Other Post The Euro championship 2020/2021

Big electrical storm overhead - thunder and lightening - lights have just flicked - bitter not go off before the football :rolleyes:
If the things get phucked up, use the BBC Player on your mobile device.

3:0. Alles in Ordnung. No need to call Fegelein ;)

Last edited:
If the things get phucked up, use your the BBC Player on your mobile device.

3:0. Alles in Ordnung. No need to call Fegelein ;)
4 now - I am starting to feel sorry for their goalkeeper, he will have a bad back by the end of the night, picking the ball out of the net (Y)

rus151903464691-800x300.jpg

At least the air hostesses knew the score 4 - 0

Five clean sheets

Sure, ridicule a leader of German men that actually did achieve Weltherrschaft ?
You mean to tell me Hitler would've seized Moscow if he'd eaten more of his bogeys? He was a vegan though, wasn't he? Oi, that's an interesting question: Are nose-pickings vegan? Coming from a mammal, they can't possibly be vegan, right? Somewhere, a faculty of ecology must have produced essays on this most important matter … Seems like Hitler was destined to fall.

Last edited:
^^^^Wasn't Adolf merely a vegetarian, though? Unless he dispensed with all dairy products and eggs as well, he wouldn't have been a vegan by definition. As an inhabitant of one of Germany's most egregiously hipster infested states you ought to know such things, muck.

Hipsters, in Bavaria? How dare you, Sir. How very dare you. I'll have you know that we've been twinned with Texas since the 1980s. You think Texans would suffer being associated with a bunch of vegetable-munching hipsters?
I was just looking to get a rise out of you, successfully it would seem ?. We all know that Germany's hipsters concentrate in Berlin and Hamburg. Although Fish&Chips is on to something with Munich there. I guess one city with plenty of hipsters can't tarnish the entire state....if we decide to be charitable that is.

Welp England after Ukraine will be facing Denmark in semi finals which seems to be quite the “easy path” or dare I say walk in the park?

I stand by my prediction, we’re off for England - Italy as a final which will go either way, but the Britons seems to be on a very positive dynamic.

By the way, English fans collected almost £33,000 for that German girl. Good on them, that's a nice touch, and restoring my faith in humanity to some extent.
I was just looking to get a rise out of you, successfully it would seem ?. We all know that Germany's hipsters concentrate in Berlin and Hamburg. Although Fish&Chips is on to something with Munich there. I guess one city with plenty of hipsters can't tarnish the entire state....if we decide to be charitable that is.
I was just being facetious … my patriotism has been so well and truly on the wane over the past five years that I wouldn't bet on its surviving to the middle of the decade.

By the way, English fans collected almost £33,000 for that German girl. Good on them, that's a nice touch, and restoring my faith in humanity to some extent.I was just being facetious … my patriotism has been so well and truly on the wane over the past five years that I wouldn't bet on its surviving to the middle of the decade.
So, I take it you won't be voting yea in the referendum for Bavaria to secede from the republic then? Weird, I thought that was a widespread sentiment in the deep south of Germanistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remain unconvinced that was a penalty.

Congratulations England, good game. So proud of being Danish & how our team rose from the ashes & inspired a whole country & the world. We hold our heads high & look to a bright future.
Flag of Denmark
You were robbed

Ref was not great - your free kick was very soft and actually your players wall performed an illegal manoeuvre

Kane should have had a penalty - every decision had gone your way till he gave one to Stirling

I am shocked that
1/ some idiot shone a green laser at your goalkeeper during the penalty - good job he saved it initially or there would have been more trouble over this - need to be found and jailed for 5 years

2/ ffs - why all the booing during your national anthem - It's not only disrespectful, but not what I would expect - accept my apologies

3/ Some muppet was letting off fireworks - we are not in Italy - it's not needed and how did they smuggle them in
Again - find them - jail them for 5 years

Glad we won - but the 3 things above do take the shine off it

Last edited:
Back