Politics The Biden thread

Biden's arrived at Andrews AFB in a chartered 737 - seems odd to me that he wasn't flown by the Air Force.

Biden's arrived at Andrews AFB in a chartered 737 - seems odd to me that he wasn't flown by the Air Force.

Maybe they're scared the Air Force has Trump loyalists ?
They're already scared of the Secret Service and the National Guard.

The FBI are making more of en effort to round up those who were in a building than the vast array who robbed looted burned many a building during the summer .. or even those at Chaz/Chop ...

Portraying Trump voters as Public Enema Number 1 ... it's pathetic but if yer BLM/ANTIFA you get a pass ..

Maybe they're scared the Air Force has Trump loyalists ?
They're already scared of the Secret Service and the National Guard.
Just be scared if they give you some new underwear :rolleyes:

The FBI are making more of en effort to round up those who were in a building than the vast array who robbed looted burned many a building during the summer .. or even those at Chaz/Chop ...

Portraying Trump voters as Public Enema Number 1 ... it's pathetic but if yer BLM/ANTIFA you get a pass ..

6th was barely even a riot, more of a photoshoot on steroids with stolen stands and broken windows.
The response to the event from the authorities is schizo-levels of paranoid. It's almost like they're dealing with an active ISIS threat inside the country, ISIS that looks roughly like this:

1611097698751.png

Transforming the Capitol into a military base with multiple units involved, numbering in tens of thousands. Building walls and fences, locking down the entire city, and flying spy planes over it. Diverting civilian traffic from entering the city for several days.
Even in the event of an imminent ISIS terrorist attack, the best you see are some militarized police units roaming the streets. Not active preparations for a World War 3 scenario / nuclear attack.

No country in the world would respond in this manner to the threat portrayed even by the most alarmist of MSM outlets.
USA has either completely lost its marbles, or something else is happening.
I honestly find it hard to believe that everyone in the US lost his marbles. That's why I'm leaning towards the latter option.

Last edited:
No country in the world would respond in this manner to the threat portrayed even by the most alarmist of MSM outlets.
I honestly find it hard to believe that everyone in the US lost his marbles. That's why I'm leaning towards the latter option.
Seems to be a huge list of governments resigning for one reason or another - Merkle gone - some Rothchild died?
Lot of Priests seem to have died of COVID
Could be the new world order

Man, the whole world is laughing and the dude is not even sworn in yet. How much will this inauguration cost with a division of NG troops. I assume they will be paid as active status while in DC.

Was it chartered by the Military Air Lift Command? That's fairly commonplace for troop movements, at least it used to be.

After the shear amount of stupidity that I've seen today just at a local level, I'm not having a hard time believing that collective marble loss is very likely, although I definitely wouldn't rule out other possibilities. Also, keep in mind, collective marble loss and nefarious actions are not mutually exclusive, and can, in fact enhance one another.

Man, the whole world is laughing and the dude is not even sworn in yet. How much will this inauguration cost with a division of NG troops. I assume they will be paid as active status while in DC.
Yup, they don't work for free. Also, it increases their retirement pay as well. If they've been federalized, the US government is picking up the tab. If it's purely a state/district affair, the state/district governments get to foot the bill. Without any other information, I'm guessing at least some level of federal pay, probably via DC.

Which State's NG would it be anyway? I mean Washington DC isn't a state so could have a NG right?

And rode to the ceremony in an Uber. ;)

Wifey watched part of it... chinabiden put on quite a show with tears. Mostly it was yakkety-smackkety, sing a couple songs and head for Motel 6.

Which State's NG would it be anyway? I mean Washington DC isn't a state so could have a NG right?
The ones that I've heard of deployed so far are: DC, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. The article below lists other states contributions as well.

Yeah DC has NG, just a quick gander of news sites, it appears they are from all over the country.

And rode to the ceremony in an Uber. ;)

Wifey watched part of it... chinabiden put on quite a show with tears. Mostly it was yakkety-smackkety, sing a couple songs and head for Motel 6.

I watched it . Talked mostly about himself and his woes . Not presidential material by any stretch . I wish I had something good to say about him .......

6th was barely even a riot, more of a photoshoot on steroids with stolen stands and broken windows.
The response to the event from the authorities is schizo-levels of paranoid. It's almost like they're dealing with an active ISIS threat inside the country, ISIS that looks roughly like this:

View attachment 272254

Transforming the Capitol into a military base with multiple units involved, numbering in tens of thousands. Building walls and fences, locking down the entire city, and flying spy planes over it. Diverting civilian traffic from entering the city for several days.
Even in the event of an imminent ISIS terrorist attack, the best you see are some militarized police units roaming the streets. Not active preparations for a World War 3 scenario / nuclear attack.

guarantee thats its just that they have lost their marbles. you play up some supposed 'threat' to this level, you now have carte blanche to respond in kind to neutralize it. kinda like the Reichstag fire, only with even less substantiation

Gold

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Was it chartered by the Military Air Lift Command? That's fairly commonplace for troop movements, at least it used to be.

Genuinely no idea, though to clarify when I say he was on a 737, I mean it was a luxury one - https://assets-global.website-files...b/5ef15e52580cfd2ee99a937d_N834BZ - Sales.pdf

When Trump was President-Elect he arrived in a USAF aircraft - https://www.jba.af.mil/News/Photos/igphoto/2001688564/ - I'd just kind of assumed that's how the powers-that-be would want things for security reasons.