Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your own link...and boy is it messy...

Fraud is not the object of this claim. It's an interesting question, just as the delay of three days to count ballots in Pennsylvania...but again no allegations of fraud. I believe that all results of Pennsylvania are at risk given some pre-election legislative choices.

Hardly any cases presented to courts by the Trump people are based on fraud anyways...screaming and gesturing in the media, presenting the little they really have to judges, and getting even laughed at by conservative judges.

Time for some dignity I believe.

Voter fraud and unconstitutionality are very apparent at this point. It's going to be about relief now. What does a court do? Courts don't like to decide elections. So they may simply throw it back to individual State Legislatures to give relief. And relief in that case means electoral votes going to Trump or not certified at all. In which case they go past the Dec14th deadline and no one gets 270, which puts the election into the US House.

If there is any justice, Trump will be sworn in on Jan 20th and many traitors will go to jail.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Though it's most likely BS, that'd be amusing if Biden did get told to concede.

I don't know, but people are getting nervous that the jig is up. You can also tell that no one is vying for position to join Biden's cabinet. So far it's just a bunch of 3rd rate, Obama retreads. CNN even had a piece on Trump's possible road to victory. We'll see.

Voter fraud and unconstitutionality are very apparent at this point. It's going to be about relief now. What does a court do? Courts don't like to decide elections. So they may simply throw it back to individual State Legislatures to give relief. And relief in that case means electoral votes going to Trump or not certified at all. In which case they go past the Dec14th deadline and no one gets 270, which puts the election into the US House.

If there is any justice, Trump will be sworn in on Jan 20th and many traitors will go to jail.

It´s apparent to noone but the people claiming it happened. As soon as it time to show anything serious, to go under oath it all falls apart or never comes together.

Conservative judges, even named by Donald Trump, are throwing the allegations away...With very harsh commentary on the legal basis on which all this has wasted the taxpayers money.

Not just the taxpayers in fact. Idiots money as well.

It´s apparent to noone but the people claiming it happened. As soon as it time to show anything serious, to go under oath it all falls apart or never comes together.

Conservative judges, even named by Donald Trump, are throwing the allegations away...With very harsh commentary on the legal basis on which all this has wasted the taxpayers money.

Not just the taxpayers in fact. Idiots money as well.

I think you are just not paying attention. Even the corrupt media has moved past your position.

These are the steps I've seen progress from the left.

1) There was NO fraud.

2) Where's the proof?

3) Okay, there was fraud, but not massive enough to change things.

4) The left is internally past step 3 and knows the jig is up and is trying to figure out what to do next.

You are at step one.

Last edited:
I think you are just not paying attention. Even the corrupt media has moved past your position.

Really?

1) There was NO fraud.

Seems that way, even the Trump legal team does go for fraud allegations when they go to court.

2) Where's the proof?

I think that any decent person should ask oneself that question. The US legal system has the same question and the Trump legal team does´nt even have the beginning of an answer, regardless of the grandstanding in dubious media outlets filled with ads. Someone is making money playing on the sadness and naivete of the Trump voters.

3) Okay, there was fraud, but not massive enough to change things.

A large scale election always has a few glitches, for example the Wisconsin recount in Milwaukee had dismissed a few votes for Biden, his lead increased. Trump claims millions of votes have been stolen. It´s cute...and pathetic at the same time when you have´nt passed step 2.

As for 4), the only ones worried are Republicans who believe in the Constitution and see this Trump show as embarrassing.

I am facepalm step.

Really?

Seems that way, even the Trump legal team does go for fraud allegations when they go to court.

I think that any decent person should ask oneself that question. The US legal system has the same question and the Trump legal team does´nt even have the beginning of an answer, regardless of the grandstanding in dubious media outlets filled with ads. Someone is making money playing on the sadness and naivete of the Trump voters.

A large scale election always has a few glitches, for example the Wisconsin recount in Milwaukee had dismissed a few votes for Biden, his lead increased. Trump claims millions of votes have been stolen. It´s cute...and pathetic at the same time when you have´nt passed step 2.

As for 4), the only ones worried are Republicans who believe in the Constitution and see this Trump show as embarrassing.

I am facepalm step.

Kemp will be lucky to not go to prison, as well as his SoS.

Time for some dignity I believe.
Time for some dignity? Oh. Now? Not at any time during the Democrat sh*tshow for the last four and a half years? How about we give the proscribed legal channels made available to the Trump campaign some dignity too. So interesting that now everyone wants decorum and dignity with a hopeless retard now President-elect. Fluff pieces from our journalists, Kum bah yah from all the Trump haters. Do as I say, not as I do. Hell no.

Time for some dignity? Oh. Now? Not at any time during the Democrat sh*tshow for the last four and a half years? How about we give the proscribed legal channels made available to the Trump campaign some dignity too. So interesting that now everyone wants decorum and dignity with a hopeless retard now President-elect. Fluff pieces from our journalists, Kum bah yah from all the Trump haters. Do as I say, not as I do. Hell no.

So basically, you guys are no better than Dems?

I loathed at the ridiculous Russia interference claim and was basically apalled by the impeachement hearings.

That being said, I also find myself at odds with defending some orange-haired Mugabe in his attempt to soil the democratic principles of the USA, a country many hold has an example of democracy.

That being said, I also find myself at odds with defending some orange-haired Mugabe in his attempt to soil the democratic principles of the USA, a country many hold has an example of democracy.

Oh Please.

The law and the Constitution is working exactly as intended by The Founders for such a contingency.

Oh Please.

The law and the Constitution is working exactly as intended by The Founders for such a contingency.

I agree on this point. The votes of the people are being certified, outrageous claims dismissed, and the electoral college should vote as intended by the people, even if there are screams from those who are dissappointed at the results and blame others for their own mistakes.

I agree on this point. The votes of the people are being certified, outrageous claims dismissed, and the electoral college should vote as intended by the people, even if there are screams from those who are dissappointed at the results and blame others for their own mistakes.

As much as you would like it to have ended, the process is ongoing.

Republicans are nowhere as reprehensible as Dems back in 2016-to-2020.

Witnesses, lawyers, judges are currently being threatened by the Dems.

I have yet to see any reports about Republicans (or even alt-right people) doing the same.

Heck, even those who had planed to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer and overthrow the Michigan state government were lefties!

Coming from a guy who happily gobbled up the "Trump said dead soldiers are suckers and losers" your outraged outcry sounds especially fake.

And yes, Trump and his legal team are indeed using the Constitution and the Law, exactly the way they were designed to.

Don't like it? Perhaps you should have stayed in the US to change things then.

I loathed at the ridiculous Russia interference claim and was basically apalled by the impeachement hearings.

LOL! "Orange haired Mugabe?" DIGNITY !! Probably one of the best Presidents of my lifetime, perhaps you could try a little dignity yourself. A Republican version of George Patton that was badly needed. Since when is defending a right to challenge voter fraud "soiling democratic principles?"

Status
Not open for further replies.