Politics US Voting Fraud, 2020 and beyond.

That's the kind of news sources you find in banana republics
I'd say it's becoming increasingly obvious that so-called "authoritative" news sources are deep in the pocket of those that stand accused of these fraudulent activities, which explains why it has become so easy for some to dismiss regular news coverage of these events as "conspiracy hackery".

Other groundbreaking news the mainstream media does'nt report. Venezuela is a great democracy

Thank God for the internet where it' s possible to find the real news you agree with.

I'd say it's becoming increasingly obvious that so-called "authoritative" news sources are deep in the pocket of those that stand accused of these fraudulent activities, which explains why it has become so easy for some to dismiss regular news coverage of these events as "conspiracy hackery".

But it' s not the news saying the election was legit, it' s thousands of people, experts, like the the two reports I posted here...

The only ones saying the election was botched are people who had nothing to do with it, and who don't understand how it' s run...like Cyber Ninjas.
Just read the news in Arizona, the audit is falling apart, more and more Republicans are distancing themselves from it. It's grotesque, and a scam of taxpayer money.

We will be remembering the twenty years of 9/11. The internet was filled with reports claiming the goverment did it, with the Jews, and that you could'nt believe the news. Interestingly, Marjorie Taylor Greene, of Trumps staunchest supporters also believes that.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When life imitates art, I had a spare afternoon and watched Gangs of New York. In it the mayor is disputing the tally of votes, and says it is not the ballots that determine the outcome, it is the counters... Ah, that quote aged better than others!

But is it a Dem plot or a GOP plot....... or maybe a third party plot?? ? ?

When life imitates art, I had a spare afternoon and watched Gangs of New York. In it the mayor is disputing the tally of votes, and says it is not the ballots that determine the outcome, it is the counters... Ah, that quote aged better than others!
Wasn't it Stalin that stated "it doesn't matter who votes, the only thing that matters is who counts the votes"