Politics All Things Trump

Nothing Trump did or didn't do would be right. That's the bottom line. The reactionary bottomless hatred is a bit disturbing.

True. But the feeling is entirely mutual, isn't it. Let's be real here, would any of you not cry electoral fraud should Trump be defeated in 2020?

The threat to these people is no longer Trump. He will be gone in 5 years, max. Then they can bring a globalist/leftist/lunatic in and try to undo all that Trump has done. The "threat" are the 63 million people who voted for him and will vote for him again. And after him, someone like him. These are the folks the left must destroy, dishearten and discredit. I hope and pray that strategy will blow up in their faces. I suspect it will.

Many who voted for Trump in 2016 had voted for Obama in 2012. And there are many on the far left who applause his policies, e.g. his protectionism. This phenomenon has been rearing its head everywhere as of late. All of a sudden, we hear hardcore communists run on anti-immigration tickets, and even wilder stories.

What most people don't realise is the conflict that's taken hold of Western culture – which is commonly mistaken for a clash of ideologies – is actually a clash of cultures. It's not a matter of the left versus the right as much as it is a question of elitism or populism. The ideology doesn't matter to most people, and it's not the factor that decides an election. Emotions do.

True. But the feeling is entirely mutual, isn't it. Let's be real here, would any of you not cry electoral fraud should Trump be defeated in 2020?

Many who voted for Trump in 2016 had voted for Obama in 2012. And there are many on the far left who applause his policies, e.g. his protectionism. This phenomenon has been rearing its head everywhere as of late. All of a sudden, we hear hardcore communists run on anti-immigration tickets, and even wilder stories.

What most people don't realise is the conflict that's taken hold of Western culture – which is commonly mistaken for a clash of ideologies – is actually a clash of cultures. It's not a matter of the left versus the right as much as it is a question of elitism or populism. The ideology doesn't matter to most people, and it's not the factor that decides an election. Emotions do.

The Democrats threatened Presidential Electors, boycotted the inauguration, told us for 3 years that Trump was a Russian agent and as illegitimate President, have impeached him over a nothing phone call in true Soviet style secrecy and anti-democratic fashion and will no doubt continue their efforts to overturn the 2016 election. They seem to feel they cannot regain the Presidency any other way. A fight if Trump loses? Wasn't that the "Big Fear" of the Democrats after Hillary was going to crush him??? Hahahaha!!

The only thing really new being hardcore/pro communists running for the US presidency.

If you listen to previous candidates and previous elections, immigration has always been an issue and, as a matter of fact, Democrats, back in these days, were having the very same speech Trump is currently having. Obama, Pelosi, Hillary, Biden, Schumer, etc... were holding the views currently pushed by Trump.
And this is where the hypocrisy, in part, lies. A "funny" experiment being carried out by conservative outlets (such as Fox and College Reform) on Liberal college campuses demonstrate it fairly well with the: "What do you think of that statement? Who do you think held it? And what if I told you it wasn't Trump but *insert prominent Democrat*?"

Well, the statement is, usually, "outrageous" from our modern cultural PC point of view; is, generally, attributed to Trump (because duh!); but is, generally, originating from a Democrat. Yet, though assuming it was coming from Trump and therefore should be condemned and strongly as possible, it suddenly becomes okay, or at least not as bad, when it comes out the statement has been made by a Democrat.

So yes, indeed, emotions are running the show. TDS, just like blind adoration for Trump, are destroying common sense.

As for:

would any of you not cry electoral fraud should Trump be defeated in 2020?

Though there is no proof anything happened or will happen in 2020, the behavior of the Dems during these past few years proved it is something reasonably plausible. The smear campaigns by political figures and the media, the Russia-thing, the Kavanaugh-thing, the Ukraine-thing, the Mueller-thing, Democrat candidates refusing to concede elections, the calls for violence, etc... huh... yeah... 2020 is going to be under heavy scrutiny.

True. Also, in the US there is a sort of institutionalized ruling class which has amassed so much power and influence, that they look at the Constitutional Republic that the Founders created to limit their power and the choices the voters make and say "how dare you" go against our wishes. Let's call them the Deep State. Lets hope some or many go to prison for the laws they've broken. It's the only way to check their power and influence.

As I've mentioned previously, I am a fan of a firing squad for many of them. I wouldn't oppose a guillotine or hangman's noose either. Punishment needs to be meted out severely, because I consider these elitists to be an enemy of the Republic and of liberty itself.

Last edited:
Pelosi stated that no-one goes to Washington to impeach a President.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Compromised? How exactly and by whom. One might think a 3 year long investigation conducted by his mortal enemies with all the resources of the Federal government might have uncovered any such sinister compromise but none was found

Robert Mueller, a lifelong Republican, is not a mortal enemy, nor is Jeff Sessions for that matter. Mueller found that Russian interference in the election, for the benefit of Trump, was fait accompli, and specifically did not exonerate Trump of criminal conduct. I don't know whether Trump was proactive in soliciting that interference in the initial stages, but he has openly welcomed foreign interference since. His suspected solicitation of clandestine assistance from Ukraine is the reason we have this present mess. Finally, a number of pleas and convictions came out of that investigation including close associates of Trump.

Yup. I see Trump as literally saving the Republic. LITERALLY SAVING THE REPUBLIC. Or at the very least, staving off the Statist/Globalist barbarians at the gate for a few more years, so the next generation of patriots can man the walls.

Trump has global financial conflicts of interest which are quite extensive. The Republican party and Trump's campaign has been funded through the NRA, and other conduits with Russian money. Despite his, and his party's rhetoric, Trump is not immune to the global pipeline of cash, no matter how tightly he wraps himself in the flag. HE IS, BY DEFINITION, THE CONSUMMATE GLOBALIST. Ironic.

The second obvious question is; what specifically prompts such statements? If Trump is a danger to the Republic. If he is destroying democracy, how is he doing it? And for God's sake. Spare me the infantile "He's just an idiot/orange man bad" banalities. Specific legislation, specific executive orders, specific policies. Otherwise this is just a waste of bandwidth.

Both parties overwhelmingly agreed Russian interference in our election took place. Why has Trump repeatedly argued otherwise? That, in itself, is a mortal danger to our Nation. The President lies repeatedly, 12,000 at the time of this post. Making truth relative is weakening the country. Many political ads are completely devoid of factual content. Trump and Co. employ gerrymandering, voter suppression, packing the courts with ideologues, weakening campaign finance laws, all to cement power and influence for the 1%. He uses inflammatory speech to stoke racial tensions, and garner support from his base. Trump promised he would get the deficit under control, yet under his watch, the deficit is exploding. He championed a giant tax cut skewed to the wealthy and corporations instead of the middle class which might actually spend the money and stimulate the economy. He twists the arm of the FED in an attempt to juice the economy before the election. He has engaged in trade wars with no apparent strategy in mind, while not putting forth an infrastructure plan, even though he had control of both houses for two years. Recently, Trump’s attorney argued in court that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not be charged with a crime! What kind of "man", let alone the POTUS, would argue such a thing in court?

Impeachment vote in the House today, the Democrats still trying to game the system, manipulate and control witnesses and otherwise act like desperate schoolchildren. The "whistleblower" is alleged to be a young man, a registered Democrat who worked in the Obama Administration for Biden and John Brennan. Although now Adam Schiff has declared him inconsequential since we have the transcripts of the call. The stupid, the clumsiness, the arrogance is remarkable. It's clear this is yet another attempt to overturn the 2016 election and I suspect what the Democrats may actually be doing is ensuring a Trump victory in 2020.

Trump has been adept at gaming the system all his life, he brags about it, be it tax law, bankruptcy or real estate. He has initiated frivolous lawsuits to silence his critics through financial hardship. But it is either legal, or it isn't, for both Trump or Congress, and so far, courts seem to be mostly endorsing the Democrat's actions. Both sides will fire every legal gun they have, let's see who wins.

Trump has global financial conflicts of interest which are quite extensive. The Republican party and Trump's campaign has been funded through the NRA, and other conduits with Russian money. Despite his, and his party's rhetoric, Trump is not immune to the global pipeline of cash, no matter how tightly he wraps himself in the flag. HE IS, BY DEFINITION, THE CONSUMMATE GLOBALIST. Ironic.

You'd better get that info to Schiff, Brennan, et al! The Deep State needs this info immediately, they've been looking for that connection since before the election. How did they miss it?

I tend to give people a free pass on stuff like this, where they've blatantly just said the wrong thing. May or may not have something to do with the time in the office I told my manager that an aircraft had been last tracked "crossing the Specific Ocean".

As I've mentioned previously, I am a fan of a firing squad for many of them. I wouldn't oppose a guillotine or hangman's noose either. Punishment needs to be meted out severely, because I consider these elitists to be an enemy of the Republic and of liberty itself.

That's a lot of likes for a post which essentially calls for drumhead trial-style exeuctions. I really don't understand why you people act so surprised all the time that the left a.k.a. the elitists would brand you dangerous extremists.

That's a lot of likes for a post which essentially calls for drumhead trial-style exeuctions. I really don't understand why you people act so surprised all the time that the left a.k.a. the elitists would brand you dangerous extremists.

I'm not sure if I would equate the elitists always being on the left. Currently they are their useful idiots. But they'll use all sides against each other. It's all about them controlling power and money rather than political dogma. With that said, they seem to label anyone they don't control as dangerous extremists.

Anyway, this has now been classified as a criminal investigation last week, so indictments are coming and probably a Grand Jury is getting paneled. Hopefully the guilty spend time in prison.

Compromised? How exactly and by whom. One might think a 3 year long investigation conducted by his mortal enemies with all the resources of the Federal government might have uncovered any such sinister compromise but none was found

Robert Mueller, a lifelong Republican, is not a mortal enemy, nor is Jeff Sessions for that matter. Mueller found that Russian interference in the election, for the benefit of Trump, was fait accompli, and specifically did not exonerate Trump of criminal conduct. I don't know whether Trump was proactive in soliciting that interference in the initial stages, but he has openly welcomed foreign interference since. His suspected solicitation of clandestine assistance from Ukraine is the reason we have this present mess. Finally, a number of pleas and convictions came out of that investigation including close associates of Trump.

Yup. I see Trump as literally saving the Republic. LITERALLY SAVING THE REPUBLIC. Or at the very least, staving off the Statist/Globalist barbarians at the gate for a few more years, so the next generation of patriots can man the walls.

The second obvious question is; what specifically prompts such statements? If Trump is a danger to the Republic. If he is destroying democracy, how is he doing it? And for God's sake. Spare me the infantile "He's just an idiot/orange man bad" banalities. Specific legislation, specific executive orders, specific policies. Otherwise this is just a waste of bandwidth.

Both parties overwhelmingly agreed Russian interference in our election took place. Why has Trump repeatedly argued otherwise? That, in itself, is a mortal danger to our Nation.
The President lies repeatedly, 12,000 at the time of this post. Making truth relative is weakening the country. Many political ads are completely devoid of factual content. Trump and Co. employ gerrymandering, voter suppression, packing the courts with ideologues, weakening campaign finance laws, all to cement power and influence for the 1%. He uses inflammatory speech to stoke racial tensions, and garner support from his base. Trump promised he would get the deficit under control, yet under his watch, the deficit is exploding. He championed a giant tax cut skewed to the wealthy and corporations instead of the middle class which might actually spend the money and stimulate the economy. He twists the arm of the FED in an attempt to juice the economy before the election. He has engaged in trade wars with no apparent strategy in mind, while not putting forth an infrastructure plan, even though he had control of both houses for two years. Recently, Trump’s attorney argued in court that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not be charged with a crime! What kind of "man", let alone the POTUS, would argue such a thing in court?

Impeachment vote in the House today, the Democrats still trying to game the system, manipulate and control witnesses and otherwise act like desperate schoolchildren. The "whistleblower" is alleged to be a young man, a registered Democrat who worked in the Obama Administration for Biden and John Brennan. Although now Adam Schiff has declared him inconsequential since we have the transcripts of the call. The stupid, the clumsiness, the arrogance is remarkable. It's clear this is yet another attempt to overturn the 2016 election and I suspect what the Democrats may actually be doing is ensuring a Trump victory in 2020.

Trump has been adept at gaming the system all his life, he brags about it, be it tax law, bankruptcy or real estate. He has initiated frivolous lawsuits to silence his critics through financial hardship. But it is either legal, or it isn't, for both Trump or Congress, and so far, courts seem to be mostly endorsing the Democrat's actions. Both sides will fire every legal gun they have, let's see who wins.

Specific examples please. Other than Hillary's $6 million paid for the Steele dossier that used Russian sources. The only examples I know of are Facebook ads, $600k with most of which were placed after the election. Obama himself said it was impossible to hack our elections, remember? BTW, What difference does it make if Robert Mueller is a Republican? John Kasich and Mitt Romney are Republicans too. The Mueller Team was packed head to toe with die hard Democrats, most of them donors to the Clinton and/or Obama campaigns. Mueller found no Russian collusion IIRC. So...no 'mortal danger' there. Once again, banal rhetoric, meaningless spasms of the typing fingers, and essentially more hatred. Jobs numbers came out Friday much better than expected, market was up 300+points, people have jobs, money and all the dignity those bring. China has finally being held to account after ripping off us for the last 30 years, thanks to those professional politicians you so adore. And good jobs, the ones Obama said were never coming back unless Trump somehow had a magic wand. I guess he does.

You'd better get that info to Schiff, Brennan, et al! The Deep State needs this info immediately, they've been looking for that connection since before the election. How did they miss it?
Great. Another bizarre leftist conspiracy. Are Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stein, well known Russian assets, part of this globalist conspiracy?? Do people really believe this sh*t?