Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's your problem with russkia?
To hold a mirror, what’s your problem with ‘ mErica?’

Empires rise, empires fall, such is history.

Take a chill pill.......

To hold a mirror, what’s your problem with ‘ mErica?’

Empires rise, empires fall, such is history.

Take a chill pill.......

I never said I had a problem with murica. Where did you pull that from? You seem to be very confused. Such is friday night?

Powell believes that 10 million votes were added to Biden and 7 million subtracted from Trump.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Damn you and your fake lying doctored maps!
Yes! I’m a “bullshitter” and even faked that website it appears on.

Does Wu Mao really only pay $.50 per post? I’d bet some people here may know first hand.
XAKeQ.webp

Cough cough, I see the two Trumptards are still in la la land. Enjoy your fantasy as its about to come crashing in December 14. Enjoy your delusion boys.

Hmmmm....Bill Gates, (the guy I go to for medical advice), with the CEO of Smartmatic. What a small world!

A second judge upholds halt to PA certification.

From your own link...and boy is it messy...

The issue in this case is whether legislative expansion of absentee balloting to broad mail-in balloting violated the Pennsylvania Constitution. It’s not clear what the relief would be; the petitioners seek to preclude the Secretary of State from transmitting the certification or otherwise perfecting the electoral college selections.

Fraud is not the object of this claim. It's an interesting question, just as the delay of three days to count ballots in Pennsylvania...but again no allegations of fraud. I believe that all results of Pennsylvania are at risk given some pre-election legislative choices.

Hardly any cases presented to courts by the Trump people are based on fraud anyways...screaming and gesturing in the media, presenting the little they really have to judges, and getting even laughed at by conservative judges.

Time for some dignity I believe.

Meanwhile, somewhere else, the Trump legal team has established objections to over 160,000 absentee ballots in Milwaukee County that could be used in a lawsuit. Milwaukee County alone could swing to favor Trump in WI. It’s up to President Trump and his legal team on whether or not to pursue in court.

CNN; Wilwaukee County doesn't exist, trump's crazy conspiracy theory that he lost a county that doesn't even exist, shows he is trying to cheat the election.

In the meantime:

I never said I had a problem with murica. Where did you pull that from? You seem to be very confused. Such is friday night?
I never said I had a problem with Ruskia......I can play this game all day..... your nexy shift is monday, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.