Politics US Voting Fraud, 2020 and beyond.

Definitely bad guys. They need to hide the election fraud and stop those who are uncovering.
Arent they just asking questions that should have straight forward answers from the state senate?

Arent they just asking questions that should have straight forward answers from the state senate?
No, they want to stop the audit. Curious, isn't it? You'd think all sides would want the truth to come out for the American people. Massive fraud in Arizona has already been uncovered. They fear what the AZ forensic audit outcome will be, as well as audits in other states.

Also, the Federal Government has no jurisdiction here.

Last edited:

I'd argue that the "Civil Rights" of at least 74 million voters were violated. How about the corrupt DOJ looks into that?

Nah, Biden won fair and square get over it.

Trump lost! lol
Orange man gone lol!
Cry more! lol

No, they want to stop the audit. Curious, isn't it? You'd think all sides would want the truth to come out for the American people. Massive fraud in Arizona has already been uncovered. They fear what the AZ forensic audit outcome will be, as well as audits in other states.

Also, the Federal Government has no jurisdiction here.

I don't see them saying they want to stop the audit.
I see them saying " hey these concerns have been raised with us, can you show that you are in compliance with the legal requirements."
If this was a democrat controlled senate ordering an audit and the auditing was being done by a company owned by a biden supporter you'd be screaming blue murder.
So they should be simple questions to answer and reading the report from one of the observors everything appears to be above board in the way the audit is being conducted on the floor.

So they should be simple questions to answer and reading the report from one of the observors everything appears to be above board in the way the audit is being conducted on the floor.
So there you go, nothing to worry about.

Why would anyone listen to Bannon after everything that went on with him during the last administration?
All he's spouting is the same old " just wait its coming" thats been going on since the election.
I still find his perspective fascinating. Few are bigger proponents of Populism.

It seems the Dems are melting down over this Arizona audit, even though they and their media stooges say there is nothing to see here.

BTW, Ron Klain is acknowledged as the actual behind the scenes President by many.