Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this 4chan post from October.
Not really sure what to make of the whole china and covid stuff in it. But everything else this dude predicted weeks before election is scary.
Big brain. Big wrinkly brain.

october.png

Not far from home - a bit of oil - half the population already in the USA - plenty of Ruski military junk to shoot up
What could go wrong...... :rolleyes:
Yeah just a bit. Largest oil reserves in the World to be more precise.

Yeah just a bit. Largest oil reserves in the World to be more precise.

The US have become one of the world's largest oil producers themselves, besides with the overall downturn of the global economy oil isn't the highly priced indispensable resource it once was. Don't get me wrong it's still very important, but relatively speaking that importance has diminished.

Anyway...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

...let the bodies hit the floor! ?

The US have become one of the world's largest oil producers themselves, besides with the overall downturn of the global economy oil isn't the highly priced indispensable resource it once was. Don't get me wrong it's still very important, but relatively speaking that importance has diminished.
That is why it would be a really good idea to cut Iran out of the equation now - when is next night with no moonlight over Iran?

Found this 4chan post from October.
Not really sure what to make of the whole china and covid stuff in it. But everything else this dude predicted weeks before election is scary.
Big brain. Big wrinkly brain.

View attachment 271334
this is insane. 'white supremacists', are probably not even 1% of the population, and I am counting 'racists' among them. there are probably more antifa actually. the whole city of austin tx under the age of 25 is probably antifa.

Am hoping that whenever they ID whoever killed the Police Officer, they charge anyone who was in a 30 yard radius as some kind of accomplice.
The anger is fresh and 30 yards is a start. Put a laser focus on that radius and extend it back to the White House. Charles Manson never killed anybody, died in prison for first degree murder.

A real president with charisma, common sense, leadership, empathy, and such.
A moral compass and a vocabulary too. Trump has the vocabulary of a 12 year old with autism. Very stable genius!

Time to inject some good old British common sense into this thread, I think you guys should follow the podcast of the Lotus Eaters by Carl Benjamin and his colleagues:

But this would not be complete without a fiery partisan view from a red blooded American, one of my favourite commentators on the web:

ErnFYa7W8AUG5Nv.jpg

Just a thought - has Biden passed his medical for being President?

Are we going to see the results? All those months in a basement cannot have done his health much good

Just a thought - has Biden passed his medical for being President?

Are we going to see the results? All those months in a basement cannot have done his health much good
Well he jogs everywhere? A bit pavlovian, see camera, run Joe, see Joe run......

Well he jogs everywhere? A bit pavlovian, see camera, run Joe, see Joe run......
Forest Joe

Still the question is he fit enough to be President - health wise - especially after all the song and dance they made about Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.