Politics All Things Trump

When the TDS is so high you feel the need to be compassionate toward the chief of ISIS.

I wonder if they believe they could have sit and have a talk with Abu. You know? To understand him and maybe to change his mind?

Remember guys, Abu is a human being, just like all of us. Nobody is irredeemable. Except for Trump. Trump bad.

Impeachment vote in the House today, the Democrats still trying to game the system, manipulate and control witnesses and otherwise act like desperate schoolchildren. The "whistleblower" is alleged to be a young man, a registered Democrat who worked in the Obama Administration for Biden and John Brennan. Although now Adam Schiff has declared him inconsequential since we have the transcripts of the call. The stupid, the clumsiness, the arrogance is remarkable. It's clear this is yet another attempt to overturn the 2016 election and I suspect what the Democrats may actually be doing is ensuring a Trump victory in 2020.

Brokaw: Democrats still don't have 'the goods' on Trump like they did on Nixon

“The big difference is ... they still don’t have what you would have the goods on this president in terms of breaking the law and being an impeachable target for them," Brokaw told MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell on Tuesday afternoon.

"They’re going to start the process but they don’t have the same kind of clarity that the people who were opposed to Richard Nixon had because it was so clear that these were criminal acts he was involved in."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...ave-the-goods-on-trump-like-they-did-on-nixon

Although now Adam Schiff has declared him inconsequential since we have the transcripts of the call.

Weird... During Joseph Maguire's hearing Schiff was really hoping and pushing for the whistleblower to come forward and testify.
And at that time they had the transcript as well.

So... why? Why is he now inconsequential?

Weird... During Joseph Maguire's hearing Schiff was really hoping and pushing for the whistleblower to come forward and testify.
And at that time they had the transcript as well.

So... why? Why is he now inconsequential?
He's been outed as a partisan hack and it's known that Schiff lied about not having contact with him prior to his 'complaint' being filed with the IG. Stinks to high heaven. Honestly, the transcript is out there for anyone to read. Trump has good reason to investigate Ukrainian corruption and if Biden is part of that then tough titties. Meanwhile........

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
A phototrumped image on Twatter. Again, I thought it's a fake tweet, but it's not.

^^ I found that funny until I read about the person that the dog has been 'shopped over. It's an actual Vietnam Medal of Honor recipient and I'm a little staggered that someone on the President's communications team didn't try to explain it might be seen as a little disrespectful. Why not find a different picture of the President shaking hands with Piers Morgan and put the dog over Morgan - nobody would have cared.

^^ I found that funny until I read about the person that the dog has been 'shopped over. It's an actual Vietnam Medal of Honor recipient and I'm a little staggered that someone on the President's communications team didn't try to explain it might be seen as a little disrespectful. Why not find a different picture of the President shaking hands with Piers Morgan and put the dog over Morgan - nobody would have cared.
Yeah, just imagine being an MOH recipient and somebody photoshopping it to look like a dog's paw.
Any link to the story?

Apparently it was James McCloughan.
Surely, the number of an MOH recipients has not been massive in the 21st century, so it's easy no check which ones were awarded by Trump. If there was just one, it would even be easier.

Last edited:
I have no doubts that Mr McCloughan probably doesn't care or maybe even found it funny. The thing that amazes me is just that presumably nobody said "boss, maybe this isn't the best plan - let's use that picture of the time you pardoned a turkey and we'll put the dog over the turkey". I believe the modern term is it's "bad optics", it's just something else for his detractors to use against him and it was completely avoidable.

Do you guys work for CNN? LOL!
No, I just think dogs should not be awarded an MOH, no matter how beautiful, talented and wonderful they are. Well, maybe when they save millions of lives, or they are capable of calling us later, there can be one exception ;)

I'm not sure where the CNN thing came from. I'm not outraged by it, I'm not upset by it - I've just said that I think maybe it wasn't the best idea.

Do you guys work for CNN? LOL!
Your post is so full of irony.
By throwing CNN everywhere, you are acting exactly like CNN.
Meaning that you try to silence criticism of the side you dont approve just with one liners.
Something like SJW and Nevertrumper do too.
I'd be afraid of a country where emitting the slightest criticism toward anything get you tarred and feathered.
Beside that gaz reflexion is clear. From a PR pov it is not very clever. Trump is not the only one at fault. In fact his communication advisors are really, really bad.

Nothing Trump did or didn't do would be right. That's the bottom line. The reactionary bottomless hatred is a bit disturbing. Suppose Trump had referred to al-Baghdadi as an "austere religious scholar.."?? Trump is always the idiot, but he's not the one that lied to us for 3 years about being a Putin agent. He's not the one who lied to us about how ridiculous it was that his campaign had been spied on and targeted by our own intelligence and LE agencies for political gain. He's not the one who organized this latest incredibly dirty and clumsy "impeachment" scam. AND he's doing one hell of a job as President. That drives every smug liberal asshole he's proven wrong crazy.

Nothing Trump did or didn't do would be right. That's the bottom line. The reactionary bottomless hatred is a bit disturbing. Suppose Trump had referred to al-Baghdadi as an "austere religious scholar.."?? Trump is always the idiot, but he's not the one that lied to us for 3 years about being a Putin agent. He's not the one who lied to us about how ridiculous it was that his campaign had been spied on and targeted by our own intelligence and LE agencies for political gain. He's not the one who organized this latest incredibly dirty and clumsy "impeachment" scam. AND he's doing one hell of a job as President. That drives every smug liberal asshole he's proven wrong crazy.

The threat to these people is no longer Trump. He will be gone in 5 years, max. Then they can bring a globalist/leftist/lunatic in and try to undo all that Trump has done. The "threat" are the 63 million people who voted for him and will vote for him again. And after him, someone like him. These are the folks the left must destroy, dishearten and discredit. I hope and pray that strategy will blow up in their faces. I suspect it will.

The threat to these people is no longer Trump. He will be gone in 5 years, max. Then they can bring a globalist/leftist/lunatic in and try to undo all that Trump has done. The "threat" are the 63 million people who voted for him and will vote for him again. And after him, someone like him. These are the folks the left must destroy, dishearten and discredit. I hope and pray that strategy will blow up in their faces. I suspect it will.
The Democrats are working harder and harder and wasting more time on complete BS that will most likely backfire instead of actually doing something constructive and positive that might attract voters. Other than giving free sh*t to everyone I really don’t know what they stand for. And yes, anyone who didn’t vote for Hillary is who they are really after.

He's been outed as a partisan hack and it's known that Schiff lied about not having contact with him prior to his 'complaint' being filed with the IG. Stinks to high heaven. Honestly, the transcript is out there for anyone to read. Trump has good reason to investigate Ukrainian corruption and if Biden is part of that then tough titties. Meanwhile........

More likely Jiffyboys implant .. go to gossip merchant .. sweetie wifey who likes to over hear things then runs off to jiffyboy .who bends him over and bangs him for info ............