Gaming PC & Console games discussion

Cyberpunk delayed again

Far Cry 6 now delayed till April 2021 at the latest

Cyberpunk delayed again

Far Cry 6 now delayed till April 2021 at the latest
The NPC in Far cry 1 were a revelation, they actually hunted you.....

FYI: Star Citizen is running a Free Fly event from tomorrow through until the 2nd of December. Anyone can sign up for free and have a poke around and see how the game is developing and there's over 100 different ships you can take for a test fly.

To get the best experience you'll need a semi-decent rig. More RAM the better, 16GB would be a minimum and you'll need a SSD to install it on.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very much agree with the guy. Why buying PS5 when there are no games testing the limits of its next gen hardware. Except Destruction AllStars, I'm excited for this one. The rest I can play on PS4 and some of them are not worth playing anyway. Same with the Xbox btw.

The best trailer of this game.

One day left.

Metro Last Light Redux is free for the next 48 hours on gog.com !

Last edited:

When there is a gap between the hype and the delivery :rolleyes:

Delay till it works

Another delay would sunk the studio at the stock market. It crashed regardless, but the good sales of the game should end this setback. It will take months to fix all annoying bugs and glitches, so it was the right call from a business perspective. For me personally it was more disappointing to see how the scope of storyline and choices is nothing unique, many promised options in the 2018 gameplay demo are missing or turns out to be just random dialogs with no impact. The most impressive thing is the open world and level design, now that is something.

Another delay would sunk the studio at the stock market. It crashed regardless, but the good sales of the game should end this setback. It will take months to fix all annoying bugs and glitches, so it was the right call from a business perspective. For me personally it was more disappointing to see how the scope of storyline and choices is nothing unique, many promised options in the 2018 gameplay demo are missing or turns out to be just random dialogs with no impact. The most impressive thing is the open world and level design, now that is something.
The firms investors are suing
There is a class action from buyers - some have already had full refunds
I did see somewhere there was a train station unfinished someone had 'found'
Map is less than expected to meet release date

But as you say the bits you have seen are good and no doubt if they soon add the microtransactions it will then start to rival GTA and make them a shed load of money - depends on if everyone sticks around to see it developed

Personally I am going to leave it a bit till they have ironed out the issues, and I am not sure I can invest any time in it till next winter
I only casually game on a PC - things like Farcry 6 and Sniper Elite 5 are more my thing

Big Lady shall be interesting character.

Big Lady shall be interesting character.
Just hope it lives up to the trailer - going to need some hardware to run that at any frame rate

Just hope it lives up to the trailer - going to need some hardware to run that at any frame rate

VII didn't disappointed, I still remember my visit to the Bakers with nostalgia.

Went on the Ubisoft website .. bought a Rainbow 6 ,,, fine fair enough .. but with a download time of 3hrs 45mins .. I scrapped it . and and asked for my money back .. no patience wait that amount of time .

christ it's quicker downloading videos from youtube .

Went on the Ubisoft website .. bought a Rainbow 6 ,,, fine fair enough .. but with a download time of 3hrs 45mins .. I scrapped it . and and asked for my money back .. no patience wait that amount of time .

christ it's quicker downloading videos from youtube .
Just leave it overnight - it speeds up when everyone stops watching Netflix ? ? ? ?

Patience

This game make me ill. And I want it.

Hope it won't turn out like another Alison Road dead end.

Can't wait for it. Maybe by the time it launches the GPU market comes down to normal prices.

Can't wait for it. Maybe by the time it launches the GPU market comes down to normal prices.
Let it go!!! Let it goooooooooo!!!!!
? ? ?

First time in my life I have thought that Kislev army is cool

Cinematic looks amazing

We will get Slavs with ice magic, Chinese with God knows what, angry dwarfs-slavers and all manner and flavour of Chaos deamons. I have sunk 2000 hours in the TW Warhammer games in the last 4 years. TWWH 3 might also get Nippon, Araby or Ind. Happy gaming years ahead.
Also a Total War 40K would be an awesome.