Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. That's how things are done by the modern, anti-fascist Democrat Party. Just more tactical violence.

Yeah, you know... gotta fight them nazis, fascists, Maduro-like, Hitler-lovers, trumpahouakbars. Right?

But it not "bad" violence, it is "virtuous" violence. Because it is done in the name of something "good".

On a side, but still relevant, note regarding the claim of "war on intellectualism waged by Trump and his supporters" made by one member:

Last edited:
No election fraud, no reason to investigate. If we don't look, we won't find anything!! Besides, it's only a little fraud, doesn't mean a thing. Reminds me of all of the broken down partisan journalism of the last 20 years.

EnheUHpW4AIAf48
LOL! Your first Elector has never conceded that she lost the 2018 Georgia Governor's race and is a hero to the left.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It sure does look different from what things were back in 2016.

With all the "Russia", and the "Resist", and the "Rape Melania" signs in front of the Trump Tower, and the Democrats already calling for impeachment, and the media predicting very dark days ahead (wars, death squads, economic depression, desrtuction of the US, etc...).

Too bad Mike Morell didn't get some of the big seats in Biden's new administration ? Great guy.

Anyway, some update:

They went crazy about Trump not wearing a mask. So right now Biden's not wearing one as he introduces the picks for govt while he can't read the teleprompter script clearly. Continually correcting himself..... he needs to wear eye glasses for a start. Perhaps had have had lazer eye surgery, new corneas or something instead of the face lift would have been better for the USA.
Its all about the appearance of the facade and Biden is perfect for that role.
Of course it's all fine. Since being coherent apparently is less important these days. Fashionable.

I honestly think Mike Morell should be the POTUS himself. Strong leader worthy for the free world.

The Red Guard is going after garbage collectors hahahahahahahahaha can't believe this is real

2 interesting tweets from Lin Wood today.

Too bad Mike Morell didn't get some of the big seats in Biden's new administration ? Great guy.

Anyway, some update:

what's a 'slate of electors' not come across that one before ? ?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

A number of things are happening in the next few days. Namely, tomorrow, Sidney Powell will be filing her case in Georgia. Sounds like it will be a criminal case indicting Smartmatic/Dominion. I'd expect that if you are part of the Georgia government, Democrat or Republican, and you or family members have any financial ties to that company, your lives are about to REALLY suck.

I also heard an interview this morning with David Kallman, (?) who runs a non-profit and is representing the voters of Michigan. He appeared in front of the Michigan Supreme Court yesterday trying to prevent certification. He showed the court his evidence and affidavits. The court was both shocked and concerned at what they were seeing. He was told it was too late to stop the certification but they wanted him to refile ASAP so they could rule to overturn it.

Also, another "glitch" was found in AZ today, netting Trump another 6,000 votes. Funny how all these "glitches" only went one way.

Lots more in PA, MI, WI and AZ tomorrow. 12/14 is the date that electoral votes can be certified or not by state legislatures.

Last edited:
Trump is a truth-giver and I am to listen carefully? This election is giving me an aneurysm.

Somewhere I read that Trump was allegedly planning to found his own party. The journalist was obviously spooked but quite frankly, if he pressed ahead with this it could be very good indeed for the United States.

Ever since the Tea Party reared its head it's struck me as long overdue that both the Republicans and the Democrats split into their respective wings. It could indeed heal the country. It would teach the ideologues on both sides that ordinary people in the middle are just fed up with their crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.