Politics US Voting Fraud, 2020 and beyond.

So lets look at the facts of the report.
Wisconsin sent out 1.4 million mail in ballots.
Out of those 1.4 million there are issues with 82,766.
Of those 82,766 ballots, 6,458 were undeliverable and obviously returned to sender, and 2,981 have been rejected for what ever reason.
That leaves 76,308 that met an "unknown fate" ie they sent them out and they never came back.
And there could be multiple reasons why they never came back but i suspect a majority ended up as landfill because people either couldn't be bothered, or they arrived too late to get them back in time etc etc.
Thats what happens with mail in ballots, they traditionally have lower participation rates because people forget to be involved. It's sits in the mail pile with all the bills and the junk mail and gets forgotten about until it's too late and then it just gets thrown in the bin.

So lets look at the facts of the report.
Wisconsin sent out 1.4 million mail in ballots.
Out of those 1.4 million there are issues with 82,766.
Of those 82,766 ballots, 6,458 were undeliverable and obviously returned to sender, and 2,981 have been rejected for what ever reason.
That leaves 76,308 that met an "unknown fate" ie they sent them out and they never came back.
And there could be multiple reasons why they never came back but i suspect a majority ended up as landfill because people either couldn't be bothered, or they arrived too late to get them back in time etc etc.
Thats what happens with mail in ballots, they traditionally have lower participation rates because people forget to be involved. It's sits in the mail pile with all the bills and the junk mail and gets forgotten about until it's too late and then it just gets thrown in the bin.
The postal service was seen on video or through affidavits discarding thousands of ballots for Trump.

“This isn’t the way to run an election,” said Adams, a former Justice Department lawyer in the Voting Section. “Mail ballots invite error, disenfranchisement of voters, and puts the inept U.S. post office determining the outcome of elections.”

The postal service was seen on video or through affidavits discarding thousands of ballots for Trump.

Well I'd expect if there is video evidence and affidavits that these are in the hands of the correct agencies to prosecute these to the full extent of the law.

And i'd agree with Adams that mail in ballots aren't the way to run elections.
Our city council elections, which are a completely mail in ballot average only 40% returns, where as our National election which is much more focused as an "in person" election has a return rate of around 80%.
But we also set up the national election to be easy to participate in, by making it happen on a saturday when a majority of people aren't working, and having plenty of polling stations so you don't have to queue for hours, and by allowing early voting in person at some polling stations.

Well I'd expect if there is video evidence and affidavits that these are in the hands of the correct agencies to prosecute these to the full extent of the law.

Our city council elections, which are a completely mail in ballot average only 40% returns, where as our National election which is much more focused as an "in person" election has a return rate of around 80%.
But we also set up the national election to be easy to participate in, by making it happen on a saturday when a majority of people aren't working, and having plenty of polling stations so you don't have to queue for hours, and by allowing early voting in person at some polling stations.
the post office is inept. they cant even correctly deliver mail or packages to my house. I get mail for other people at LEAST once a week, if not more, and they routinely do not deliver mail that is addressed to me.
they cannot be entrusted with ballots if they cant even fulfill the main function of their job.
my location, and my address is neither exceptional or easily confused. its purely due to the post offices' incompetence.

the post office is inept. they cant even correctly deliver mail or packages to my house. I get mail for other people at LEAST once a week, if not more, and they routinely do not deliver mail that is addressed to me.
they cannot be entrusted with ballots if they cant even fulfill the main function of their job.
my location, and my address is neither exceptional or easily confused. its purely due to the post offices' incompetence.
But they did a good job of discarding ballots for Trump when they were ordered to.....

Last edited:
What a load of Bo*****S that report is. Nothing but self afirming bs.
the idea that there was enough corruption/fraud to change the results of the election is probably the best thing the dems have going for them. get enough people to believe that the system is working against them, they wont even show up to vote.
if you are convinced there was fraud, and you decide to stay home instead of voting, and it ends up you were wrong about fruad, then you have just handed the election to the left.
I am curious to know how these so called forensic audits will turn out, and I dont get why so many on the left are against them. and no, the answer isnt because they cheated and dont want you to find out.

unfortunately there have been at least a couple cases that were absolutely not confirmation bias, and no, the relevant authorities have not investigated these..

It was clear as day that Biden couldn't win.
Things were so bad, even over here in my country you could see a bunch of cars flying MAGA flags, and we're 5000+ miles away from USA, were never so proactively interested in US elections up until 2020.
It was evident by the internet, evident by the rallies, evident by general trends in the air, that Biden had very little support, in the US and outside of it. Anyone who thinks the American public overwhelmingly voted to elect a visibly clinically-demented grandpa, have extremely little faith in humanity. And the now ensuing failures of the Biden administration that will go on front pages of history books, only serve as a testament to how incredibly misaligned Biden's team was with reality. No nation would elect something that smells this much, and smelled already prior to said failures.

It was clear as day that Biden couldn't win.
Things were so bad, even over here in my country you could see a bunch of cars flying MAGA flags, and we're 5000+ miles away from USA, were never so proactively interested in US elections up until 2020.
It was evident by the internet, evident by the rallies, evident by general trends in the air, that Biden had very little support, in the US and outside of it. Anyone who thinks the American public overwhelmingly voted to elect a visibly clinically-demented grandpa, have extremely little faith in humanity. And the now ensuing failures of the Biden administration that will go on front pages of history books, only serve as a testament to how incredibly misaligned Biden's team was with reality. No nation would elect something that smells this much, and smelled already prior to said failures.
it was never about "supporting" biden. it was about not voting for Trump. The results of the election was the collective result of 80 million people voting for anyone but Trump.
And if Trump runs again, he will lose again, unless us conservatives can really get out the vote. we would be better off in any case, with someone with the correct ideals and who is less polarizing "coughdesantiscough"...
many intelligent members of my family dislike biden, and have disliked him for a while, they just hate Trump more.
Occams razor. people just voted against Trump, end of story. that certainly is easier to achieve than orchestrating enough voter fraud to turn the election... having said all that, I would like the forensic audits to continue, and a part of me hopes that they find something that proves me wrong...

the idea that there was enough corruption/fraud to change the results of the election is probably the best thing the dems have going for them. get enough people to believe that the system is working against them, they wont even show up to vote.
if you are convinced there was fraud, and you decide to stay home instead of voting, and it ends up you were wrong about fruad, then you have just handed the election to the left.
I am curious to know how these so called forensic audits will turn out, and I dont get why so many on the left are against them. and no, the answer isnt because they cheated and dont want you to find out.
Maybe being so against them is a play to secure some of the more left leaning middle ground?
If they are sure of no campaign of fraud, and strongly object to the forensic audits, then once its all said and done they will be able to throw the "massive waste of taxpayer dollars" and "lining the pockets of there own people" type lines at the republicans, and some of that will stick.
Also as you have suggested the hard core Trump supports will just see their objections and a lack of evidence as just proof of the game being rigged and that there is no point playing.
As you said occams razor suggests people voted against Trump the same way that people voted against Hillary.
If either party can manage to find candidates with some personality but that aren't completely polarizing the other party is likely to be in trouble.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1631212721694.png

says who? there are 168 million registered voters. stuff like this just makes our side look stupid, which I do not think is the case. what do you think you are achieving? if you are an American, you should know that info like this is easily verified.
Lighten up Francis. It's a meme.

And in current Gov elections in Califronia .. people turning up to vote in person are being told .. that they have already voted ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.