Other Post The Euro championship 2020/2021

2 bad days. Yesterday the Slovaks really played "maginot line" football in the second half against the Swedes and got burned.

Hamsik is IMHO a terrible captain, he delivers little, let the team fall asleep, does´nt really find solutions. He´s a great player but not a team leader or an opportunity maker. When he went out, and the coach threw in Weiss, I thought we´d get to equalize.

Dissapointed to see today the French make a draw with the Hungarians. Defence on the right by Pavard was poor (although the defensive mistake comes from Varane...and the attack is bland...occasions but nothing concretized and we pay for it. Benzema who many French people cheered for the moment is not really a game changer.

It’s not a bad day, suck it up frenchies. You either play or you don’t. Ridiculous and the Hungarians were good.

Suck it up limeys too. Especially for a draw against the Jocks at Wembley.

Okay this Dickface - Mannshaft game is intense.

4-2 so far for Germany. 20 min left. Best game of the Euro so far.
The Portuguese have been very efficient in fvcking themselves up.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyway, a good game by al-Alemanis.

Yeah I’m essentially not rooting for anyone but I’m glad to see the Mannshaft getting their S**t together after the Russia 2018 fiasco.

Whoever play well deserve to win is my motto hence why I’m not exactly happy about the French.

just hope the *osser has not passed it on to any of the English players

Yes, the UEFA warned that any team with more than “x” number of players contracting the virus would be out, so let’s hope not.

Yes, the UEFA warned that any team with more than “x” number of players contracting the virus would be out, so let’s hope not.
God only knows why the English players were hugging them at the end of the game - England team played like a bunch of zombies and were not fit to wear the shirt - they will be going out tomorrow
They need to be taking the knee to the country and apologizing for being such a bunch of useless overpaid articles

Replace English players and England by French players and France and we have the same 11 knobs here.

Anyway, right before the next phase of the Euro, I’m thinking that Italy, Germany and the Netherlands could be the pleasant surprise for this year.

No one expected anything from them, but here they have proved to be fairly good and maybe revengeful considering the last World Cup.

If those squads decide to play with heart and passion like every national team should, then good on them.

Replace English players and England by French players and France and we have the same 11 knobs here.
Except one are the reigning world champions and the others are champions of their own Instagram accounts ?

I don't see England getting knocked out just yet. Their group is just too weak. Normally I'd say Croatia should have been able to keep them out of first place, but their squad is really past it's prime.

Last edited:
Ruskia going home 4-1 down at the moment

Come on Three Lions - time to get yer heads outta yer butts. ?

Props to the English fans for not booing the Czech anthem at least.

And a big cheer when Jockland lost - they can take their COVID home with them (Y)

England to get either FRANCE - Germany or PORTUGAL - not looking good for any further progression..........

I watched the first 35 minutes of the England game. Got fed up with English fans booing the opponent so I switched to Scotland that were at least supporting their own players.

And because I got bored ... At least seven players have no place being in that starting eleven. Really shows the weakness of the "greatest league in the world". Yeah it's the greatest league because they've got the most money to buy the best players from around the world. Most of the PL's most creative players are foreigners. Meanwhile their homegrown players suffer from poor youth development and lack of opportunities to play first team football in the PL. Especially the GK, defenders and midfielders of this team are a joke.

Regarding this yesterday game, BCNTM is right. A win is a win but after that goal within the first ten minutes, there was nothing too inspiring from the Three Lions. Bit boring for 80 minutes.

With that said, they’re in the next phase now, and some National teams give their best later, which was the case for France during the last World Cup especially during the epic Argentina - France game.

We lost 5/0 to Spain. Deserved to lose...There´s nothing there, no pressure, no combinations,

Regarding this yesterday game, BCNTM is right. A win is a win but after that goal within the first ten minutes, there was nothing too inspiring from the Three Lions. Bit boring for 80 minutes.

With that said, they’re in the next phase now, and some National teams give their best later, which was the case for France during the last World Cup especially during the epic Argentina - France game.
Ronaldo 2 France 2

Ronny also now leading international scorer

England get Germany who were very lucky to get a draw - they don't look like a normal Jerman team - they look vulnerable

Back