Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is literally a mountain of evidence now, as seen in this video for example, that the votes were manipulated. Very dry to the average person, but math and IT people find it incontrovertible. I won't pretend to give advice to people smarter than me, but I hope the attorneys who take this and other evidence to court will present in a "math for dummies" format.

The AOC / Omar's of this world have absolutely zero power within the democratic party though the media paint a different picture for partisan reasons . Bernie's making a play for labour secretary . Not going to happen . Some corporate Pro war shill will be chosen instead as always . Progressives within the democratic party are just there to get people to vote dem on the off chance that they might actually do something good like raise the minimum wage . They won't of course but it gives people the impression they might .

Yes and no.

AOC and the squad have been laughed at when they first appeared. Yet, despite the prediction they managed to rise and cling.
To the point of becoming a threat to "regular" Democrats and also showing Pelosi had not that much of control on her own Party.

They are NOT to be underestimated.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

More evidence:

Garbage.jpg

garbage-waste-container-litter.jpg

Waste-Disposal.jpg

schuhe-schredder-jpg-DW-Hamburg-Hamburg-jpg.jpg

Christmas? Come on man, that's not very woke!

Here are 24 ways to ensure that you have a woke, litty, milly-rocky Christmas. Please feel free to copy and paste this article for your own publications, sis:

1. Make sure to season your turkey. Nothing screams socially unconscious like a bland bird. Maybe try some jerk seasoning, and if you don’t have that, Heinz BBQ sauce will do!
2. Don’t watch It’s A Wonderful Life, that’s problematic. Try Tyler Perry’s A Madea’s Christmas instead, he’s black, he must be woke?
3. If Tyler Perry isn’t readily available, just watch Get Out – apparently it’s a comedy, a romance and a Christmas film
4. Listen to Band Aid’s “Do They Know It’s Christmas” on repeat and make sure you mutter at least five ironic remarks into the mason jar you’ll no doubt be drinking from
5. Dab at the end of every hymn just so that Jesus knows you’re down with the kids
6. If you’re feeling cheeky, why not just throw the n-word into “Hark the herald angels sing”? I mean, if Jay-Z can say it…
7. When the food is on the table, ask your mum where the Jollof is because that’s what all your black friends are eating
8. Cook rice and peas for your friends and family for a traditional Jamaican Christmas, using Marco Pierre White’s recipe
9. Instead of wrapping paper, use grime album covers – it’s cost efficient AND proves that you’ve got your ear to the ground
10. If your aunty gets you a Jack Wills jumper again kmt (kiss my teeth) make sure she keeps the receipt so you can exchange it for Adidas
11. Make sure you stand in the shadow of the Christmas tree so whenever someone says something contentious, you can say “OOH SHADE”. Ha ha. Clever
12. If you run out of pigs in blankets, call your mum ‘Felicia’ to signal your displeasure
13. Instead of saying grace, just say ‘lit’ 53 times
14. Tell everyone at the dinner table about your New Year’s Resolution to become a better ally. Make sure you cry as you think about the injustices in the world
15. Give mince pies a miss, bit too spicy
16. While you’re at it, give mulled wine a miss too. Those spices are a bit too #vibes for the tastebuds
17. Use leftover gravy to stick down your edges because that’s what the black girls seem to be doing
18. Instead of watching the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special, complain because we all know the black one off X Factor should have won this year. Leona Lewis?
19. When the rest of your family decide they want to play board games, tell them you want to play devil’s advocate instead
20. If someone says ‘Christmas’, correct them with ‘Er, don’t you mean Kwanzaa mate?’
21. Over cookies and milk, have a chat with Santa about how Meghan and Harry’s engagement really is the marker for a post-racial society
22. Make sure to complain about your problematic relatives on Twitter – or, even better, report their discriminatory remarks back to your PoC friends in great detail. No need to actually intervene
23. Don’t watch the Queen’s Speech. As Stormzy would say, she’s a pagan/paigon (we aren’t quite sure of the spelling). Put on the late, great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s I Have a Dream and reflect on your shortcomings as a white person instead. This day isn’t about us! Remember?!
24. If your family has a painting of white Jesus: burn it, burn it to the ground. Everyone knows he was black

Here are 24 ways to ensure that you have a woke, litty, milly-rocky Christmas. Please feel free to copy and paste this article for your own publications, sis:

1. Make sure to season your turkey. Nothing screams socially unconscious like a bland bird. Maybe try some jerk seasoning, and if you don’t have that, Heinz BBQ sauce will do!
2. Don’t watch It’s A Wonderful Life, that’s problematic. Try Tyler Perry’s A Madea’s Christmas instead, he’s black, he must be woke?
3. If Tyler Perry isn’t readily available, just watch Get Out – apparently it’s a comedy, a romance and a Christmas film
4. Listen to Band Aid’s “Do They Know It’s Christmas” on repeat and make sure you mutter at least five ironic remarks into the mason jar you’ll no doubt be drinking from
5. Dab at the end of every hymn just so that Jesus knows you’re down with the kids
6. If you’re feeling cheeky, why not just throw the n-word into “Hark the herald angels sing”? I mean, if Jay-Z can say it…
7. When the food is on the table, ask your mum where the Jollof is because that’s what all your black friends are eating
8. Cook rice and peas for your friends and family for a traditional Jamaican Christmas, using Marco Pierre White’s recipe
9. Instead of wrapping paper, use grime album covers – it’s cost efficient AND proves that you’ve got your ear to the ground
10. If your aunty gets you a Jack Wills jumper again kmt (kiss my teeth) make sure she keeps the receipt so you can exchange it for Adidas
11. Make sure you stand in the shadow of the Christmas tree so whenever someone says something contentious, you can say “OOH SHADE”. Ha ha. Clever
12. If you run out of pigs in blankets, call your mum ‘Felicia’ to signal your displeasure
13. Instead of saying grace, just say ‘lit’ 53 times
14. Tell everyone at the dinner table about your New Year’s Resolution to become a better ally. Make sure you cry as you think about the injustices in the world
15. Give mince pies a miss, bit too spicy
16. While you’re at it, give mulled wine a miss too. Those spices are a bit too #vibes for the tastebuds
17. Use leftover gravy to stick down your edges because that’s what the black girls seem to be doing
18. Instead of watching the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special, complain because we all know the black one off X Factor should have won this year. Leona Lewis?
19. When the rest of your family decide they want to play board games, tell them you want to play devil’s advocate instead
20. If someone says ‘Christmas’, correct them with ‘Er, don’t you mean Kwanzaa mate?’
21. Over cookies and milk, have a chat with Santa about how Meghan and Harry’s engagement really is the marker for a post-racial society
22. Make sure to complain about your problematic relatives on Twitter – or, even better, report their discriminatory remarks back to your PoC friends in great detail. No need to actually intervene
23. Don’t watch the Queen’s Speech. As Stormzy would say, she’s a pagan/paigon (we aren’t quite sure of the spelling). Put on the late, great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s I Have a Dream and reflect on your shortcomings as a white person instead. This day isn’t about us! Remember?!
24. If your family has a painting of white Jesus: burn it, burn it to the ground. Everyone knows he was black

Your a bit behind the times mate . Don't you know it's transgender day of remembrance !

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Trump´s record is not bad...i can understand why people, and many centrists, preferred Donald Trump to to the fog of what the democrats represent today.

But he lost...

Happens.

And his behavior at this time kind of gives an edge to those (like me) who thought his set of values did not make him a suitable leader. The Dems will benefit greatly from this: getting back many Americans disgusted with the AOC´s, Omar´s and other scum that started taking the reigns in the Democratic party.

The Republicans will be stuck with the Trump base, incredibly loyal (almost to the point of a cult) but that will marginalize it. The future shall say.
There you go again. He doesn't lose until the election is certified. How about we watch the game to the end before we all leave our seats? I understand we all have places to go, but sh*t happens. Unlikely I admit, bu sh*t happens.

Are we going to have a Christmas armistice this year, in the civil war 2.0?
Nah. That's exactly when George Washington crossed the Delaware, caught all you Brits and your drunken Hessian mercenaries by surprise and kicked their respective asses. Good times!!

I'd argue that just getting stuff done isnt the sole measurement of an effective leader, and that with the staff turn over, the division in American society and the lowered overall world perception of the USA, if it was a company it would be regarded as being poorly managed.

And nice to see the default setting of personal character attacks is still present on both sides of the debate.
Sorry mate, but not a peep out of you the entire 4 years plus that the Democrats and the press fan roughshod over basic Civil liberties and the rule of law. But now? OUTRAGE!!!!!! When in fact the GOP has every legal right to contest the election. Unlike the highly illegal falsification of FISA warrants, a Special Counsel appointment that met NONE of the legal requirements spelled out in the Statute, an impeachment process that denied basic Civil liberties and rules of due process for the President and now your panties are all wadded up? Good Lord man, I think I was pretty gentle here.

Sidney Powell was suspended from Twitter earlier today, for linking this story.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but I cant help to look at the train accident about to happen. When seeing that on one side you have Lin Wood and Rudy Giuliani both of them legends in their lifetime, while Sidney Powell takes the mike and makes some apocaliptic speeches Lord Humoungus style. The only way she could make her declarations more savage would be saying that they are going to collect scalps and put heads on pikes.... while on the other side you have CNN and the rest of mass desinformation media who didnt get a single thing straight for 4 damn years and are a collection of human trash ans a laughin stock..... I cant help to think that its going to be a carnage.

Just my current sensations.

Sorry guys, but I cant help to look at the train accident about to happen. When seeing that on one side you have Lin Wood and Rudy Giuliani both of them legends in their lifetime, while Sidney Powell takes the mike and makes some apocaliptic speeches Lord Humoungus style. The only way she could make her declarations more savage would be saying that they are going to collect scalps and put heads on pikes.... while on the other side you have CNN and the rest of mass desinformation media who didnt get a single thing straight for 4 damn years and are a collection of human trash ans a laughin stock..... I cant help to think that its going to be a carnage.

Just my current sensations.
It's been going on for four years already. Trump won't quit, I don't think he knows the meaning of the word so it should continue to be very interesting. Particularly as we see the agenda the Democrats have that we were not allowed to see or told about during the campaign. Biden in his basement, Biden protected by a MSM that didn't ask a single hard question. All of that will continue of course, but who is actually pulling the strings behind the scenes we may never know.

It's been going on for four years already. Trump won't quit, I don't think he knows the meaning of the word so it should continue to be very interesting. Particularly as we see the agenda the Democrats have that we were not allowed to see or told about during the campaign. Biden in his basement, Biden protected by a MSM that didn't ask a single hard question. All of that will continue of course, but who is actually pulling the strings behind the scenes we may never know.

Even out of office trump is going to hold a great deal of power over the GOP . He has a dedicated voter base who are very loyal and I'm going to guess trump will sit back and effectively make or break the republicans over the next few years . Vote for her but don't vote for him type of thing . Trump doesn't need the GOP but they definitely need him .

Status
Not open for further replies.