Politics British-teen-killed-crash-outside-American-spy-base-UK-hit-diplomats-wife

She should be sent back to the UK in American style - shackled - not allowed to appease her conscience by video link

A deal must have already been done over the sentence...................:mad:

But on the other hand we are supposed to hand over Julian Assange and G Maxwell a woman who arrives in court shackled by the US judiciary for a puppet trial

One rule for yanks - one rule for everyone else - it's a bit like animal farm with Anne Sacoolas playing the part of Napoleon

Not happy one little bit:mad:

As you said, it’s morally wrong, vile and despicable.

Diplomatic immunity as far as I’m concerned is quite convenient in cases like that. I occasionally drive behind a car (usually a black SUV that screams « I’m special ») driving like an idiot just because they have their green plate and license.

Fortunately they’ve yet to kill one of my close one, friend or relative.

Don’t care if it’s a Murican, some wealthy Sheik from the Gulf state or whatever.

She’s still wanted by Interpol and better not leave the US because otherwise she’d be arrested and rightly handed to the UK authorities?

Not to be an ass here and it’s obviously not things you can compare, but during the wave or terror attacks France endured in the mid-90s one of the terrorist of then GIA terror group fled to London and the UK denied us to hand him to our law enforcement and Justice, because poor snowflakes British then thought a terrorist would be « mistreated » by French police and in a French prison… ?

I mean, the police would have probably interrogated him strongly enough and regarding prison considering what they’re made of here hailed as a hero…

Not to be an ass here and it’s obviously not things you can compare, but during the wave or terror attacks France endured in the mid-90s one of the terrorist of then GIA terror group fled to London and the UK denied us to hand him to our law enforcement and Justice, because poor snowflakes British then thought a terrorist would be « mistreated » by French police and in a French prison… ?

I mean, the police would have probably interrogated him strongly enough and regarding prison considering what they’re made of here hailed as a hero…

We handed him over once due process had been observed, and you jailed him till about 2029 when he can return to some sandpit somewhere

We handed him over once due process had been observed, and you jailed him till about 2029 when he can return to some sandpit somewhere

No problem and I didn’t mean to veer off topic too much, but that took some time.

Anyway on topic, is she still wanted by Interpol for the accident and killing of the British teen?

No problem and I didn’t mean to veer off topic too much, but that took some time.

Anyway on topic, is she still wanted by Interpol for the accident and killing of the British teen?
Don't know actually - but I suspect that it will be part of the deal that this will be dropped

She did agree to an out-of-court settlement with the family last summer? Which will have been met by the American taxpayer no doubt

Sad it ever got this far to be honest

Behind a paywall but what I could read was more than enough.

Diplomatic immunity, nothing to see here. Carry on.

Just detain some foreign nationals on BS charges and trade them for the person you want. It works for China, Iran and Russia ... :rolleyes:

You forgot US who is number one in detaining foreign nationals on BS charges.
Also only sovereign nations can do it while Europeans including UK have to ask US permission so Anne Sacoolas has nothing to worry about :rolleyes: