Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump´s record is not bad...i can understand why people, and many centrists, preferred Donald Trump to to the fog of what the democrats represent today.

But he lost...

Happens.

And his behavior at this time kind of gives an edge to those (like me) who thought his set of values did not make him a suitable leader. The Dems will benefit greatly from this: getting back many Americans disgusted with the AOC´s, Omar´s and other scum that started taking the reigns in the Democratic party.

The Republicans will be stuck with the Trump base, incredibly loyal (almost to the point of a cult) but that will marginalize it. The future shall say.

I like your effective use of parenthesis. lol

These "twitter mistakes" are really starting to get old though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It sure does look different from what things were back in 2016.

With all the "Russia", and the "Resist", and the "Rape Melania" signs in front of the Trump Tower, and the Democrats already calling for impeachment, and the media predicting very dark days ahead (wars, death squads, economic depression, desrtuction of the US, etc...).
Indeed. The coup planning was well underway by this time in 2016. Trump was hopelessly out of his league and would never finish his first term. I can think of no better example of the Peter Principle than Joe Biden. So to protect and cover for him, we'll see epic bootlicking and gallons of slobber expended by the MSM.

Last edited:
When are all those Pro constitutionalist .. going to take to Arms and proceed to round up all those blatent traitors who are still free and never once been arrested it's plain for all to see . And Taliban Dorsey
Because he ethier lied under oath at the recent hearing..or those under him aren't listening to him and doing what they want . Ethier way a good few need to dangle by the noose .

Whole thing is a farce i've never seen so many blatent guilty folks remain free from arrest for such a long time but they were all QAF to arrested bring in those connected with Trump.

Wait... Electors are being harassed by anti-Trump people?

But why?

Hasn't Biden won? Why would they need to harass the Electors?

I understand that, back in 2016, the never-Trumpers had that kind of behavior since the narrative was "Trump stole the elections thanks to Putin".
But now the narrative is "Biden won, Trump has lost, just get over it". So... why the need to threaten the Electors?

On a funny side note, Blessed be ye faithful soul oh Saint Lady Alissa.

We thank ye for your forgiveness.

Yes, going after Trump’s law firms is fair game

The Lincoln Project, the anti-Trump group founded by a number of prominent Republicans, turned its attention — and ire — this week to the law firms helping President Trump contest the election. It launched a social media campaign encouraging the public, and perhaps more ominously, other firm clients, to confront the law firms of Jones Day and Porter Wright Morris & Arthur about their work on lawsuits challenging the election results.

You know, unity, healing, that kind of thing.

My dog ate the 47USB sticks??

That didnt fly with my teacher regarding the homework back in the school days, in case the Dems are wondering
? ? ?
just follow the dog around with a little baggie for 3 days you will get your stash back. should still work too....

Status
Not open for further replies.