Other Post The Euro championship 2020/2021

So does the English. This game could go either way but you’ve got an advantage to play at Wembley.

Hope for you guys you won’t have “The” Germany that played against Portugay and the England that played the Jocks.

So does the English. This game could go either way but you’ve got an advantage to play at Wembley.

Hope for you guys you won’t have “The” Germany that played against Portugay and the England that played the Jocks.
I will take 1-0 to England - I don't care how pretty it is

time to dust down the don't mention the VAR meme............. ? ?

Has anyone noticed by now the VAR is essentially worthless and the ref do whatever he wants?

Ah well, I guess football wouldn’t be football if it wasn’t for the occasional unjust decisions.

Has anyone noticed by now the VAR is essentially worthless and the ref do whatever he wants?

Ah well, I guess football wouldn’t be football if it wasn’t for the occasional unjust decisions.
Seems to be the way

51722.jpg

Just wondering, why wasn’t the Irish team playing this year? I mean, even Wales was there.

Round of 8. My predictions in bold:

Wales vs Denmark
Italy
vs Austria
Netherlands vs Czech Republic
Belgium vs Portugal
Croatia
vs Spain
France vs Switzerland
England vs Germany
Sweden
vs Ukraine

Round of 8. My predictions in bold:

Wales vs Denmark
Italy
vs Austria
Belgium vs Portugal
Croatia
vs Spain
France vs Switzerland
England vs Germany
Sweden
vs Ukraine
Wales vs Denmark
Italy vs Austria
Belgium vs Portugal
Croatia vs Spain
France
vs Switzerland
England vs Germany
Sweden vs Ukraine

For me, as long as England beat Germany the rest of the competition is irrelevant - but I have a sneaking feeling that Wales might win

Going for the 8 above

This wasn’t much of a great game although the Italian striker and his attempt at a goal wowed me. Impressive. Had it been in the nets this was the goal of the Euro.

I was going to go with this one. Thought that going with the more 'obvious' markings might be taking the joke a bit too far...

View attachment 318045
I was going to go with the Air France Concord last night - to follow @Jake84 theme

Zeppelin is good - crash and burn - overinflated............... (Y)

To be fair, I'm actually looking forward to seeing what our forum buds have for us Englanders by way of reply when we eventually get knocked out.

Austin Allegro driving off a cliff?

Back