Gaming PC & Console games discussion

nemipuka_

Mi Colonel
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
What are your most anticipated games for 2020? My top 3 are Cyberpunk 2077, Dying light 2 and Doom Eternal. Currently I enjoy playing all sorts of genres - Dishonored 2, Cities Skylines, Wargame AirLand Battle, GTA V, CS GO.

What are your most anticipated games for 2020? My top 3 are Cyberpunk 2077, Dying light 2 and Doom Eternal. Currently I enjoy playing all sorts of genres - Dishonored 2, Cities Skylines, Wargame AirLand Battle, GTA V, CS GO.

Final Fantasy 7 remake. But I'm behind on all the games. Got sucked into Assassin's Creed Odyssey and played it for more than year "investing" close close to 220 hours into it.

Cyberpunk 2077. But I'm going to need to buy a new games PC for it, that is for sure.

Cyberpunk 2077. But I'm going to need to buy a new games PC for it, that is for sure.

will be on consoles. way cheaper to buy a new console (if you don't own one already) than a gaming PC.

Cyberpunk 2077, already pre orderd it. Just saw a game called Sea Power(a spiritual succesor to Jane's Fleet Command).
Maybe Total War Warhammer 3 will be out, Project IGI Origins, Ready or Not, Vampire The Masquerade 2, Iron Harvest.

Also these days you can build a PC that runs games at console details and frame rate with almost the same money. An R5 1600, 16GB of RAM and an RX570, you got a nice 1080p 60 fps High details PC.

Last edited:
In my opinion, the Graphic of Cyberpunk 2077 don't look much heavy for any affordable PC, but I'm no expert. My biggest financial issues are with Half-Life Alyx for the obvious reasons.

I'm not in to VR yet, i want someday to get in the flight sim arena(been out for about 15 years), with a VR headset but they are expensive for the moment.
im still waiting for star citizen ........ waiting....... waiting........ ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'd much rather have a PC than a console...

Depends on game genre. If I prefer to play action / action-rpg games like Assassin's creed than controller is much convenient than mouse and keyboard. The opposite is true for FPS and strategy games.

You can connect a gamepad to the PC, no problem. But i prefer a mouse and KB even for games like Assassins Creed or the Batman series.

Got sucked into Assassin's Creed Odyssey and played it for more than year "investing" close close to 220 hours into it.
I am in the middle of the same, got it for my birthday in October and have been playing it since I finished another game. Enjoying it a lot so far!! Also need to check out the Pacific stuff in Battlefield V...

just bought a key for 'The other worlds' and stuffed up - got the epic games key for the PC rather than the steam PC one- so I am now waiting for the slowest server in the universe to download 40Gb - I think I will just give up and go to bed

Have I mentioned that GOG.COM has a big sale right now on PC games? Classics galore until the 2nd!!!

just bought a key for 'The other worlds' and stuffed up - got the epic games key for the PC rather than the steam PC one- so I am now waiting for the slowest server in the universe to download 40Gb - I think I will just give up and go to bed

Epic was giving away a free PC game, yesterday, Shadow Tactics, I got it (it's essentially a Commandos game set in feudal Japan), and the download speed was 20mb/sec

Epic was giving away a free PC game, yesterday, Shadow Tactics, I got it (it's essentially a Commandos game set in feudal Japan), and the download speed was 20mb/sec
that is probably why it was so *ucking slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :(

While waiting for Cyberpunk 2077:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed for September 17. Just when I was deep in the mood for some spring time in Night City...