Politics US Voting Fraud, 2020 and beyond.

Chazman

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
United-States

Who needs measures certifying the election's integrity anyway?

Which is kind of amusing since: there was no fraud, no nothing, no shenanigans, or whatever.

Yet, this bill is necessary.

The Dems know they can never win a national election again unless they steal it. They aren't even pretending anymore.

What voter fraud?!?!?!?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I post this here with a bit of trepidation. But since it's already posted on Popular.Press and several other outlets, I thought I'd share it here.

The informant they are talking about goes by the handle @Johnheretohelp on Twitter. I started reading his Tweets several months ago. He claims to be a whistle blower who turned on Rod Rosenstein and the DS and was later arrested and tortured for many months, but was still able to send proof and information to prosecutors. If you go back a year or so and read his Tweets, 99% of what he stated came true. I don't know how much of it was scrubbed by Twitter, but some really disgusting stuff on child trafficking, pedophilia, murder, etc. and how it lead to a stolen election.

Take it for what it's worth. You are smart guys here.

This is the whistleblower that Lin Wood interviewed. I haven't heard that particular interview, but I have heard others and those literally sickened me.

It is pretty unfortunate that those who were so vocal about defending the way these elections took place, how everything was done properly and according to the rules, how everything is fair and square, how each and every processes got scrupulously respected, and son on... are now silent.

No recount of the votes took place because "that's just Trump's ego".
No audits too place because "that's just Trump's ego".
No way to actually verify anything at all! Though ballots and voting material has to be preserved for a period of 24 months! That's the law.

********Removed by Admin, insults to other members will not be tolerated******

Last edited by a moderator:

It is pretty unfortunate that those who were so vocal about defending the way these elections took place, how everything was done properly and according to the rules, how everything is fair and square, how each and every processes got scrupulously respected, and son on... are now silent.

No recount of the votes took place because "that's just Trump's ego".
No audits too place because "that's just Trump's ego".
No way to actually verify anything at all! Though ballots and voting material has to be preserved for a period of 24 months! That's the law.

********Removed by Admin, insults to other members will not be tolerated******

I think it's safe to say that Nov. 3rd, 2020 is now over. The fraud was a knife into the heart of Liberty. No court wants to hear the proof. The FBI doesn't want to investigate, mostly because they were complicit. Traitors and enemies of freedom were successful. Now it's all about what happens moving forward. What happens at the local level to create election integrity.

The "Uniparty" apparatus must be disassembled. And that will take Patriots coming forward.