Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Russia will have to intervene and restore order...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you're going to post a trailer, at least post the good one:

de3lja6frbb61.png

If you're going to post a trailer, at least post the good one:

Ok, I got it. You like Polyushko Pole better than Red Alert 3 Soviet March.

Russian: Russia is a free country, i can openly speak about Russian elections falsifications.
American: USA is a free country too, i also can openly speak about Russian elections falsifications!
,-usa

Little by little, reality bites back on the raucous claims...

Lifson said that, “Having considered the full import of the letter,” he admitted that several pieces on the website “falsely accuse” Dominion “of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump.”

That doesn't mean shiite. Normal behavior for the most litigious country on earth. I expect many of the poor sods that wandered into Congress for a pic on fake book or twatter will be financially destroyed in the same way.

That kind of means that the "American Thinker" has very little to show for. It did´nt sound that way a couple of weeks ago. Same with Newsmaxx. Why don´t these very loud organizations fight now that it´s cards on the table? Newsmaxx has enough money to hire great lawyers make a bundle winning against Dominion.

May as well go to Vegas, its more fun than settling grievances in court. My advise in all seriousness.
50/50 case who wins?

Tell me, McCabe, how many homosexuals have Trump supporters thrown off roofs?
How many Trump supporters have burn alive Saudi pilots?
How many priceless Historical monuments have Trump supporters blown up?
How many people have Trump supporters turn into sex slaves?
How many Trump supporters have driven trucks into crowds?

If he has, indeed, said that; then McCabe is the most retarded cellular-amalgamate-construct that has ever existed.

Tell me, McCabe, how many homosexuals have Trump supporters thrown off roofs?
How many Trump supporters have burn alive Saudi pilots?
How many priceless Historical monuments have Trump supporters blown up?
How many people have Trump supporters turn into sex slaves?
How many Trump supporters have driven trucks into crowds?

If he has, indeed, said that; then McCabe is the most retarded cellular-amalgamate-construct that has ever existed.

I don't think he will respond cos he cannae see yer reply .. nor he ever will and nobody is gonna ask him

We the people (stupid ones lol)

So after years of anti-establishment propaganda, calls for revolution, for draining the swamp (full with liberal sneaks and reptilians), and on top of exposing election fraud (yeah, right!) finally some people actually decided to DO something about that. But right after they failed, Trump decided to disown this short uprising. (???) Seriously, I have more respect for the idiots with American flags and Taliban beards now, at least they are honestly delusional while Trump is just another hypocrite, I always knew it and this just proves my point.

Trucks none............. cars well thats a different story......
Not trying to be d!ck here, but the people who were filmed blocking roads while trying to drag random people out of their cars so they could beat them within an inch of their lives, have no business complaining that they occasionally got run over.

Status
Not open for further replies.