Politics The 2020 American Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattbraynard
https://twitter.com/PhillDKline

I saw this report earlier today. I'm not sure what to make of it? Are these Patriots or Traitors who have contacted Braynard?

I won't venture on the "traitor vs patriot" path.

The definition of what makes one one of the either is pretty subjective to say the least.

Anyway, not really sure what to make of it considering the reputation the FBI built during these past few years (McCabe, Comey, etc...). I do hope it is to make things more transparent and comprehensive.

I won't venture on the "traitor vs patriot" path.

The definition of what makes one one of the either is pretty subjective to say the least.

Anyway, not really sure what to make of it considering the reputation the FBI built during these past few years (McCabe, Comey, etc...). I do hope it is to make things more transparent and comprehensive.

I will. I do believe the FBI is filled with patriots. But the likes of people like McCabe, Comey and Wray are traitors to the US Constitution which they swore an oath to defend. I trust Posobiec and Braynard and hope the "good guys" asked for this info.

Well, good luck with this plan Joe.

1606672436568.webp

Just curious, I know you don't like Trump and that's fine. But are you still contending that there was no voter fraud in this election? It's one thing to say, yes there was voting fraud but I don't care and another to say there was no fraud, which is simply ridiculous.

I say "where is the proof?:

The Trump team does´nt even file fraud cases in courts...They talk about fraud in all the media outlets sympathetic to the presidents attempt to reverse the counted results, but in courts, they don´t go for that. Because you have to swear under oath, because you have to have a serious allegation...look at Ken Stars part in this link.

There are people who think 9/11 is an inside job and they say they have the proof, but the proof never goes beyond the people claiming to have them...So I don´t believe it, I´ll take the investigations that were led by officials.

In this election, there is screaming of fraud, but nothing substantial is really pushed ahead to the valid authorities. republicans governors, head of electoral committees are dismissing fraud, judges (even named by Donald Trump) are dismissing the cases (sometimes with harsh words about the elements presented to them)...

And come on, those cases in Michigan where Dominion machines counted too many votes compared to the inhabitants of the counties...came from a guy who mistook Michigan for Minnesota...Some serious dude there...How can anyone take this crap seriously?

So no, I don´t think any fraud took place that matters at all. You guys counted 160 million ballots in a system that I don´t like, but where you don´t steal 8 million ballots without an enormous amount of clues and proof.

Donald Trump lost...I can´t remember any election where with such a huge difference of votes, the apparent loser did not concede. So many remarkable examples of leadership, decency, values...

George HW Bush concession speech:

John McCain concession speech

I like how you both pretend to know and understand what is going on while also pretending to know and understand how the system (judicial and electoral) work.

The objective of the Trump legal team, and by that I mean the actual Trump legal team and not the cases brought by independent individuals, since the media has decided to lump everybody in the same bag and some are obviously too lazy to make the distinction between what is what (weak moral fiber and such), isn't to have local and state judges say "yay" or "nay", but to have the whole thing go up to the Supreme Court.
Having judges, be them Republicans or Democrats, agree or not is just is simply optional.
If the judge agrees: good.
If the judge disagrees: even better, it makes things move faster through the appeal system.

And it does not matter who nominated the judges. A judge is supposed to uphold the law and is not supposed to put his "personal allegiance" before the only one that matters: the Law.
But that, that's a subtlety often missed with those with no moral back-bone.

Also your predicate "Trump has lost" is, still, as of now, false.
That may be the way things work in in some Eastern European countries or in the Philippines; calling for the victory of X or Y before the results are officially announced and certified.

And up until the results are certified your predicate will remain false.

There are principles, they exist. Democracies are supposed to be built on them.
But, apparently, asking for these principles to be respected and the legal process to be followed from A to Z is now proof someone is disregarding "democracy".
Well, I guess that is yet another symptom of moral bankruptcy.

Finally, your call for decency and value is excessively misplaced.
#trumpahuakbar

Last edited:
I say "where is the proof?:

The Trump team does´nt even file fraud cases in courts...They talk about fraud in all the media outlets sympathetic to the presidents attempt to reverse the counted results, but in courts, they don´t go for that. Because you have to swear under oath, because you have to have a serious allegation...look at Ken Stars part in this link.

There are people who think 9/11 is an inside job and they say they have the proof, but the proof never goes beyond the people claiming to have them...So I don´t believe it, I´ll take the investigations that were led by officials.

In this election, there is screaming of fraud, but nothing substantial is really pushed ahead to the valid authorities. republicans governors, head of electoral committees are dismissing fraud, judges (even named by Donald Trump) are dismissing the cases (sometimes with harsh words about the elements presented to them)...

And come on, those cases in Michigan where Dominion machines counted too many votes compared to the inhabitants of the counties...came from a guy who mistook Michigan for Minnesota...Some serious dude there...How can anyone take this crap seriously?

So no, I don´t think any fraud took place that matters at all. You guys counted 160 million ballots in a system that I don´t like, but where you don´t steal 8 million ballots without an enormous amount of clues and proof.

Donald Trump lost...I can´t remember any election where with such a huge difference of votes, the apparent loser did not concede. So many remarkable examples of leadership, decency, values...

George HW Bush concession speech:

John McCain concession speech

I was just looking for a simple yes or no. I take your response as a longwinded way of saying, NO, you do not believe voter fraud occurred. I guess you just want to avoid saying it. That's fine.

I like how you both pretend to know and understand what is going on while also pretending to know and understand how the system (judicial and electoral) work.

The objective of the Trump legal team, and by that I mean the actual Trump legal team and not the cases brought by independent individuals, since the media has decided to lump everybody in the same bag and some are obviously too lazy to make the distinction between what is what (weak moral fiber and such), isn't to have local and state judges say "yay" or "nay", but to have the whole thing go up to the Supreme Court.
Having judges, be them Republicans or Democrats, agree or not is just is simply optional.
If the judge agrees: good.
If the judge disagrees: even better, it makes things move faster through the appeal system.

And it does not matter who nominated the judges. A judge is supposed to uphold the law and is not supposed to put his "personal allegiance" before the only one that matters: the Law.
But that, that's a subtlety often missed with those with no moral back-bone.

Also your predicate "Trump has lost" is, still, as of now, false.
That may be the way things work in in some Eastern European countries or in the Philippines; calling for the victory of X or Y before the results are officially announced and certified.

And up until the results are certified your predicate will remain false.

There are principles, they exist. Democracies are supposed to be built on them.
But, apparently, asking for these principles to be respected and the legal process to be followed from A to Z is now proof someone is disregarding "democracy".
Well, I guess that is yet another symptom of moral bankruptcy.

Finally, your call for decency and value is excessively misplaced.
#trumpahuakbar

Two paths that I can see. Going to SCOTUS or getting the state legislatures to act. We'll see what Mastriano can do tomorrow in PA.

Last edited:
GA officials were doing a "software update" on their voting machines today.

I was just looking for a simple yes or no. I take your response as a longwinded way of saying, NO, you do not believe voter fraud occurred. I guess you just want to avoid saying it. That's fine.

My completed answer is that the Trump legal team does´nt believe it either, or they would be filing for fraud cases. The only one doing that is that Powell woman, but who seems to have been kicked off the bus.

There´s a speech for Trump supporters, and there is a speech for the courts...and they do not match.

My completed answer is that the Trump legal team does´nt believe it either, or they would be filing for fraud cases. The only one doing that is that Powell woman, but who seems to have been kicked off the bus.

There´s a speech for Trump supporters, and there is a speech for the courts...and they do not match.

So what you're trying to say is, "NO"? Very simple question and answer, no need to run around in circles.

And some fluff on ol' Joe:

"Major is a Trump supporter" claim Bidenites.

And some fluff on ol' Joe:

"Major is a Trump supporter" claim Bidenites.
[/QUOTE]
On the Biden thing, thats just the start - pretty soon he'll have a special teapot, and be wheeled out twice a year, just like Prince Philip.

Status
Not open for further replies.