Photos Tanks & Things Swallowed By Nature

05.jpg
T-34

Check out Jacek Proniewitz´s photographic collection, he´s a diver exploring underwater wrecks. His pictures are shared on many websites all over the world (including Boredpanda ;) ), but this is his travel blog http://jacekproniewicz.com/2013/07/...world-part-10-chuuk-lagoon-underwater-wrecks/ Oh, and don´t forget to pay a visit to the Abandoned City http://abandonedcity.tumblr.com/ Almost 100 pages full of abandoned houses and wrecks, military and non-military, but definitely breathtaking.

Great

Great link there mate
The aircraft will be based in Dallas as an iconic centerpiece of CAF’s new national aviation museum attraction. CAF also plans to fly the aircraft to Europe in the summer of 2019 to participate in the 75th anniversary of D-Day, the last opportunity for living veterans to attend a major commemoration event.

Thats cool

Well it was uploaded by Diman who is a Russian, so I guess there are plenty of items in ponds & under the ground in Russia
Would be cool to spend a few weeks there with a metal detector

I can imagine that with a metal detector you´d find there anything from swords to complete tanks... and from 9th to 20th century :D

Sounds good, thats my next family holiday sorted then o_O

Have long lainin the ground not in the pond ))) There are places where agriculture is impossible due to the abundance of iron in the earth, after the WAR

Last edited by a moderator:
There are places where surrounded by Germans, Soviet troops defended by a few months, it is still possible to find remains of thousands of soldiers of both armies and weapons

Have long lainin the ground not in the pond ))) There are places where agriculture is impossible due to the abundance of iron in the earth, after the WAR
That is a lot of iron if it prevents farmers tending the land :eek:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.