Politics US Voting Fraud, 2020 and beyond.

How funny would it be to see Mark Zuckerberg hauled off in handcuffs before Wisconsin decertifies.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just to be clear, if Wisconsin and other states vote to withdraw their electors, it doesn't mean Trump is reinstated. It's too late for that. That would have been Mike Pence's move on Jan 6th. There are no provisions in the US Constitution for this sort of thing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This is a thermonuclear blockbuster.

It says that:

1) The approximately 2.6 million mystery votes which showed up for Biden hours to days after the election are illegal and should not have been counted.

2) Such mystery votes are illegal in the '22 election as they were illegal in '20.

Last edited:
****Bias warning from Yahoo****

60% of Republicans won't even consider voting for a candidate who denies the stolen election.

Just to be clear, if Wisconsin and other states vote to withdraw their electors, it doesn't mean Trump is reinstated. It's too late for that. That would have been Mike Pence's move on Jan 6th. There are no provisions in the US Constitution for this sort of thing.
I've just scanned over the several 100's of legal documents I have pertaining to this, but in this case I believe the most likely outcome is... bomb Russia