers carry long-range cruise missiles and capable of striking targets in UK from thousands of miles away. Unlike your impotent destroyer armed with ancient Harpoons representing no danger neither for Russian warships nor Russian mainland (I mean Crimea of course). I dont know what Brits actually tried to prove by sending this worthless piece of junk in our territorial sea. I mean its just pathetic...

Last edited:
Be interesting if they would try that rubbish with an American Destroyer :rolleyes:
It happened many times already. US destroyers are harassed by Russian naval aviation as soon as they enter Black Sea. Their radars and radio communication are jammed on a regular basis. I mean Americans got used to it already. ? ? ?

They dont need to as Russian bombers carry long-range cruise missiles and capable of striking targets in UK from thousands of miles away. Unlike your impotent destroyer armed with ancient Harpoons representing no danger nor for Russian warships nor Russian mainland (I mean Crimea of coures). I dont know what Brits actually tried to prove by sending this worthless piece of junk in out territorial sea. I mean its just pathetic...
Yeah, the argies were saying the same, back in 81, guess they know better now.

For a Black sea thread, we are literally all over the place.....

It was created by b-troll for all the b-hurt people to whine and cry and blame Russia for their pains and aches just like American democrats did for lost 2k16 election, so no surprise there :rolleyes:

So are US and UK ships still in the area?

It happened many times already. US destroyers are harassed by Russian naval aviation as soon as they enter Black Sea. Their radars and radio communication are jammed on a regular basis. I mean Americans got used to it already. ? ? ?

That would be very educational for the US Navy. Actually, my understanding is that most sensors are turned off during those encounters so the Russians don't gain any ELINT.

Make sure you take a backup tug - and a backup for the tug
BTW say goodbye to any assets you got in Caribbean or Africa as soon all of them will be nationalized by local leftist governments armed and supported by Russia. ???

It was created by b-troll for all the b-hurt people to whine and cry and blame Russia for their pains and aches just like American democrats did for lost 2k16 election, so no surprise there :rolleyes:
There’s a lot of that about, and just like coke, it’s all around the world.....

I dont know about you but Im just trying to reanimate this forum. Its almost dead. Really miss good old days on mp.net and themess...

Nice. This forum seems to do well with the population it has. Fabrication/fallacy fits your statement. But carry on.

That’s the problem with Russians. No sense of humor, ever. Even the Germans and French manage to laugh at their own misery and past lost wars.