Politics US Voting Fraud, 2020 and beyond.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is Houston Tx. Long time liberal controlled city hall, they are probably the most corrupt people in any state and run neck and neck with Californian cities. On a great note that one liberal who died recently got her start there in city hall Houston, she progressed to federal crook and made the big time before God called her home... whut a shame. They all started screwing the public decades and decades ago. The first time I noticed something happening that wasn't quite right was all of a sudden all the trailer parks in Houston had been zones by city hall. Those crooks went out and bought up all that property because it was worth a fortune in re zoning into a subdivision. It never slowed down and the past two decades they shifted to buying up all the downtown properties making them paid parking lots. So much for the people of Houston owning anything. One great attempt to do a hail mary was their attempt to demolish the Astrodome and make all that property more paid parking lots. The Judge in charge of historical sites of Texas intervened and put a stop to their stealing. Too late today since the entire city and county is now all Mexican and it was those illegal voters that kept all this trash in office for so long. They had every type of misfit you can think of as a mayor.

I think it was like two elections ago they had a lesbian mayor and she tried to force all pastors of Houston turn in all their sermons to be approved by her, yes it's true. By night fall the Texas Attorney General gave her a call and ask her straight up, do you want to go to a federal prison ?. It was made quite clear that was where she is headed but she quickly rescinded the order. Another democrat ass wipe from Chicago was promoted as chief administrator of the Houston Nation Cemetery by obummer the illegal. First thing that woman did was remove all the bibles from the chapel. She too attempted to tell all clergy eulogies were to be approved by her for all burials. About two hundred fifty veterans came to the cemetery and were ready to hand out some WW II style corrections, that wasn't needed and that evening the VA administration Washington DC entered a no contest plea to the State AG. The woman from Chicago kept her job but she was shadowed for every move she made. I hope they made it very hard for her, I have a lot of relatives and close friends in that cemetery. Texas is under attack and you find most of the liberals are now nested in Austin , the seat of Texas government naturally. That is where all the trash lives today and they are plotting to take over Texas but they won't make it. We've already had 1 liberal woman governor and that was enough to wake up Texas conservative voters.