Gaming PC & Console games discussion

This one looks nice too:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Economy system. Detailed battles. Decent soundtrack with no singers desperately trying to make me all emotional for no good reason.

Also a Total War 40K would be an awesome.

Well, CA stated that they'd "love to do it" and nothing was off the table after current projects.
But personaly I think it's a fool's hope and likely smth we won't see in forseeable future.
I just wish we had a BFG:Armada with ground combat, like Empire at War, but substantially larger battles and all the grim dark.

Yeah been following Manor Lords as refreshing alternative to tw. Looks promising so far.

Everything you need to know about the E3 2021 Take-Two showcase in one picture

Desktop Screenshot 2021.06.14 - 22.48.41.74 (2).png

Why people in US pay 100K for college anyway? Just watch E3 live stream and you'll get the same delightful empowering awareness spreading. Who care about GTA VI and games?

Meh, in this day and age it it imposbile for them to not insert politics in to video games.
On another note, this might be good, absolutely loved the first games of the series.:

Just gone to a game on the PC, and it has a blue circle to the right side of the screen - it is on every game

Okay if you get this Left CTRL and LEFT shift and S

Still no Half-Life 3, but...

&

Last edited:
Can't wait to play Armada 1 and 2 after all this years !

Not a PC or console game but still military & strategy related. I was asked to write a book that will accompany a board game currently being designed - Case Geld, the Axis invasion of America, 1945 - 46. This is the proposed book cover - game box artwork not presently finished.

I didn't realize people still play board games, but apparently there's a niche market for the genre.

book4.jpg

Never heard of that. From the little I know of it, it's another strategy board game - possibly including dice. When I get my example, I'll post pics here. For now my publisher constructs scenes for which I write narratives.

Cathay is here!

PS:
Never heard of that. From the little I know of it, it's another strategy board game - possibly including dice. When I get my example, I'll post pics here. For now my publisher constructs scenes for which I write narratives.
Did not read the books, but i watched the series. First two seasons are good. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1740299/

LOL the Axis couldn't invade North America in their wildest most sake fueled dreams.
It is offtopic. But imagine they would not screw up and get the Western part of Russia toghether with it's factories and natural resources, then all of Europe and Middle East and North Africa. Then they nuke New York and make land fall. With the Japanese doing the same on the West Coast of USA.

Battlefield 2042

I am thinking about getting a console for playing video games. what platform would any of you suggest? just get the latest xbox or playstation? are there any older iterations that would be cheaper yet still capable?

In no particular order. Witcher 2 and 3, Borderlands series, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fallout. Check this games series out and see if you like any of them. AFAIK they are all on consoles( i own them on PC ).

In no particular order. Witcher 2 and 3, Borderlands series, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fallout. Check this games series out and see if you like any of them. AFAIK they are all on consoles( i own them on PC ).
thanks, but what type of console should I get? I dont know the difference or good or bad of any of the different iterations of xbox/playstations. that was my main question.