Politics Seattle: Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) Antifa thread

the united state of new wakanda,use antifanism's constituation!had king CHAZ, Raz Simone,he is new black panther!

Let them simmer for a while. Soon, they'll be eating each other.

Probably as good a place to post this as anywhere. It explains how this generation has become shitforBrains lunatics. Great read.

To my fellow M.I. members, for your consideration, EXHIBIT A: CHAZ-CHOP, what Minneapolis and any other U.S. city will become once the Police departments are defunded/phased out. (all in Democrat Party-run cities, mind you.) But I digress.

Oh yeah, this setup is so much better for the community, especially for the black community...NOT!
You would think the NAACP and National Black Caucus would be up in arms over this. But you have to get votes to stay in power, so what better way to do that, than by causing confusion, lawlessness, and stoking racism too. As we have seen these groups have no real solution for the Black community to move forward, other than blaming the "system" and white man for all the woes.

P.S. I am not a Republican if that is what you think. I have some harsh words for them too! Like their ineptitude during this insurrection! Their constant kowtowing to ideas and laws that their constituents oppose, their 'get along' approach to stay in office. Their lack of support to President Trump when he makes a wise decision. etc. I have not followed the US news for awhile and certainly not the past year other than online, so some of them may have stood up during a press conference and called a Spade, a SPADE.
1. Has the GOP stood up to statues being torn down across the country?
2. Have they stood up to defunding of the police? Reform the police? Well, what does that mean, give specifics! Put people to task!
3. Is the GOP standing up to this erroneous SHLOCK of lie about 'systemic racism" in the USA?
(hell, if that were even true then people would not be pouring across the U.S. Southern Border as though they were going Black Friday shopping at the mall!)

While I do not deny some police departments may need some reform and that some officers are bad. Has anyone here ever noticed that none of these incidents with the police seem to involve African immigrants? There is a reason for this, but I will save that discussion for another thread.

Meanwhile, Seattle's Chief of Police and Mayor sit on their A$$ while this travesty of a dumpster fire plays out for the whole world to see.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hillarious
what a bunch of dimwits, if our education system had spent half as much time trying to teach logical and rational thought as it did teaching people about how many different genders there are, our country would not nearly be as fooked up as it is... and I dont just mean liberals either, everyone would have benefited, but now we are one step away from burning witches 'cause they are made of wood, or trying to grow crops with Brawndo.
holy crap... in some of their responses, you can see the cognitive dissonance maybe start to bubble to the surface....

What did the horse do?

Is he the defendant or plaintiff?
:p
The he is a she. A mare. Odd name. It started out being called The Militaire and was only open to cavalry officers. Clearly, that was far too militaristic and the name was changed to Eventing. The shorter version without a roads and tracks phase was called a horse trial. Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country Jumping. Combined score of all three phases. Our first outing of the season, I pretty well stunk up the place and naturally blamed Covid 19. Then, to add insult to injury a rain storm moved thru and they cancelled the cross country phase, which is the only reason anyone does the sport to begin with.

The he is a she. A mare. Odd name. It started out being called The Militaire and was only open to cavalry officers. Clearly, that was far too militaristic and the name was changed to Eventing. The shorter version without a roads and tracks phase was called a horse trial. Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country Jumping. Combined score of all three phases. Our first outing of the season, I pretty well stunk up the place and naturally blamed Covid 19. Then, to add insult to injury a rain storm moved thru and they cancelled the cross country phase, which is the only reason anyone does the sport to begin with.
Cross country and show jumping I can understand, could never really wrap my head around dressage.

I think like a lot pf people, I've rolled my eyes at the "defund the police" thing. Having said that, I just read that Seattle PD's annual budget is 410 million dollars and they have 1300 officers. I know it's a little more complicated than that in they have civilian employees, equipment and a myriad of other expenses but my mind is genuinely blown.

I guess I've never really thought about how much it costs to run a large police force but I wouldn't have guessed at that kind of figure in a million years.
Well the NYPDs operating budget is $5.6 billion. im sure theres room for a little defunding there haha

Thats bigger than the budget of the Armed Forces of Greece

So, two shootings, a few stabbings, etc...

The police got told to go away by the CHAZ/CHOP people, saying "we want to find a way to solve our problems without the police".

Okay, have fun then.

Cross country and show jumping I can understand, could never really wrap my head around dressage.
It's roots are military. Hard to keep a coherent battle line or form a charge unless the beasts are well trained on the flat. It is really essential for jumping in the sense that it rebalances the horses on their hind ends. But today it's been taken over by nit picking females with hyphenated last names. One thing hasn't changed. The European countries like Germany who engineered incredible war machinery in the 20th century were engineering incredible war horses in the centuries before that and continue to do so to this day.

Well, what can I say but "congratulations"?

CHAZ/CHOP managed to reinvent segregation.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

MSM won't call this segregation. Instead they will argue that it is an institutional separation of an ethnic, racial, religious, or other minority group from the dominant majority.

CHAZ Special Forces.

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, hat and outdoor

Back