Politics American Truckers. Honk. Honk.

Chazman

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
United-States
Let's get this started. It looks like it will be HUGE. Bigger than Canada.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I wish them the best of luck with this , workers should always reserve the right to withdraw their labour . Of course they will be labelled Nazis / fascists/ terrorists but that appears to be the new normal . I'll take a guess and say that the media will dress it all up as " russian interference " what with all that is going on in Ukraine .

Let's get this started. It looks like it will be HUGE. Bigger than Canada.

what is mean HONK HONK?

what is mean HONK HONK?
It's a phrase that is used in reference to Clown World. Clown World is the view that all of this woke politics junk has turned the world into a parody of itself. It totally hacks off the left here in the US. The left is now trying to claim that it actually means HH, which means Heil Hitler, which is complete garbage as most people who use it are opposed to all forms of statism, including NAZIsm, communism, and fascism, as a general rule.

what is mean HONK HONK?
honk honk is the english word that a car or truck horn makes. during the protest the truckers were banned from using their horns so instead they just started saying "honk honk" to be ironic show a sense of humor, and also troll the politicians a little bit.
one of the politicians claimed that them saying honk honk was a code phrase for "heil hitler" which it was not, and a totally stupid thing to say and to beleive.
does that make sense to you?

they will be painted as anti science trumptard bigots and terrorists and racists and every kind of "phobe" you can think of. they will be denigrated and banks will refuse to let them have accounts or take out loans or even service loans, and they will doo all of this despite a single crime.
you will get less punishment as a child molester than you would as a participant/supporter of this movement/protest
its terrible, I already see this playing out. they will be attacked by antifa and nothing will happen, they try to defend themselves, and they will be arrested and antifa let go. participants and supporters will at some point or at multiple points get doxxed, and some will lose their jobs, and the media will throw every lie they have at them
:(

Last edited:
The gov't wants Canadians to stop honking? Good luck with that.
pic1a.jpg

Don't know where to post this but this thread might as well do . Just a taster of things to come should anyone think beyond the perceived wisdom of what the establishment have decided . As I said earlier any worker uprisings will be met with the same treatment .

Don't know where to post this but this thread might as well do . Just a taster of things to come should anyone think beyond the perceived wisdom of what the establishment have decided . As I said earlier any worker uprisings will be met with the same treatment .
The Lincoln Project. That's all you need to know. Be careful if you are a young boy.

The Lincoln Project. That's all you need to know. Be careful if you are a young boy.
did you watch it? anything with the lincoln projects name on it I dont pay too much attention to. is it insinuating that conservatives are in cahoots with Russia? cause thats bullshit.