Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Capitol Police Death: Officer Dies By Suicide After Responding To Pro-Trump Riot.

Reminds me of this during the Blair era . It seems there are a fair few out there who don't want their names dragging through the mud by an unscrupulous media . So much for uniting the nation as the witch hunt continues .

Reminds me of this during the Blair era . It seems there are a fair few out there who don't want their names dragging through the mud by an unscrupulous media . So much for uniting the nation as the witch hunt continues .

Remember the Covington kid?

I do remember some members from themess who wanted to punch his teeth in...

But the media were wrong, a destroyed that kid's reputation. But then got taken to court and forced to pony up the dough.

Remember the Covington kid?

I do remember some members from themess who wanted to punch his teeth in...

But the media were wrong, a destroyed that kid's reputation. But then got taken to court and forced to pony up the dough.

The WaPost purposely lied about it and it had to be “settled in court”. The same WaPost that recently and wrongly accused France and Macron of a bill targeting Muslims children.

The WaPo journo was more or less forced to apologize though:

“I do unequivocally apologize for the error I made in saying that Macron's bill targets Muslim children.

I do have a responsibility to facts. And I do not want to make anything harder for my colleagues who are doing an amazing job with a difficult story.”

— Karen Attiah (@KarenAttiah) November 22, 2020

I've seen images and videos from the riot, US riot, Ukraine riot, Syria riot, [insert exhaustive list of riots that took place in the last several decades].
Nothing that happened in the Capitol warrants immediate suicides. PTSD at best, need for psychological therapy and anti-depressants addiction are worst possible outcomes. Stop spinning this as the biggest tragedy the world has ever witnessed. It simply wasn't. Neither by casualty count, nor by level of violence, nor anything else. Much worse things happened in the world that didn't lead to suicides.
Try harder.
Part of me likes where your head is at. I'm from a generation you rubbed dirt in your wound and you moved on. I'm not spinning anything about the riot, worse than the riot itself is the reason it happened. A lie. I read your comments on the Georgia phone call and you wanted that explained to you why it was so wrong. You got a blindpot, It's a sensitive time in America, unless you're talking about surfpunk I don't appreciate you calling my fellow countrymen pussies

Glad you agree he's awesome.
He's got an awesome Dokken shirt, when he talks it's all rightwing extremism.
CMMQKfoUwAAuoWg.jpg

Part of me likes where your head is at.

I wonder which part.

I'm from a generation you rubbed dirt in your wound and you moved on.

Wtf

I'm not spinning anything about the riot, worse than the riot itself is the reason it happened.

Reasons are even less so a trigger for waves of immediate suicides.

You mean the election? I agree, it's the main reason the riot happened. Maybe the courts should have been wiser and predicted what would go down if they'd spit on half of the country like that.

I read your comments on the Georgia phone call and you wanted that explained to you why it was so wrong. You got a blindpot

I don't own any pots yet. But I'm moving to a new house soon and will buy plenty of those.

It's a sensitive time in America

No S**t.

unless you're talking about surfpunk I don't appreciate you calling my fellow countrymen pussies

Okay I'll call your fellow countrymen bigoted white supremacists. Since you like that more apparently.

I wonder which part.

Wtf

Reasons are even less so a trigger for waves of immediate suicides.

You mean the election? I agree, it's the main reason the riot happened. Maybe the courts should have been wiser and predicted what would go down if they'd spit on half of the country like that.

I don't own any pots yet. But I'm moving to a new house soon and will buy plenty of those.

No S**t.

Okay I'll call your fellow countrymen bigoted white supremacists. Since you like that more apparently.
ear-hand-listen-760.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Part of me likes where your head is at. I'm from a generation you rubbed dirt in your wound and you moved on. I'm not spinning anything about the riot, worse than the riot itself is the reason it happened. A lie. I read your comments on the Georgia phone call and you wanted that explained to you why it was so wrong. You got a blindpot, It's a sensitive time in America, unless you're talking about surfpunk I don't appreciate you calling my fellow countrymen pussies

He's got an awesome Dokken shirt, when he talks it's all rightwing extremism.
View attachment 271361
you are welcome to tell me I am a pussy to my face. I live in NC and would be glad to meet you in person and sign you up for the Dr. Marten dental plan.

You got a blindpot, It's a sensitive time in America, unless you're talking about surfpunk I don't appreciate you calling my fellow countrymen pussies

To be fair he didn't call anyone a pussy, he was suggesting that you were overstating your case and trying to make the incidents on Capitol Hill look bigger and worse than they were.

To be fair he didn't call anyone a pussy, he was suggesting that you were overstating your case and trying to make the incidents on Capitol Hill look bigger and worse than they were.
dont think I made single comment about the incidents on capitol hill nor have I ever responded to one of his/her/its inane comments

^^^I think Patriot Perry accused nicememe of having called people pussies for reacting to the incidents in a certain way. He then took a swipe at you, nothing to worry about, been there as well, mate. The guy is on a spree. I'd say let him, let's not feed him overly much, the troll might burst.

What are the special horrifying circumstances exactly?

You have the audacity, as someone with no skin in the game, to belittle others as pussies because you can't understand why anyone serving at that department would consider to commit suicide? The arrogance.

People from all walks of life commit suicide for all kinds of reasons. The inability of that department to have prevented those unhinged Trump mobs from storming capitol has put a enormous stain on their reputation; they have become nationally embarrassed as a result of the riots. I find it not hard to see why some of the officers involved would take such failure personally.

Last edited:
You have the audacity, as someone with no skin in the game, to belittle others as pussies because you can't understand why anyone serving at that department would consider to commit suicide? The arrogance.

People from all walks of life commit suicide for all kinds of reasons. The inability of that department to have prevented those unhinged Trump mobs from storming capitol has put a enormous stain on their reputation; they have become nationally embarrassed as a result of the riots. I find it not hard to see why some of the officers involved would take such failure personally.

Spare me from your moral jingoism.

Status
Not open for further replies.