Politics EU Politics and News

Austrian girls in Vienna wearing hijab to avoid sexuaI harassment and assauIt at the hands of MusIim immigrants in the streets.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
"Tweet not found".

"Tweet not found".
I can see it
Screenshot_20230227-091123~2.png

The EU executive arm said economic growth in the 20 countries using the euro was likely to be 0.9% this year, rather than the 0.3% predicted last November.

Euro zone consumer inflation, which hit record highs of 10.6% last October on a surge in energy and food prices caused by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, is to forecast to decelerate to 5.6% this year and 2.5% in 2024.

The Dutch are indeed intent on a Stalin type of famine. Have decided to get rid of 30% of farmed bovines.
To reduce nitrogen in the water.
Over here they are feeding plantain. A nutritious leafy salad type of plant...survivalists would know it well but it also has been proven to reduce nitrogen from bovines. No kidding...

Innovative new research has signalled feeding cows the leafy herb plantain can reduce nitrogen leaching from dairy farms by 20 to 60 percent.

The results, from the DairyNZ-led Plantain Potency and Practice (PPP) Programme, prove using Ecotain plantain in pasture can significantly reduce nitrogen entering waterways.

So this kind of odd these Dutch politicians haven't thought of it unless there true goal was everyone will eat more salad. Skeletal no muscle Dutch grazing the paddocks. Looking at the decision their elected leaders make they are a breed of easily coerced type.

Like oil they also want to make beef unaffordable.

Last edited:
"Tweet not found".

I could find it and read it.

Sadly I’m not surprised, but some ghettos and areas of Europistan with predominantly Muslim population have already been, at least for their European population left there under the Dhimmis status.

Hence while maybe some people may find totally baffling that “white teen girls” would wear a hijab so to prevent harassment I actually believe it.

About twenty years ago, an anchor on a major French TV network (not even right wing) mentioned about some white gals wishing to have a different skin color or religion for living there. I don’t think @Redav is making things up at all.

Some people still bury their heads in the sand especially the bureaucrats in Brussels in their ivory towers but for the common people things aren’t always pretty. Don’t get me started on how modern feminists actually totally ignore such issues because White Men are responsible for all evils anyway.

The Dutch are indeed intent on a Stalin type of famine. Have decided to get rid of 30% of farmed bovines.
To reduce nitrogen in the water.
Over here they are feeding plantain. A nutritious leafy salad type of plant...survivalists would know it well but it also has been proven to reduce nitrogen from bovines. No kidding...

So this kind of odd these Dutch politicians haven't thought of it unless there true goal was everyone will eat more salad. Skeletal no muscle Dutch grazing the paddocks. Looking at the decision their elected leaders make they are a breed of easily coerced type.

Like oil they also want to make beef unaffordable.
Part of wanting farmers gone is ideological, a strong push by politicians and MSM towards veganism (even though, surprise, surprise, most of them aren't even vegetarians).

But the main motivation is space. 50,000 immigrants a year, that’s the size of a mid-sized city every year and the birthrate among muslim and African immigrants is high so x5 the previous number within 25 years. In one of the most densely populated countries in the world. There is hardly any space left to build and emission caps mean that builds are halted.

The choice is between either agricultural land or nature reserves and the definition for "nature reserve" is really broad. So you bully farmers off their land or dispossess them if they won't be bullied.

Last edited:
The UK will give France almost £500m over three years to help stop migrants crossing the Channel in small boats.
The cash was announced at a summit in Paris between UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak and President Emmanuel Macron, who said France would also contribute.
The money will go towards an extra 500 officers and a new detention centre in France, but this will not be fully operational until the end of 2026.
The UK had planned to pay France around £63m this year to tackle the problem.
This new package appears to at least double that amount, with the UK pledging £120m in 2023-24.

Macron understands how to work migrants.

@Mike1976 WTF? Your opinion?

@Mike1976 WTF? Your opinion?
What she says is generally accurate (specific numbers aside). She's never cared about farmers though, just another opportunistic political operative trying to get people to vote their way. There are other parties that do this in regards to the farmers and other issues. After the elections (provincial ones on March 15) they'll forget all about their principles and throw everyone under the bus just to get some measure of power like usual.

The parties that support farmers are BBB (run by farmers and people not from major cities), PVV (Geert Wilders) and FvD (Thierry Baudet). The last two are Russia fanboys who refuse so declare where their money comes from (I wonder why :rolleyes: ) on top of that the FvD are neo-nazis.

Christian parties who traditionally were the main supporters of farming with farmers making up a considerable part of their electorate have stabbed farmers in the back by backing the policies she describes. These parties are now Christian in name only, indistinguishable from social democrat parties which has led them to decline. Their voting base got older and dies off due to increased atheism. Neither Christians nor farmers trust them anymore which led to the birth of BBB which is doing really well in the polls (which are usually not all that accurate).

What she says is generally accurate (specific numbers aside). She's never cared about farmers though, just another opportunistic political operative trying to get people to vote their way. There are other parties that do this in regards to the farmers and other issues. After the elections (provincial ones on March 15) they'll forget all about their principles and throw everyone under the bus just to get some measure of power like usual.

The parties that support farmers are BBB (run by farmers and people not from major cities), PVV (Geert Wilders) and FvD (Thierry Baudet). The last two are Russia fanboys who refuse so declare where their money comes from (I wonder why :rolleyes: ) on top of that the FvD are neo-nazis.

Christian parties who traditionally were the main supporters of farming with farmers making up a considerable part of their electorate have stabbed farmers in the back by backing the policies she describes. These parties are now Christian in name only, indistinguishable from social democrat parties which has led them to decline. Their voting base got older and dies off due to increased atheism. Neither Christians nor farmers trust them anymore which led to the birth of BBB which is doing really well in the polls (which are usually not all that accurate).

Everybody clap your hands, otherwise raxixt

amazing, good for them. this is not being reported at all here, which I guess is fairly typical, but maybe also for other reasons...
I intentionally didn’t post that link because it's filled with the usual Blatantly Biased Coverage since:

Although their policies are very much focused on opposing the government's environmental policies, he told the BBC most people would characterise them as a right-wing, populist party that was quite anti-EU, anti-immigration and in favour of banning burkas for Muslims.
This is complete garbage. The BBB fills the gap left by traditional parties who have moved left and newer parties who are either extreme/far left or right. It's a slightly right of center party whose ideas cover a broad political spectrum.

amazing, good for them. this is not being reported at all here, which I guess is fairly typical, but maybe also for other reasons...

I wonder what will come of it though.

Did they join in expecting to win? Or were they in some kind of "desperation", cry for attention, que sera sera, approach?