Other Post The Euro championship 2020/2021

Peacekeepers in Mali, watching the England victory!
E5Ez5IiWEAww1kZ.jpg
E5Ez4_fXEAQckEW.jpg

Really nice to watch the Italians play well this year. Seriously there has been a recurring joke about them « always playing like crap and managing to survive » (and occasionally win) but this time I’m seeing them win the Euro this year and deservedly so.

I think we’re headed for a Italy - England final.

Really nice to watch the Italians play well this year. Seriously there has been a recurring joke about them « always playing like crap and managing to survive » (and occasionally win) but this time I’m seeing them win the Euro this year and deservedly so.

I think we’re headed for a Italy - England final.
One thing 'fur sure' it won't be an Italy- France final ? ? (Y)

Ready to lose against the Italians?
Yes - last time was on penalties in Fuerteventura on my birthday.............. :(

In a plaza surrounded by 100's of Italians - me and the OH were the only Brit's

We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory that night............... will do again:rolleyes:

England vs. Germany game included something for the booger eaters.
He always does it so gross...was his last time though..

I also watched E - G and saw the crying girl during the game...

Whats wrong with some "fans"?

A guy put up a crowdfunding for her which is a really nice gesture...Imagine being publicly ridiculed in the internet age as a kid...

@Picanha
Gary Lineker also chimed in, tweeting:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Imagine being an adult man and feeling the urge to hurl vicious abuse at a crying eight-year-old girl over a football match. ?

Though contrary to the Mirror's headliner, a "small minority" of fans it was not (at least not in internet-terms). Oh boy, the state of the Anglo-German relations never ceases to amaze me.

Just check out Gallup Institute's country ratings, they're downright bizarre if I'm being honest. Germany is many times more popular in Israel (!) and Russia than it is in the UK. But perhaps we shouldn't single ourselves out here, it's more of a general cultural phenomenon as of late.

I nearly fell off my chair when the Daily Mail dug out the Battle of Sluys over the Anglo-French fishing row. Basking in a 600-year-old victory over France because of a measly trade dispute displays Balkanite levels of jingoism.

Having said that …
TV presenter Jeremy Vine said: "Dear Germany, Thank-you for a great game of football last night. But I am very sorry we booed your national anthem. That should not have happened; it was embarrassing for our country. Love from England".
No … no it was not a great game. It was a terrible game. Jogi Low should've retired after the 2018 debacle. He's been at the helm for far too long, becoming impervious to constructive criticism. He's become the Angela Merkel of football.

Friggin Three Lions you better win tonight as I have decided to put 25€ on goals from Kane and Sterling and a victory against Ukraine ??.

If you lose, I promise I won’t share a nasty meme about the English team. Deal @BCNTM?

Friggin Three Lions you better win tonight as I have decided to put 25€ on goals from Kane and Sterling and a victory against Ukraine ??.

If you lose, I promise I won’t share a nasty meme about the English team. Deal @BCNTM?
Not sure if Kane is starting to be honest - reports earlier are he is going with Sancho

Share as many as you like - I am amazed they have got this far and beat the Jerman's - we did manage to refrain from the Hitler ones and the Jerman girl ones - Jockland were just fair game though

I have a feeling Ukraine will win as it is more important to them as a nation under Ruski oppression (Y)

If you want to win your bet don't wear out your screen................. ? ?

52029.jpg

I find the "two world wars and one world cup" chants of england "supporters" very tiresome. Sung normally by the type who would S**t themselves in a war.

My daughter, when talking about the build up to Ger-Eng, started harping on with that crap and she got shut down big time. As she's 13 she has no idea about anything.....

Big electrical storm overhead - thunder and lightening - lights have just flicked - bitter not go off before the football :rolleyes:

Back